Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Post you favorite OCs (original characters) here and explain why you love em
memo333 at 10:28AM, Sept. 14, 2023
(offline)
I will start with my new oc : Princess Niu

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/111536959

She is like 1230384901230945023 years old Idk…she is half demon, vampire and angel. And she is adorable, thats it.

you guys?

All my stuff here: https://linktr.ee/memo333
InkyMoondrop at 11:03AM, Sept. 14, 2023
(offline)
I love many if not most of my characters. One of my favorite is probably Dylan Sinclair, the male alter ego of a main protagonist, whose life started out as hers but took a disastrous turn and as a result he's partially responsible for the death of billions in his original world. A child forced to “grow up” too soon, who survived with an obsession to save his mother's life, or at least a version's of her. He has no perspective on what a normal, healthy life would look or feel like and struggles to understand emotions, but is extremely intelligent and a master strategist. I wanted to write a character that's basically good, but the way he manipulates everyone around him with little or no regard on how this affects them makes him morally grey.

Although I have to say the character he's the alter ego of is also one who's growing on me, now that she's developing a personality and stops being just a cute little kid. Her path is also going to be great.

The mother: Robin Sinclair (perhaps the most “main protagonist”) is someone I really love because of her kind personality, but she tends to be a mess, who questions herself a lot and struggles to feel adequate. She's a lot like me in that regard.

I also enjoy all the parts in my comic about Mason Boone, an immortal who looks like a grandpa and who's a bit of a Falstaff-like character. He's a selfish, hedonistic asshole with terrible morals, all he cares about is enjoying life to the very last drop, even if it's at the expense of others. But he's a very comical character with not exactly 0 depth and he does care about his friend, just doesn't have the means to shake him out of his apathy towards living and since their existence is tied together, his survival depends on the other's willingness to live.
bravo1102 at 2:54AM, Sept. 15, 2023
(offline)

Amon Sil-vera (right) is just so casual. She is deeply scarred but copes very well. She has her ideals but compromised them for a long time. Outside of her flippant nature born of the awful company she has kept for so long, little has been revealed of her character. She's not introspective.

Si-elle Narcinnia (left) is dedicated but feels the odds are stacked against her. The prehensile tail is a fashion accessory but has its uses.
last edited on Sept. 15, 2023 2:59AM
J_Scarbrough at 8:44AM, Sept. 15, 2023
(offline)

Walt Disney supposedly once said he loved Mickey Mouse more than any woman in the world, and sometimes I think that applies to me with Steve D'Monster. Okay, maybe not, but performing Steve does let me sort of let loose a little bit, he can kind of get away with doing or saying certain things simply because he's a puppet and it comes across as funny.

Of course Levana is always fun to draw and just generally mess around with . . . I don't know why, but there's a twisted sort of pleasure in “torturing” her by throwing her into situations she knows she can't enjoy due to being a vampire, and how she usually responds with such snarky comments.

But perhaps my favorite OCs are characters that I never actually created myself, but were actually created by a friend of mine, Kimmi Guererro (who also named Levana, BTW), and I loved to draw them for her whenever I could. . . .

Euphoria was a very free-spirited girl who would pal around with a couple of spectral friends of her who very clearly competed for her affections, while she would typically humor the both of them. Friday (the one with the face mask) was kind of timid and insecure, while Boo (the shadowy one) was a little more assertive yet sneaky. They both have very, very interesting histories with Euphoria, yet Kimmi often kept their histories a little vague, so nobody really knows how far back they go, or what their connections with her are. They're just really imaginative and fun characters.

Joseph Scarbrough
YouTube :: Facebook :: Instagram
Zero Hour at 4:01PM, Sept. 15, 2023
(offline)

Sir Power for the 4th wall breaks, being independent to me and also for being hot both as a man and a woman

also I just like knights

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon