Your reports on site issues you've encountered has been extremely helpful to us, and I wanted to let everyone know that we are working through the list of issues as quickly as we can to get everything resolved and running smoothly. I'm going to do a news post each day detailing the issues that have been resolved thus far, kind of like patch notes for the site. Hopefully this will help people stay updated on the progress we're making on our end.
Bugs/issues fixed 7-18-11:
- Links you've created in the ‘links’ page are now displaying correctly on comic pages
- Profile comments should be displaying correctly now
- Many users were reporting errors just trying to load the main page or access comics on the site. We figured out that this was related to an issue where some users had blank birthdays attached to their profiles in the back-end. We've since changed everyone with a blank birthday to 1-1-1980 as their birthday. It's just a temporary fix, but it should allow you to access the site normally again.
- Usernames are no longer case sensitive when logging in
- drunkduck.com/community now redirects to the forums
- PQ system works. We're still working on importing old PQ's into your Inbox.
- All comic forums should be imported now.
- Owners of a comic can Sticky and mark Important topics in their comic forums
- We figured out why some users were unable to upload images to their image locker. It's currently not uploading in Firefox, but uploads fine in Chrome. We're working on fixing this, but in the meantime try using Chrome if you want to get images into your locker.
- Assistants can now edit comic pages fine.
- Comic creators and assistants can see uploaded comic pages that are not yet live. All other users will only see already live pages. PLEASE DO NOT FREAK OUT. ALL YOUR SCHEDULED PAGES ARE NOT GOING LIVE EARLY. Feel free to log out and visit your comic to confirm.
- Your Favorites list when you're on a comic page now appears IN FRONT of the comic page.
- Also fixed a bug where you couldn't access Favorites in a comic page below the 4-5th one because the list would scroll back up.
- Users cannot post blank replies in the Forums.
- Added page navigation buttons to the TOP of topics in addition to the bottom.
- Fixed issue where users were seeing “413 Request Entity Too Large” error if they tried uploading largish images that were still below 2mb. You should be able to upload 1mb+ images fine now.