member since January 01, 2006
Comics By sandy
Comics Assisted By sandy
Comics Recomended By sandy
Angels of Shadows..."The gods of your civilisation left and created their own. One where they made the rules. They grew bored so they created toys... twisted toys."
An inquisitive worm makes friends with the bird who was going to eat him. Sarcasm ensues. A Platinum Studios comic!
An action/adventure/comedy of a ninja mouse out to avenge his late wife and son, as well as little mini adventures he gets involved with by the characters he meets along the way. Rated PG-13. Updated every saturday.
The Old West, an era when all a man could count on was his horse and his six-gun, and Indians fought a losing battle with European settlers, or cowboys. Until somebody else entered the fight: aliens! A Platinum Studios comic!
A dark shadow has fallen upon the world of Tymaera and evil stalks the land. Question is, are a cursed black dragon, an Undead werewolf and a half-fay exile capable of turning back this darkness when they're haunted by shadows of their own making?
In the future, even machines will need an angel, and one girl is there to fill in that job position, her name is Angel Love; and her dream will cause a whole cyborg city to erupt into a massive gang war.
An evil tyrant is destroying Farmillia. And now its creator has called upon the powers of an ancient sword to slay the dark king, and restore peace to Farmillia. Now a champion must be found. Will the wielder of the sword be found before it's too late?
A horror/comedy about a demon, named Ralph, who looks like a cartoon rabbit, seeking revenge against a world that refuses to serve him, and that just isn't an option. With the powers of Hell, can anyone stop him? Find out... If you dare.
HyperTide:Remix is a revamped version of the epic sci-fi hit! Featuring a galactic scaled struggle between an oppresive alien race and the last humans in the galaxy that can hope to oppose them.Lots of kung fu ,and sci-fi action!
In 1920s Sweden, a local dog pack struggles to survive with the threat of a treacherous pack of wolves and their leader.
Dark and twisted,yet stays crunchy in milk! Delicious humor with a fun toy surprise.
When two college students discover an old film reel and watch it, a gateway to Hell is opened. Now, a war between Heaven and Hell has begun, and the fate of the world depends on the forgotten star of the rediscovered cartoon, whose name is Mr. Scootles.
A warrior's legacy. A young princess's destiny. Adapted from the novel written by Knuckles, this high-fantasy story begins the chronicles of the world of Exodus and the mysteries within. *Rated Mature (mild language, suggestive themes, nudity & violence)*
Set in the gritty, near future of a crime,and poverty ravished Detroit,this one has it all: Pimps, Ho's, Ninjas, and cannibalistic street gangs. Great story and art by one of roleplayings hottest new artists.
Sworn through blood to destroy demons and other evil nether-entities, the Daemonslayers: Blackjack, a cursed black dragon; Shade, a dire werewolf and Soul, an immortal half-fay travel their world Tymaera waging a three-person war on daemonkind.
Not a comic, I just wanted to have a spot to put up character pinup art as well as any fan art I may recieve or I may draw for others. I always ask permission before doing any fan art of other peoples characters.
Karmal, Nastasia and Scare live in a huge ancient building they call 'the black cathedral'. As they find out more about each other and the strange place they call 'home', they find that everything and everyone has secrets. complicated ones.
Angel, a 19 year old student is trying to live through college. Her friends, family, and others are all in a tangled web of surviving finals as well as relationships. Furry!
Two brothers; Freggz and Wolfy, share their daily mishaps with the world. Also single panel musings involving small dogs.
forum topics started
- Haven't been here in a long time...
- CZK getting major facelift. Comic under construction. And new titles on the way.
- American cars just aren't what they used to be.
- I got my drivers liscense. ^^
- VW Beetle or Smart Car? Which is the better choice?
- Fatal subay car collision in my area.
- Windows XP is being discontinued. Microsoft must be really "Soft" in the head.
- Heads up, look out for the Evil Updator Virus. Sandy's PC Watch #1
- An interesting fact about an old anime series, Daltanious.
- I'm back!
- New status report from duck with rip Computer. ( new computer is on the way.)
- Hi, veteran duck with RIP computer.
- There's no going back now.
- Major Pet Food recall. These foods cause Kidney Failure in both Dogs and Cats!
- Battle to be fought. Who will win?
- I have an all in one print center but.. *Need a bigger scan bed.*
- Why being a packrat can often save your sanity.
- All pet pictures welcome. Post pic of your furry, feathery or scaley friend.
- Anyone know where I could get my hands on some SRT10 Dodge Viper pics? Need Imput for upcomming comic.
- want to run a special issue in full color.
- I'll be taking a surgery leave in October.
- I wish to thank Black Kitty and Volte Six.
- PC World says Mac OS machines can now get viruses like PC's.
- What should I expect after having knee surgery?
- Does anyone know if drawing ink can be ordered wholesale?
- Interesting development in targeting an audience.
- Wireless Router problems? It's not your computer..
- USB external hard drive versus the thumb drive.
- Cuatro and the Zylonian Knights needs a creative crew.
- Question about adding links on our signatures in our comics.
- Got some popups coming up on DD on comics page.
- Can blam bot do text bubbles?
- just for info. *Jeeves is suffering a little downage.*
- I need to resize a page of my comic.
- Is it okay to be in two places at once?
- I'm back What happened?
Videos Shared By sandy