- Page 363 - Artfully passing the buck
"Oh say can you see..."
- Page 362 - Oh look, more air vents
- Page 361 - And the Yogurt flowed forth
- Page 360 - "Did I mention how COOL she is?"
- Page 359 - "Really? That sounds MEAN to you?"
Happy Father's Day!
- Page 358 - EXCELENT
- Page 357 - Foiled again
- Page 356 - Can't take those boys anywhere
- Page 355 - He just get's more and more likable
- Page 354 - MUST... CONTROL... EYE OF DEATH
- Page 353 - Oh, right. Fish out of water and stuff
- Page 352 - Keeping the exposition off screen, where it belongs
- Page 351 - No. No he can't
- Page 350 - Avatar could teach Ichabod about Nitpicking
- Page 349 - I don't think she agrees
- Page 348 - ...I was not prepared for that
- Page 347 - "Hey, aren't you-"
- Page 346 - FOR SCIENCE!!!
- Page 345 - Board games for the bored?
- Page 344 - Them's the rules
- Page 343 - Second breakfast
- Page 342 - PRETTY PLEASE?
- Page 341 - Promise her fridge privileges!
- Page 340 - Oh right! SHE'S a character in this comic!
- Page 339 - Parent of the Year
- Page 338 - To The Rescue!
- Page 337 - Night Terrors?
- Page ### - Pop Tarts Spiraling Towards the Earth
- Page 336 - A lack of familial loyalty
- Page 335 - Livin' After Midnight
- Page 334 - Rise and shine!
- Page 333 - Four Scenes At Night
- Page 332 - Calm down before you hurt yourself
- Page 331 - LAYLA SMASH!
- Page 330 - ONE of us needs a rest
- Page 329 - And now, back to Plot A
- Page 328 - IS there anything else?
- Page 327 - Boys will be... hellspawn
- Page 326 - Braveheart?
- Page 325 - One costume change later...
- Page 324 - You don't wanna watch this
- Page 323 - "This could be tougher than I thought"
- Page 322 - Seriously, Trigger, stop saying things
- Page 321 - Contact! (I couldn't resist)
- Page 320 - Actually, Trigger, just stop talking
- Page 319 - Don't answer that, Trigger
- Page 318 - Layla's new project
- Page 317 - She's Disapeated!
- Page 316 - The mystic art of saying EXACTLY the wrong thing
- Page 315 - Good Company Is So Hard To Find
- Page 314: Sarcasm Failure
- Page 313: The TV is NOT a jungle gym!
- Page 312: ...he IS right, you know.
- Page 311: It's a play date!
HAPPY NEW *yawn*
- Page 310 - ...and I think he LIKES being named that
- Page 309 - "Now go think about what you did"
Christmas 2010 - MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Christmas 2010 - The More Things Change...
Christmas 2010 - "Excuse me, do we have the right manger?"
Christmas 2010 - Christmas for the Boss
Christmas 2010 - Unwrap VERY Gently
Christmas 2010 - ...How'd He Even Get IN Here?
Christmas 2010 - Hope That Thing's Insured
Christmas 2010 - Run Run Rudolph indeed
Christmas 2010 - Hi Mom!
Christmas 2010 - I've got a little list
Christmas 2010 - No one should spend Christmas alone
Christmas 2010 - He gets into the DARNEDEST spots
Bridget and Alphonse's Horrifying Christmas - page 13
Bridget and Alphonse's Horrifying Christmas - page 12
Bridget and Alphonse's Horrifying Christmas - page 11
Bridget and Alphonse's Horrifying Christmas - page 10
Bridget and Alphonse's Horrifying Christmas - page 9
Bridget and Alphonse's Horrifying Christmas - page 8
Bridget and Alphonse's Horrifying Christmas - page 7
Bridget and Alphonse's Horrifying Christmas - page 6
Bridget and Alphonse's Horrifying Christmas - page 5
Bridget and Alphonse's Horrifying Christmas - page 4
Bridget and Alphonse's Horrifying Christmas - page 3
Bridget and Alphonse's Horrifying Christmas - page 2
Bridget and Alphonse's Horrifying Christmas - page 1
- Page 308 - Just when I thought I was out...
- Page 307 - Massive shirt failure
Happy (and non-fatal) Thanksgiving!
- Page 306 - Home is where the weirdness is
- Page 305 - "Did everyone use the bathroom? 'Cos we're not stopping!"
- Page 304: I hope they got a good deal, at least
- Page 303 - Trigger's moral of the week
- Page 302 - Well, that was ALMOST romantic
- Page 301 - Go ahead, YOU tell that face "no"
PAGE THREE HUNDRED!!!
- Page 299: But, it was FREE!
- Page 298: ONE OF US! ONE OF US!
- Page 297: As far as she knows, we just came home early!
- Page 296: Parting is such sweet sorrow
- Page 295: I have no idea where Claire's gun went
- Page 294: Childhood trauma much?
- Page 293: Admit it, you'd do this too
- Page 292: The little matter of the bill...
- Page 291: Nowhere important
- Page 290: Technobabel saves the day again
- Page 289: OH SNAP, THAT FLOOR JUST ATE THOSE ROBOTS
- Page 288: Nitpickers require lots of supervision
- Page 287: Meet my Deus ex Machina -er, I mean Boss.
- Page 286: Well now... that was unexpected
- Page 285: *gulp*
- Page 284: No, Layla. It's not.
- Page 283: Oh right, THAT
- Page 282: It's always SOMETHING with him
- Page 281: Wait, you're still worried about THAT?
- Page 280: The important thing is, it WORKED
- Page 279: Just let them play with their toys
- Page 278: A little somethin' for the ladies
- Page 277: Seeing red... is a stupidly obvious title
- Page 276: Leftovers from the Mad Farmer's Convention?
- Page 275: Picture Unrelated
- Page 274: And the technobabble flowed forth
- Page 273: Talking in circles
- Page 272: Personally, I'd have sent Avatar in first
- Page 271: Sometimes, you just need to do ENOUGH
- Page 270: Even evil has... standards?
- Page 269: Clearly, he's devastated
- Page 268: *insert pun about pointing here*
- Page 267: Mothering instinct
- Page 266: Maybe they got lost?
- Page 265: ...and now, PURPLE!!!
- Page 264: PSYCH!!!
- Page 263: Grace under pressure
- Page 262: Little Zombie, Little Zombie, Let Us Come In...
- Page 261: Well, it's TRUE...
- Page 260: Stop jinxing things!
- Page 259: Open the blast doors! Open the blast doors!
- Page 258: Maybe it's lunch break?
- Page 257: ANGRY EYES
- Page 256: PWNAGE
- Page 255: Thankful Threats
- Page 254: Do radios broadcast expressive eyes?
- Page 253: Like we didn't have ENOUGH to worry about
- Page 252: What is it, boy?
- Page 251: Don't fire until you see the reds of their eyes?
- Page 250: Meanwhile, back where there's dialog
- Page 249: Um, did things just get worse?
- Page 248: Do you MIND? We're having a CONVERSATION!
- Page 247: Sibling Rivalry
- Page 246: Teamwork, zombie style!
- Page 245: NEVER shake hands with a zombie
- Page 244: Zombie Kindergardeners to the Rescue!
- Page 243: Dun DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!
- Page 242: Well, as long as there's a choice...
- Page 241: Subtle?
- Page 240: Blow up
- Page 239: THIS won't end well
Page... oh, not again
- Page 238: Looks like he read through the archive
- Page 237: Um... Catch?
- Page 236: NO SOLICITERS!
- Page 235: Just getting her UP there must have been REALLY awkward
- Page 234: Sorry, wrong door. (IT WORKS NOW!!!)
- Page 233: We call that The Banana Peel Maneuver
- Page 232: The Fine Art of Running Into the Wall
- Page 231: The bait seems... unenthusiastic
- Page 230: More than meets the eye
- Page 229: That's what you get for suggesting stuff
- Page 228: Into the garbage shoot, flyboy!
- Page 227: Way to be stealthy
- Page 226: Wait, were you saying something?
Far Out There: TWO YEARS OLD
- Page 225: A Heartwarming Show of Zombie Affection
- Page 224: "The sacrifices I make for you people..."
- Page 223: Pieced it together yet?
- Page 222: That's DEFINITELY a word she learned from Daddy
- Page 221: Science goes "Bing"?
- Page 220: What, you thought they'd be ACCOMPLISHING something?
- Page 219: Like black holes in the sky...
- Page 218: There's good, and then there's GOOD
- Page 217: Well it WORKED, right?
- Page 216: Such tallented little scamps
- Page 215: C'mon! It'd be COOL!
- Page 214: A new film by Michael Bay?
- Page 213: GET ON WITH IT!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- Page 212: Let's try this again
Another Far Out There Christmas - ...and a Happy New Year!
Another Far Out There Christmas - Later on we'll conspire...
Another Far Out There Christmas - MERRY CHRISTMAS CHARLIE BROWN!
Another Far Out There Christmas - All is calm, all is bright
Another Far Out There Christmas - "Wise Men" indeed
Another Far Out There Christmas - "Oh Christmas lights, Oh Christmas lights..."
Another Far Out There Christmas - Chestnuts (and everything else) roasting on an open fire
Another Far Out There Christmas - Dude, this really IS far out!
Another Far Out There Christmas - Santa's little undead helpers
Another Far Out There Christmas - They probably think what YOU do is strange
Another Far Out there Christmas - The master at work
Another Far Out There Christmas - Getting decorated
- Page 211: ...and it's NOT just because it's angry
- Page 210: Oh, is that all?
- Page 209: Think she knows something?
- Page 208: Now THAT'S something you don't see every day
- Page 207: A little LATE, mister!
Happy Turkey Day!
- Page 206: You know, if there's time
- Page 205: I'm getting too old for this sort of thing.
- Page 204: Shut up, I'm being supportive!
- Page 203: Backronyms are stupid
- Page 202: Avatar's bad for the braces
- Page 201: So, WHAT are we doing?
Behold: PAGE 200!!!
HAPPY PUMPKIN DAY!
- Page 199: We do NOT throw our elders across the room, missy!
- Page 198: ...plus a special guest star!
- Page 197: Why "Show Your Work" really WAS important
- Page 196: Priorities, People!
- Page 195: Mad Scientists are like teen girls, always going in groups
- Page 194: Ranting, it runs in the family
- Page 193: Oh, what a tangled web...
- Page 192: Gradually, the Plot catches up with itself
- Page 191: Revenge of the Wall of Text!
- Page 190: Out of the frying pan, into the frying pan next to it
- Page 189: It followed me home! Can I keep it?
- Page 188: Alan Moore called, he wants his page back
- Page 187: Yes, "TOSS" is a sound effect. Do not question.
- Page 186: And you thought hot wiring a CAR was serious
- Page 185: And now, RUNNING!
- Page 184: BRILLIANT!
- Page 183: A New Challenger Approaches!
- Page 182: Uh Oh, he's Monologing
- Page 181: Uh... did we just get Punk'd?
- Page 180: Now THAT'LL leave a mark...
- Page 179: Who wouldn't believe that face?
- Page 178: Well, THAT was quick
- Page 177: I wonder if those are Spacely Sprockets?
- Page 176: Are Critical Failures really all THAT Hilarious?
- Page 175: JINX!
- Page 174: Now the word "thinking" sounds funny to me
- Page 173: "Pay no attention to the man atop the reactor!"
- Page 172: LANGUAGE, Layla!
- Page 171: Calculated Risks
- Page 170: Really? You find that DISTURBING?
- Page 169: ...and that was BEFORE he got angry
- Page 168: One Good Rant Deserves Another
- Page 167: But who WOULDN'T be Thrilled to be in the Food Court?
- Page 166: Gosh, Where Can I Get One?
- Page 165: Excessive Dedication to One's Craft
- Page 164: She's Also an Expert in Waves of Exposition
- Page 163: Don't Hit your Head While Jumping to Conclusions
- Page 162: LOOK! A DECOY!
- Page 161: Oh, THAT'S it!
- Page 160: BUSTED! (totally different from page 146)
- Page 159: Like a Kid in a Candy (machine) Store
- Page 158: Three Semi-Related Pieces
- Page 157: Irreconcilable Differences
- Page 156: Communication Breakdown
- Page 155: Alternative Energy Sources?
- Page 154: Shouldn't Have Said That; Should NOT Have Said That
- Page 153: Meanwhile, Back on the Ship...
- Page 152: The Importance of Knowing how NOT to do Something
- Page 151: Hey, at Least it's Not all Going to Waste
- Page 150: The Mysterious Case of the Vanishing Cute Girl
- Page 149: Speak Of The Devil...
- Page 148: You Are Here... Wherever That Is
- Page 147: Don't Take Your Eyes Off Him For A SECOND
- Page 146: BUSTED!!!
- Page 145: Nitpicking Does Not Equal Peacemaking
- Page 144: Mad Scientists Don't Play Well With Others
- Page 143: Um, Can We Help You?
- Page 142: Did You Just Hear Something?
- Page 141: A Successful Business Plan Can Defy ALL Logic!
- Page 140: Paging Dr. Dashing Mc Pretty Boy...
- Page 139: Mad Science = Investment Opportunity?
Page... wait, WHAT?!?!?!?
- Page 138: Some Folks Just Can't Get A Word In...
- Page 137: And Most People Complain When The Lines Are Too Long
- Page 136: We Want An ORDERLY Mad Scientist Convention!
- Page 135: We Interupt This Scene To Advance The Plot
- Page 134: Sabotage = Romance
- Page 133: I Dunno, Whadda YOU Wanna Do?
- Page 132: Unnatural Strength Not Available In All Models
- Page 131: Another Thoroughly Embarrassed Teen
- Page 130: It Takes One To Know One?
- Page 129: Welcome To The Party!
- Page 128: A Glimpse Into The Past
- Page 127: You Never Know WHO You'll Meet At These Things...
- FOT 126: Just Follow The Freaks
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY!!!
- Page 125: IN LIVING COLOR!
- Page 124: Must Make Holiday Get Togethers Unhappy
- Page 123: Hand-Me-Downs
- Page 122: A Whole New Meaning To "Air Sickness"
- Page 121: ...Wait, WHAT?
- Page 120: Don't Prank A Prankster
- Page 119: That Escalated QUICKLY
- Page 118: It All Depends On Your Sense Of Humor
- Page 117: Something Michievous This Way Comes
- Page 116: The Birth Of A Prankster
- Page 115: Trigger's Big Book On Pranks
- Page 114: Pranks Are Funny, Right?
- Page 113: And THIS Is Why You Don't Cross The Cap'n
- Page 112: Now, Where Were We?
- Page 111: Show Your Work
A Far Out There Christmas: God Bless Us, Every One!
A Far Out There Christmas: Away In A Manger...
A Far Out There Christmas: Dress Rehersal
A Far Out There Christmas: "Now Bring us Some Figgy Pudding..."
A Far Out There Christmas: While Shepherds Watched Their Xal-Gox By Night
A Far Out There Christmas: Holidays Down Below
A Far Out There Christmas: "Give Us Change So We Can Go Inside!!!"
A Far Out There Christmas: "Don We Now Our WHAT?"
A Far Out There Christmas: The Mrs. Claus Brigade
A Far Out There Christmas: That Personal Touch
A Far Out There Christmas: Presents Much?
A Far Out There Christmas: "O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree..."
- Page 110: Force Quit
- Page 109: Epic Fail
- Page 108: Oh Snap...
- Page 107: Of My Limited Options, This Was The Worst
- Page 106: That Gadget Has More Secrets Than The X-Files...
- Page 105: What, You Thought That Was IT?
- Page 104: Pyramid Schemes OF THE FUTURE!!!
- Page 103: And Avatar Said "Let There Be Exposition"
- Page 102: Answers, Anyone?
- Page 101: So, Anyway...
We Interupt This Story To Bring You PAGE ONE HUNDRED!!!
- Page 99: Ever Feel Like You Missed Something Good?
- Page 98: And Now, A Quick Demonstration...
- Page 97: Let Buyer Beware
- Page 96: Name Recognition... A Good Thing?
- Page 95: The Important Thing Is It's CHEAP
- Page 94: But Wait! There's More!
- Page 93: At Least They Don't Have To Sit Next To Any Screaming Babies
- Page 92: Watching TV Isn't Always A Group Activity
- Page 91: One Man's Trash Is Another Man's... Misidentified Trash
- Page 90: Don't Never, But NEVER, Cut Off The Cap'n
- Page 89: One More Twist For The Road
- Page 88: Well... That Was... Abrupt
- Page 87: Are We Done With The Flashbacks Yet?
- Page 86: Frank's Not the Only One Having A Bad Day
- Page 85: What The Sam Hill... Oh, Forget It. DRAMATIC TWIST!
- Page 84: What The Sam Hill's Going On, part... uh, I can't count to five in any other languages
- Page 83: What the Sam Hill's Going On, part IV
- Page 82: What The Sam Hill's Going On, part tres
- Page 81: What The Sam Hill's Going On, part deux
- Page 80: What The Sam Hill's Going On, part one
- Page 79: Ichabod Stands Up To The Insanity
- Page 78: And Now, The Stupidest Sound in Comic History
- Page 77: Unusually High Levels Of Adorable Little Girls
- Page 76: WARNING! Sudden Shifts In Plot Direction May Result In Neck Injury
- Page 75: Are You Not Entertained?
- Page 74: Blam
- Page 73: ...No, Seriously, Did I? I Forgot Already
- Page 72: Fee Fi Fo Fum, I Smell The Blood Of A Nitpicker...
- Page 71: ...And You Thought Women WITHOUT Superhuman Strength Were Intimidating
- Page 70: Twin Engines Of Destruction
- Page 69: A New Challenger Emerges!
- Page 68: That Frank Sure Has A Way With The Ladies
- Page 67: Even Destiny Likes To Have A Plan B
- Page 66: So Which Does That Make YOU?
- Page 65: You Are What You Wear
- Page 64: You Were Expecting Something Else?
- Page 63: Your Ideas Aren't As Cool As You Think
- Page 62: Nonconformity: Everone's Doing It!
- Page 61: Some Things Just Take Some Getting Used To
- Page 60: The Revolution WILL Be Televised
- Page 59: Well, She IS A Girl...
- Page 58: A Nitpicker Should Know Better Than To Leave A Pair Of Adolescents Unsupervised With Money
- Page 57: Clothes In The Future Must Stay REALLY Clean
- Page 56: Next Exit: Slim Jims, Novelty Hats, and Country Music On Cassette!
- Page 55: Vengeance Probably Breathes Down Your Back When He Stands Behind You In Line
- Page 54: ...JUST Like I Planed it!
- Page 53: Because There Haven't Been Enough Pie Jokes ALREADY
- Page 52: Et Tu, Avatar?
- Page 51: Cutest. Warhead. EVER!
- Page 50: Worst. Dating Sim. EVER!
- Page 49: Look! A Decoy!
- Page 48: What We Have Here Is A Failure To Communicate
- Page 47: Everybody's Got A Boss (Well, Except For Internet Cartoonists)
- Page 46: You Know, A Lot Of People Probably Think YOUR Name Is Creepy Too
- Page 45: ...Just Try To Ignore The Neighbors
- Page 44: Whatever Happened To What's His Name?
- Page 43: The Anatomy Of The Foot In Mouth
- Page 42: There Should Be A Hitchhiker's Guide Joke Here, But There Isn't
- Page 41: Yes, They're Still On Namek... er, I Mean Touring The Spaceship
- Page 40: You Are Here... And Now You're Here... And Now You're HERE
- Page 39: No, they're not done looking around yet.
- Page 38: Next on our tour, snack bars... OF THE FUTURE!
- Page 37: My Name Is Avatar, And I'll Be Your Tour Guide Today
- Page 36: A Space Odyssey?
- Page 35: Up, Up and Away! ...Then Merge Cautiously
- Page 34: The Increasingly Strange Story of Avatar and the Comparatively Plain Tale of Blip
- Page 33: The Continuing Strange Story of Avatar, Part 2
- Page 32: The Strange Story of Avatar, Part 1
- Page 31: And the Rest...
- Page 30: All Aboard!
- Page 29: Downtown, Where All The Lights Are Bright...
- Page 28: I Don't Think That's Very Funny At All
- Page 27: That Tingling Sensation You're Experiencing Is Culture Shock
- Page 26: Country Come To Town
- Page 25: One Big Happy Family
- Page 24: No Child Left Behind?
- Page 23: Logical Fallacies, And How To Make Them Work For YOU!
- Page 22: The Art Of Placing The Foot In The Mouth
- Page 21: Wheel Of Morality, Turn Turn Turn...
- Page 20: So, How Was YOUR Day?
- Page 19: Rapidly Changing Fortune
- Page 18: Trigger's Angst
- Page 17: Fancy Meeting You Here!
- Page 16: You ARE The Weakest Link, Goodbye!
- Page 15: Greed Is Good. (Or So They Say)
- Page 14: Ichabod Strikes Back
- Page 13: They're Comming To take Me Away, Ha Haaa!
- Page 12:The Lunatic Is On The Grass...
- Page 11: Here's Where Crime Is Made
- Page 10: And That's The End Of That
- Page 9: When Exposition Attacks
- Page 8: *GASP* Trigger Is Released!
- Page 7: Nitpickers Who Poke Around and the Greedy People Who Hire Them
- Page 6: Enter The Nitpicker
- Page 5: DUN DUN DUUUUN!
- Page 4: The Plot Thickens
- Page 3: Down In Here
- Page 2: Our Heroes?
- Page 1: It begins
Blitzkrieg1701 on Sept. 29, 2011
Well, more like “We Already Moved Several Months Ago.” Yes, I'm sorry to say that I've packed up my toys and gone to play somewhere else. “The Duck” (man, how is that MORE awkward than saying “Drunk”?) was deffinately a good place for a budding webcomic artist to start out, but the constant slowness and technical difficulties, not to mention the REALLY bad new layout, has just gotten to be too much. The
SmackJeeves “mirror” had really already become the main site anyway, so I figured it was high time I made it official. So, yeah, no more updates here. I'm leaving all the old pages up for old time's sake, but if you're looking for any NEW stuff (and there's a lot of it!) go to the SmackJeeves site. Just in case I didn't make that clear enough, Far Out There is now at: http://faroutthere.smackjeeves.com See ya there!
Blitzkrieg1701 at 11:59AM, Oct. 1, 2011
SoItBegins at 12:10AM, Oct. 1, 2011
There's a typo in the link address. Here's the updated version: http://faroutthere.smackjeeves.com
Ed8 at 7:14PM, June 19, 2020
.....and here's the UPDATED updated version: http://faroutthere.com/