Comic Talk and General Discussion *

biggest dream
worldwillshout at 7:41AM, Nov. 2, 2009
(offline)
to become Edward James Olmos and have rocket booster feet.
Cupcakes are the Devil!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:51PM
kyupol at 12:08PM, Nov. 2, 2009
(online)
I dream of a world where the size of government is reduced to 1/10th its present size.

Imagine a world with less taxes, less bureaucracy, less police, and more freedom.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
Chernobog at 10:28PM, Nov. 2, 2009
(offline)
Have a book or machine that allows me to look up anything in existence, present or past. Especially if it could do philosophical concepts such as universal truths.

I would also love to live forever.

On a smaller scale, take possession of an expansive abandoned area of varied natural terrain, make it forbidden for anyone human to be there, and just be alone with my thoughts. No laws, no rhyme, no reason. Just living in purely mad personal freedom to the point I eventually forget how to speak from lack of need.

“You tell yourself to just
enjoy the process,” he added. “That whether you succeed or fail, win or
lose, it will be fine. You pretend to be Zen. You adopt detachment, and
ironic humor, while secretly praying for a miracle.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:41AM
Ozoneocean at 12:57AM, Nov. 4, 2009
(online)
time00
if rules of the world didn't apply what would be your biggest dream?
To be the immortal emperor and Grand Admiral of a massive fleet of intergalactic star cruising space battleships thousands of kilometres long, with oceans, islands, continents and countries inside of them. And fleets of battleships (proper ones) that sail the seas…

I like battleships :)

Of course there wouldn't be any actual battle though, because War is a pretty rotten thing. Just the battleships.

And as emperor and Grand Admiral I'd of course have a vast suite of uniforms and hats… with feathers and gold braid and stuff… And shiny, shiny boots.
And lots of flunkies and miscellaneous royalty and people in my navies so they can wear all the uniforms I'd design for their rank. And of course all the billions of people to populate the continents inside the ships…

…It's my dream.

^___________^

———————–
-edit-
Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure that's exactly how L Ron Hubbard started with Scientology. o_O
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:35PM
patrickdevine at 12:26PM, Nov. 4, 2009
(online)
Uniforms that you design, Oz? Lady officers would be dressed pretty interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:41PM
Hakoshen at 1:03PM, Nov. 4, 2009
(offline)
Yeah, that sounds an awful lot like Colonel Mustang to me…
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon