Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Conservapedia! AHAHAHAHAHahahahaha!
Ozoneocean at 11:22PM, March 4, 2007
(online)
http://www.conservapedia.com/Main_Page

Wikipedia has spawned pun sites, and analogues, and now there's even a version for morons ^^
The problem with this site is that they imagine the whole of everything should only be viewed from their own perspective and no one else's (Ie, conservative Christian Americans, and only with US spelling etc.) this is why they fail so sadly… Wikipedia might have plenty of problems but at least it's open to everyone around the world.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:26PM
Eviltwinpixie at 11:33PM, March 4, 2007
(offline)
What bemuses me is that apparently the idea global warming is anti-Christian and anti-American.

Do… do scientists hate America?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:24PM
Terminal at 11:41PM, March 4, 2007
(online)
This is stupider than Encyclopedia Dramatica.

…and that's saying something.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:11PM
KomradeDave at 11:54PM, March 4, 2007
(online)
Eviltwinpixie
What bemuses me is that apparently the idea global warming is anti-Christian and anti-American.

Do… do scientists hate America?
Indeed, all scientists hate America. The concocted the theory of evolution and the cure for polio to bring down civilization.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: The Anti Sprite Coalition on fire off the shoulder of Cut and Paste. I watched Top Drawer glitter in the dark near the Forumhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like… tears in the rain.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:20PM
LowResAtari at 12:53AM, March 5, 2007
(offline)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
99% of people would've finished this sente
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:48PM
F_Allen at 2:02AM, March 5, 2007
(offline)
how on earth can global warming be anti christain? i supose they might see it that a true christain which means follower of christ, wouldnt drive a giant gas gusling four by four and ruin the planet. Where as the man JC definately wouldnt mayby??????? who knows
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
F_Allen at 2:07AM, March 5, 2007
(offline)
global warmings been scientific fact for years and you still get nuts that dispute it. People are always just gonna believe what they want to especially in the twisted churchs where the bibles been hideously disfigured to christedoms own ends. Love thy naghbour dont kill them with your ozone and shut your eyes to the facts freaks.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
Neilsama at 4:02AM, March 5, 2007
(offline)
"Please read The Conservapedia Commandments before editing this site."

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I love it!

F_Allen
how on earth can global warming be anti christain? i supose they might see it that a true christain which means follower of christ, wouldnt drive a giant gas gusling four by four and ruin the planet. Where as the man JC definately wouldnt mayby??????? who knows
No no… You've got it all wrong. I'll tell you why global warming is seen as a liberal, anti-Christian agenda. It's because it's anti-family!

See, good Christian men like George Dubya Bush believe that marriage has nothing to do with finding a suitable companion for life. Rather, it's about popping out as many chitlins as the female body can muster. That's the reason they don't want the gays to marry. What good is a marriage that doesn't spawn?! Why, it's an abomination!

And of course, if you're going to have a huge, neo-conservative family, one needs a gigantic SUV to haul the troup back and forth to Church every day. Try doing that in a Chevy Cobalt! Out of the question!!! The American neo-conservative Christian family needs something that almost qualifies as a bus!

But when those pinko-commie liberals come in with their “facts” and “statistics”, that makes family-oriented America ANGRY! OUTRAGED, even! Don't these greenies know that 85% of all statistics are completely useless?! How DARE these tree-huggers attack the family like that?! They need their SUVs for the children! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!! Do you really value a tree over the life of a little boy or girl?!

A lack of SUVs would mean that budding American families would actually have to plan their pregnancies and use birth control measures to scale back the rapid-spawning. That's anti-God!

So you see, conservative America needs the SUV. What's a few degrees increase in global temperature? That won't hurt anything! And don't give me that crap about the Permian extinction. That never happened!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:10PM
subcultured at 4:15AM, March 5, 2007
(online)
more like nazipedia or totalatarianpedia
we need people to mess with there site
like a freedom fighter

“for the internet!”
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:01PM
Neilsama at 4:20AM, March 5, 2007
(offline)
NO! Stupidity does not need assistance. My theory of conservativism is that if you let them continue their agendas to their logical conclusions, they will eventually collapse under the emense burden of their absurdities.
Alexis at 7:25AM, March 5, 2007
(offline)
Wow, that makes me think two things,
1. Why would anyone need an encyclopedia that only tells them things form their own perspective, things that they most likely already know, and
2. When did everything that isn't specifically christian become “anti-christian”? I've been hearing this a lot lately. Increasingly there is no such thing as secular, just “Christian” and “ant-Christian.”
Personally I find everything that doesn't acknowledge the importance of Zarathustra in world culture and development to be anti-Zoroatrian.

Yeah, at least Wilkepedia is open to everyone.

PS. Global Warming is anti-christian becasue all that warmness will make the world like the garden of Eden. And everyone knows God likes warm things…
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:49AM
TheTopHat at 7:37AM, March 5, 2007
(offline)
Neilsama
But when those pinko-commie liberals come in with their “facts” and “statistics”, that makes family-oriented America ANGRY! OUTRAGED, even! Don't these greenies know that 85% of all statistics are completely useless?! How DARE these tree-huggers attack the family like that?! They need their SUVs for the children! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!! Do you really value a tree over the life of a little boy or girl?!

HAHaha! i think ive had a heart attack! giggle.

Conservapedia? God some poeple are so up there own buttocks.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
SpANG at 8:26AM, March 5, 2007
(online)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservopedia
“To a rational mind, nothing is inexplicable. Only unexplained.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:52PM
SpANG at 8:51AM, March 5, 2007
(online)
I love this one:

Conservapedia
Pagan
A pagan is someone who beleives in false gods. The First Commandment is, Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.

Most pagans are ancient, like the Greeks and Romans, but there are also modern pagans like witches and Muslims, who do not beleive in Jesus.

Yep, definetly fair and balanced. ;)

Oh, speaking of which:
Conservapedia
Fox news
Fox News was started in 1996 in response to the other cable news channels which all had obvious liberal biases. Because of this, Rupert Murdoch decided to start a real new channel which would tell the truth. The success of Fox news over every other news channel is because it is fair and balanced. It has many people on it who work to spread truth such as Sean Hannity who is a great American. Fox News is best because instead of just telling you what to think, they only report the news unbiased and then allow the viewer to decide.

In 2005 the White House selected Tony Snow from Fox News to be the new White House press secretary which was a great honor for Fox because it showed how well it was presenting the real truth instead of the fake liberal version.
“To a rational mind, nothing is inexplicable. Only unexplained.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:52PM
KomradeDave at 9:08AM, March 5, 2007
(online)
Conservapedia (Examples of Bias in Wikipedia)
The Wikipedia entry for the Piltdown Man omits many key facts, such as how it was taught in schools for an entire generation and how the dating methodology used by evolutionists is fraudulent.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: The Anti Sprite Coalition on fire off the shoulder of Cut and Paste. I watched Top Drawer glitter in the dark near the Forumhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like… tears in the rain.
Neilsama at 9:21AM, March 5, 2007
(offline)
If it wasn't for other legit websites that are equally obtuse, I would have immediately assumed that this website is a parody, akin to Objective: Christian Ministries.
subcultured at 9:32AM, March 5, 2007
(online)
someone should start a liberalpedia
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:01PM
KomradeDave at 9:39AM, March 5, 2007
(online)
subcultured
someone should start a liberalpedia
Apparently wikipedia is it.
WingNut at 9:40AM, March 5, 2007
(offline)
Neilsama, you are my new best friend.

Thank you, I haven't laughed that hard in a long long time. :D

-W
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:50PM
BigFishComic at 10:23AM, March 5, 2007
(offline)
wow, there really is a -pedia for everything.

oh, and guys:

Conservapedia
JoshuaZ (see: user page at: http://www.conservapedia.com/User:JoshuaZ ) is currently a user at your site. JoshuaZ is also fanatical evolutionist and admin at Wikipedia. He is also a bully boy at Wikipedia that stifles dissent against evolutionary ideas. I notice that JoshuaZ has many edits to the evolution article at this site. Be careful that JoshuaZ doesn't do at this site what he does at Wikipedia. Conservative 00:01, 23 February 2007 (EST)conservative

beeeware. BEWARE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:22AM
ccs1989 at 2:22PM, March 5, 2007
(online)
Wait, you're telling me this Conservapedia is NOT a joke? Man, I thought it was a very clever parody, but I guess not. That's sad.
http://ccs1989.deviantart.com

“If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
-Henry David Thoreau, Walden
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:38AM
Priest_Revan at 2:27PM, March 5, 2007
(offline)
Terminal
This is stupider than Encyclopedia Dramatica.

…and that's saying something.

Agreed.
Updates Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday's (depends).

7/0

Offering Project Wonderful Ad space on my website.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:48PM
mechanical_lullaby at 3:01PM, March 5, 2007
(online)
neilsama, you're my hero.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:56PM
Neilsama at 3:34PM, March 5, 2007
(offline)
Little do you guys realize that I was only half kidding when I posted that first comment. While the majority of Christians don't go into ontological turmoil when confronted with a secular point-of-view, there are a number of believers, largely of the reformed variety, who will literally make many of the absurd logical leaps made above. I've actually met people who say such obnoxious things as “birth control is anti-God”.
Inkmonkey at 4:24PM, March 5, 2007
(offline)
ccs1989
Wait, you're telling me this Conservapedia is NOT a joke? Man, I thought it was a very clever parody, but I guess not. That's sad.

In premise it's very serious, but I'm willing to bet that a lot of these “ultra-conservative” pages within it are written as a gag. I myself was trying to think of something really stupid I could post on the site that would be left up because it's nicely conservative, and there are others who I'm sure felt the same way.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:59PM
Priest_Revan at 5:00PM, March 5, 2007
(offline)
Neilsama
Little do you guys realize that I was only half kidding when I posted that first comment. While the majority of Christians don't go into ontological turmoil when confronted with a secular point-of-view, there are a number of believers, largely of the reformed variety, who will literally make many of the absurd logical leaps made above. I've actually met people who say such obnoxious things as “birth control is anti-God”.

Well, to them, controlling things like birth is against what god wants. I mean, they believe God gives them the gift the of a baby… they wouldn't want to kill Gods gift.

Updates Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday's (depends).

7/0

Offering Project Wonderful Ad space on my website.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:48PM
herio at 5:10PM, March 5, 2007
(online)
ok 0_-

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
The mediocre one at 1:04PM, March 15, 2007
(offline)
I'm just waiting for the conservapedia people to get overwhelmed with vandals…assuming no one gets thrown in a prison somewhere off the coast of columbia.

*edit!*
It turns out you get ten years in JAIL if you vandalise Conservapedia.
Just Conservapedia. Bunch of whiney bitches.
Paper Mache Cataclysm
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:15PM
ccs1989 at 3:48PM, March 15, 2007
(online)
The mediocre one
It turns out you get ten years in JAIL if you vandalise Conservapedia.
Just Conservapedia. Bunch of whiney bitches.

That has to be false.

http://ccs1989.deviantart.com

“If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
-Henry David Thoreau, Walden
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:38AM
The mediocre one at 4:27PM, March 15, 2007
(offline)
ccs1989
That has to be false.

Check the gray box at the top of their main page.
Paper Mache Cataclysm
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:15PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon