Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Essay Writing Tips
jordanmagrath at 8:45AM, April 28, 2010
(offline)
First off, you need to know what you are writing about. Read a lot about the subject, or related literature from different aspects or points of view. An essay needs to have a thesis statement which is what needs to be proven in your essay. Your entire essay will revolve around proving your thesis statement. A good thesis statement must have an arguable point and must be specific and focused.

After developing your thesis, you must then prove this thesis as you go about the body of your essay. You must provide concrete evidence that will prove your thesis and disprove claims that your thesis is wrong. The evidence must be substantial and must be from reliable sources. On the other hand, the sources you use must also be reliable and it is important to cite the source whenever you use information from it.

After you have thoroughly proven your point in your essay, you must then state the result in your conclusion. In writing the conclusion, you must first restate your thesis and every main point of the body of your essay after which you can answer your thesis. It is perfectly okay to change your thesis as you are writing your conclusion.

If at any point you do not want to go through all this trouble. You can choose to buy essay. Whatever it is you need a simple essay, for custom term papers, a research paper, an admission essay, or any other custom writing job academic writers can finish this for you.

Also try visiting the best thesis writing services online for more references.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:11PM
same at 9:30AM, April 28, 2010
(online)
Interesting?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:20PM
The Gravekeeper at 11:20AM, April 28, 2010
(offline)
jordanmagrath
First off, you need to know what you are writing about. Read a lot about the subject, or related literature from different aspects or points of view. An essay needs to have a thesis statement which is what needs to be proven in your essay. Your entire essay will revolve around proving your thesis statement. A good thesis statement must have an arguable point and must be specific and focused.

After developing your thesis, you must then prove this thesis as you go about the body of your essay. You must provide concrete evidence that will prove your thesis and disprove claims that your thesis is wrong. The evidence must be substantial and must be from reliable sources. On the other hand, the sources you use must also be reliable and it is important to cite the source whenever you use information from it.

After you have thoroughly proven your point in your essay, you must then state the result in your conclusion. In writing the conclusion, you must first restate your thesis and every main point of the body of your essay after which you can answer your thesis. It is perfectly okay to change your thesis as you are writing your conclusion.

If at any point you do not want to go through all this trouble. You can choose to buy essay. Whatever it is you need a simple essay, for custom term papers, a research paper, an admission essay, or any other custom writing job academic writers can finish this for you.

Also try visiting the best thesis writing services online for more references.

Good up to that last point. Profs aren't idiots, after all, so if you get caught using someone's else's essay you will be expelled (if you go to university).
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:14PM
JabberwockyJones at 11:49AM, April 28, 2010
(online)
Me thinks this is a spam bot.

And it's confusing the hell outta me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:05PM
GracehFaceh at 12:44PM, April 28, 2010
(online)
Oh God, this topic is giving me honors English/Vietnam war quality flash backs.

Aughgughh…

So much peer editing…

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:38PM
AQua_ng at 3:08PM, April 28, 2010
(offline)
I want to make fun of this, but all I've got is that thesis sounds kind of like faeces. So yeah.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:59AM
alwinbot at 3:25PM, April 28, 2010
(offline)
AQua_ng
I want to make fun of this, but all I've got is that thesis sounds kind of like faeces. So yeah.
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

WE GOT A MUTHERFUCKING POET!
Read this comic. It is the greatest journal comic ever written and drawn. Trust me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
skoolmunkee at 5:57PM, April 28, 2010
(offline)
This guy must use his own services because clearly the first 3 paragraphs were written by someone else.

P.S. Never come back :kitty:
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:43PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon