member since April 04, 2006
Comics By AQua_ng
Comics Assisted By AQua_ng
Comics Recomended By AQua_ng
Drunk Duck artists, interperating each others work.
The happiness at the K.A.L.A.-dan club house is interrupted by a gruesome and saddening event, as their leader is found dead on club grounds. Who is the cause of his untimely end, and who will be the next to follow. Murder Mystery!
Zombies are loose on Drunk Duck. A community project of horror and mayhem. Come join in the chaos for this special (m)eating of minds. Leave brains in the slot after 6:00 PM. -The Management
While rustling through her attic one day, April discovers a box from 2,000 BC that contains a secret that changes her life forever... Updates Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday (For now)
Stories of our favorite KALA pairings brought to you by Ill Girl. Contains Yaoi, Yuri, and 'straight'.
KALA highschool may seem like an ordinary highschool, with ordinary students. But don't let that full you! A select group of students at KALA are more than they appear to be. A 3-way collab with characters by KALA-dan
Even in a magical world, unexplained phenomena can happen. That's where Eredicus, Aries and their colleagues come in. They explore the paranormal in a world of fantasy, mythical creatures, and strong magic.
In a nut-shell, Raw Fish is; The every day cultural shock of an American living in Japan.
The (real life?) mis-adventures of Michael Chick, The Author of a crappy webcomic, as he lives his life encountering computer games, work and anime... Not in that order! Done in both drawn cartoon and photo form! NO SPRITES!!!
A comic about things that happen to me in real life, and some that occur in my mind. It's kinda like tossing what I hear and see into a blender. Hopefully I end up with an enjoyable and worth-while smoothy.
While searching for his brother, Rale falls into his own shadow. Now in a land where weretigers roam, angels rage battles, and cookies can stop wars, he needs to unravel the mysteries of this hidden realm to restore its glory and get back home!
forum topics started
- The Forum Games Rules
- Product Placement, Hakoshen, Niccea: you're fired.
- Some things.
- HEY SHPLANE
- Typing Mania 4
- New Challenger!
- The Super Duper Pairings Unsubscription Thread :D
- LEAVING FOREVER.
- Gunny's birthday present!
- Seven pounds, eight ounces
- In case you wanted to know...
- Niconico Medley
- K.A.L.A. RPG discussion
- [Tempus] official thread
- K.A.L.A.-dan Image thread!
- Happy New Year!
- -_-;; Baby Jesus cried...
- I've got a fun idea for a game...
- Not so delish dishes
- Most call him Johnny Phillips...
- The ^ Game: Third Raid
- Mistaken Identity
- August's Game of the Month: Dream machine
- The ^ Game - version 2.0
- The answer a question with a question game: Season 2
- Epic discussion: Post counts.
- Civil War Themes
- July's Game of the Month: Photo-Op
- June's Game of the Month: Civil War RPG
- Do you know what's weird?
- May's Game of the Month: The 'What If?' machine
- I swear, families are taking over.
- Anyone else feel like this?
- I'm back...
- Prolouge: Drunk Duck Civil War
- March's Game of the Month: Diagram Digression.
- The Stupid Questions, Stupid Answers Game: Second Strike
- February's Game of the Month: Caption Commentary
- January's Game of the Month: In Mother Russia...
- Eep. Help.
- No momentary setback can stop me!
- December's Game of the Month: Xmas RP
- Just a momentary setback...
- I just went to the opticians
- Jesus is just alright...Jesii are better!
- Happy Halloween
- DD's Q&A Session
- October's Game of the Month: The Worst Thing to Say
- RAWR, frustration!
- September's Game of the month: Conquer the World RP
- The oath of rating
- It's my birthday!
- The 'I agree' game
- Back. Probably no in black. [Features holiday ramblings]
- Bye for now
- Where'd all the good people go?
- Self Esteem status: Increased
- Comic maker seeks guest comic. Apply within.
- The Stupid Questions, Stupid Answers game
- Better a late intro than none at all.
Videos Shared By AQua_ng