member since December 12, 2007
Try to ignore the oozing walls
Comics By Skullbie
Comics Assisted By Skullbie
Comics Recomended By Skullbie
It's just a sweet romantic drama about making new friends and changing stubborn views and attitudes. ~ Shonen-ai / boyslove / yaoi / romance / drama ~
Award winning slice-of-life comic about life, as seen through one girls eyes as she goes through life trying to help others sort out their problems as well as dealing with her own. One thing she's learned over the years is that nothing in life is ever simple!
SUPAH NARIO BROTHERS! it's like naruto but it's not. it's more like mario, but not really. it's just...oekaki parody crap! as seen at http://perverxity.net/icha_oekaki/index.php
The Comic based on the TnT Morning Show on 98.9 The Bear. Turner Watson and Parker Thomas are two rapscallions with a radio show, and this is their comic.
Set in a post-apocalyptic world, society is shattered into factions and all live in fear of a second alien invasion. Wren and his team fight to unite the earth against its real enemy: fear itself.
Linder is the shyest person you'll ever met. But it just so happens that Mark is the most outgoing person you'll ever met, and he loves shy people! ONE-SHOT, YAOI
forum topics started
- Welcome! :: [Rules]
- Kickstarter has a board game for comic artists
- How does your brain "say" peoples usernames?
- Coolest thing you've ever found at a junk store?
- What software/programs do you have on your computer and why?
- Energy Drinks/'Shots'?
- So Drunkduck is putting porn ads under our comics now?
- Are any of you at SomethingAwful forums? Is it worth the membership fee?
- So there was this guy complaining t.v. commercials belittle men:
- [[Skullbie's MEGA THREAD]] Link/Tips to Everything: Poses, Guides, Anatomy, Fonts, Reference, Tutorials, etc. more
Videos Shared By Skullbie