MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia III: Revenge of the Godfather
Dukat at 6:07PM, March 11, 2009
(offline)
humorman
Niccea
humorman
Dukat
Just to let you all know, as far as my list goes, despite what humorman is saying, game 4 is still up for grabs. Either by democratic vote or to the person who was to have been running game 5. (Or maybe I'll just tell BK and have her run another game)

I'm pretty sure people wanted me to host the next game. If you want someone else to host the game, you can set up a petition and do it that way. Otherwise, sign-ups for my game start in a week.
I don't want you to host the next game. And I already said so.

Yeah, but other people wanted me to host a game, so that's what I'm going to do.

Sign-ups start next week!

I don't want you to host another game. And I saw more support for DEMOCRACY. Game 4 is still open.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

irc.freenode.net #dd-mafia

Drunk Duck Mafia GM list
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
harkovast at 6:10PM, March 11, 2009
(online)
Has leaderofstars stepped down?

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:42PM
humorman at 6:14PM, March 11, 2009
(offline)
Dukat
humorman
Niccea
humorman
Dukat
Just to let you all know, as far as my list goes, despite what humorman is saying, game 4 is still up for grabs. Either by democratic vote or to the person who was to have been running game 5. (Or maybe I'll just tell BK and have her run another game)

I'm pretty sure people wanted me to host the next game. If you want someone else to host the game, you can set up a petition and do it that way. Otherwise, sign-ups for my game start in a week.
I don't want you to host the next game. And I already said so.

Yeah, but other people wanted me to host a game, so that's what I'm going to do.

I don't want you to host another game. And I saw more support for DEMOCRACY. Game 4 is still open.

No, people wanted to vote for roles for the next game, but most people agreed that I should host the next game.

Sign-ups start next week.

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
Niccea at 6:21PM, March 11, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Has leaderofstars stepped down?
Nope. But we are acting like he did cause he isn't going to get many people

And Humor, I believe your ego has inflated up like a balloon. Any more and you will explode. I see no proof that anyone wants to play it your way again.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:12PM
Dukat at 6:24PM, March 11, 2009
(offline)
I agree with Niccea here, I have not seen anyone, ANYONE say anything about wanting you to host another game humorman.

Game 4 is still open.

Drunk Duck Mafia GM list
Dukat at 6:27PM, March 11, 2009
(offline)
Hakoshen
humorman
Okay, it's official. I will be running the next mafia game.

lolwut? This isn't Cuba (no offense to Cubans) you can't run a one man election in five minutes and call it democracy! Not that Castro called it democracy anyways…

Plus, if I'm not mistaken, Baron was next in line.

And I'm double posting on purpose here to highlight what Hakoshen has said.

And there's also the following quote…

gullas
erm we should like vote for it after this one is done me thinks….

Game 4 is open, and will be up for vote.

Drunk Duck Mafia GM list
humorman at 6:28PM, March 11, 2009
(offline)
Just wanted to remind you guys to sign up for the next game!

Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
harkovast at 6:30PM, March 11, 2009
(online)
humorman can be a bit hard to communicate with.
He sees what he wants to see a lot of the time!

But if he wants game 3, let him, unless anyone else who has not had a turn wants a go.
Anything and anyone is better then leader of stars.

But humorman one question….how can you host a game if you never answer PQ's?

Niccea at 6:31PM, March 11, 2009
(offline)
I think that since this game is starting to pick up steam in DD, there should be some ground rules laid out for being a GM.

I put a GM sign up thread in my forum. This way we can keep track of who has the next games and make things run smoother.

Also, humorman, I would kindly ask you to quit spamming in my thread or suffer the consequences.
Dukat at 6:40PM, March 11, 2009
(offline)
humorman
Just wanted to remind you guys to sign up for the next game!

Wow, hello Mr Spammer. Not so nice to meet you really.

I agree with giving other people a chance at running a game, and I know other people were in line after LoS. Game 4 should go to one of them, barring that be put up to a vote. I have no problem hosting said vote if need be.

Drunk Duck Mafia GM list
harkovast at 6:41PM, March 11, 2009
(online)
Why dont you do it dukat? You seem pretty savy.

Dukat at 6:46PM, March 11, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Why dont you do it dukat? You seem pretty savy.

Eh, not really my cup of tea? I do have the basics of a game planned, but it's far too complex for how new mafia is here. Although if I did run a game, I'd introduce a new twist, themed games.

Drunk Duck Mafia GM list
Niccea at 6:47PM, March 11, 2009
(offline)
Dukat
I'd introduce a new twist, themed games.
I was just too lazy to try.
harkovast at 6:49PM, March 11, 2009
(online)
Well the choice between humorman the king of spam and Leaderofstars isn't very inviting, so I am sure someone else will step forward and give it a go.
I've got enough on struggling to get my comic written and drawn (not to mentioning getting anyone to read it! Thats a full time job right there!) I cant spare the time to make a forum game!

Hakoshen at 6:51PM, March 11, 2009
(offline)
I wanted to do a *gasp* zombie one, but I haven't figured out whether or not the “infection” mechanism would work right.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Niccea at 6:52PM, March 11, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Well the choice between humorman the king of spam and Leaderofstars isn't very inviting, so I am sure someone else will step forward and give it a go.
I've got enough on struggling to get my comic written and drawn (not to mentioning getting anyone to read it! Thats a full time job right there!) I cant spare the time to make a forum game!
Would be ether Red or Vak. I have a list of all people interested in GMship.
humorman at 6:56PM, March 11, 2009
(offline)
Here's an idea:

If you don't want to be in the game I host, you can make you're own game! It would actually be really cool to see five or six games going on at the exact same time. Anyways, sign-ups for my game will start in about a week from now. Hope you can join!

Vakanai at 6:57PM, March 11, 2009
(online)
harkovast
humorman can be a bit hard to communicate with.
He sees what he wants to see a lot of the time!

But if he wants game 3, let him, unless anyone else who has not had a turn wants a go.
Anything and anyone is better then leader of stars.

But humorman one question….how can you host a game if you never answer PQ's?
Look, if the alternative is los or humorman, I'll take the next go.
No, seriously. I can have it up and ready to go like that.
Just please, not those two.

I apologize if I've offended anyone.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:39PM
Niccea at 6:58PM, March 11, 2009
(offline)
humorman
Here's an idea:

If you don't want to be in the game I host, you can make you're own game! It would actually be really cool to see five or six games going on at the exact same time. Anyways, sign-ups for my game will start in about a week from now. Hope you can join!
I'm informing a mod of your spamming right now. Good bye.
Vakanai at 7:05PM, March 11, 2009
(online)
Oh, I also move to make a new rule: Anyone who signs up for a game but doesn't participate is barred from playing the next game.
Hence, for game four moogles and peipei will not be allowed, but they can join game five.
If you sign up and fail to participate a third time, you should be banned from all mafia games for a year.
Thus we will cut back on dead weight.
It should probably be put to a vote, but that's my idea on the subject.
Edit: ‘Third time’ is not a mistake. I believe in the three strikes you're out rule.
humorman at 7:05PM, March 11, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
humorman
Here's an idea:

I'm informing a mod of your spamming right now. Good bye.

Really? On the mafia-game-where-everyone-off-topics-but-when-someone-you-don't-like-does-it-you-report-them game? Please… I don't expect to host the next game. However, I also don't expect there to be another mafia game unless the admins are involved.

Apparently, the rule of don't-take-this-game-seriously isn't regularly enforced here. I hosted a game once, and you all threatened to quit when I didn't play the “traditional” way, and when I act stupid like everyone else does, I get reported.

GOODIE FOR ME!!!
I swear, this game brings out the worst in people.

Black_Kitty at 7:37PM, March 11, 2009
(online)
So I've been looking over this thread and I just want to step in a bit here regarding a few things…

1. Yes we know sign-ups are happening soon Humorman. Please stop advertising it during someone else's game.

2. Here's the thing about deadtalking: it messes the game up in ways that may not even be apparent in the thread. It could throw hours of networking out the window. So please don't do it. If Niccea (or any future GM) thinks deadtalking is happening, feel free to contact me and I'll delete that post.

3. I think it would be beneficial to discuss what you guys want as general rules to the Mafia games. Just please don't hijack someone else's game to do it. I've made a new thread for you guys to discuss things. Please use that for discussions instead.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:24AM
gullas at 1:38AM, March 12, 2009
(offline)
… back to the game people…
Vakanai
crocty
You fiend! We will get you! D:<
I'm the greatest mobster ever!
Everyone who died?
Handpicked by me.
The lack of horse heads this game? My idea. I didn't want ya'll getting more evidence, so you'll have to tear each other to pieces to get to the godfather.
Hell, I've made so many plans even when you lynch me next time my presence will still be felt!
And why have I put forth all this effort?
Cause I'm good at being evil.
Hell, all we need is three kills to win. And the ripper is still out there!
Three kills needed, and we two-three more nights left at least thanks to my machinations.
Ha! Ha!
Alright, I'm done, supper time.
Vakani is clearly a mobster but crocty still claims his innocence, now we either need the detective to help us out here or we could go the hard way, and try to lynch 'em both :/
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
harkovast at 3:26AM, March 12, 2009
(online)
Wow, Humorman sure does love to complain….

Gullas Crotcy is mafia. Vak just pardoned him.
And crotcy protesting right now is basically just sarcasm!
You mock me crotcy! But I'll get you yet! and your little dog too!

crocty at 9:16AM, March 12, 2009
(offline)
harkovast

Me?! Sarcastic!
I would never!
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:52AM
Skullbie at 10:18AM, March 12, 2009
(online)
Oh shit disregard that, i see what's going on, sorry Hark ._.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:47PM
Vakanai at 2:41PM, March 12, 2009
(online)
Or I pardoned him so you will lynch him next, thereby wasting yet another lynching on an innocent townie. And anything I say to his innocence just damns him more, because you know I'm mob and super tricky.
So I can lie or tell the truth how I please, sit back, watch nothing change, and laugh my ass off.
Seriously, I just love my position right now. And there's nothing you can do about it!
Well, kill me tomorrow, but beyond the obvious, right now, can't touch me, can't believe or disbelieve a thing I say, and can only act in a predictable manner that I patently have to find hilarious.
Admit, I have ya'll pegged like the back of my hand!
Nyah nyah nyah!:p
harkovast

waff at 3:05PM, March 12, 2009
(online)
Vakanai
Or I pardoned him so you will lynch him next, thereby wasting yet another lynching on an innocent townie. And anything I say to his innocence just damns him more, because you know I'm mob and super tricky.
So I can lie or tell the truth how I please, sit back, watch nothing change, and laugh my ass off.
Seriously, I just love my position right now. And there's nothing you can do about it!
Well, kill me tomorrow, but beyond the obvious, right now, can't touch me, can't believe or disbelieve a thing I say, and can only act in a predictable manner that I patently have to find hilarious.
harkovast

or maybe your FLYING KICK! *kicks vakanai in the face* I personally suspect gullas cos his ‘information’.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
gullas at 3:19PM, March 12, 2009
(offline)
waff
Vakanai
harkovast

or maybe your FLYING KICK! *kicks vakanai in the face* I personally suspect gullas cos his ‘information’.
Why in the sake of all (un)holy do you suspect me? Cause I've been there for you all since game one and helped the townies all the time? My interests lay with the good hardworking people of Townston, and always has been. And what is this ‘information’ you so speak of?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
Niccea at 3:27PM, March 12, 2009
(offline)
Night Four

Hakoshen was standing over a body lying on his table. Suddenly his door flung open and a happy trend follower appeared. “I knew it! You are mafia!”

Hakoshen looked up at the intruder with a scowl on his face. “No I’m not. I’m a doctor and I’m trying to operate if you don’t mind!”

“Yes, in fact, I do mind. I think I’ll let my ‘cousin’ take care of you.” The intruder held up a gun that was labeled “cousin” and shot Dr. Hakoshen dead.

…

On another side of town, someone was approaching an alley. He whispered into it. “You there, Don?”

The Don smiled. “I am.”

“I want in.”

…

Well now the mafia has the Townies out numbered 5 to 4. But, I feel generous today. The mafia over run you now because the defector just switched. Because of this, you shall have one more day to try to even things out. If the mafia over run you by the end of the next night, I’m afraid your little town is doomed.

In case anyone cared. I will not be updating the comic until tomorrow. I’ve just had too much on my plate, but it will be all up to date tomorrow.

Um yeah. Day 5 ends at 8pm EDT tomorrow. Let us bring this baby home.

And if it is any consolation, the townies had it rough from the start. The mafia had two extra members this time and neither of the vigilantes used their actions.

And the Serial Killer actually killed someone.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon