humorman
Now I am a ghost!!!

Ghosts can't die!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

See?!?!??!!??!?!?

SCARRYYY@!!!!!!
SUPER SCARY!!!!!!

Lynch the mayor and the pardoner!!!!

I'm pretty sure the ghost thing was reserved to Mafia XI. As that was a thing with zombies and vampires anyway.

Please…
I am so happy to finally be back home
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:27PM
Exzachly at 7:40PM, July 25, 2009
(online)
TFGM
therealtj the Valkyrie, D_Dude's bane, has been slain and sent to the Halls of Valhalla
… Mmmhmmm…. Not even gonna say I told you so..

Well, I won't have much time to work on this set of clues, I'll be recording a podcast tonight… I'll stop by at the last minute and vote at random.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
Sea_Cow at 7:45PM, July 25, 2009
(offline)
Exzachly
TFGM
therealtj the Valkyrie, D_Dude's bane, has been slain and sent to the Halls of Valhalla
… Mmmhmmm…. Not even gonna say I told you so..

Well, I won't have much time to work on this set of clues, I'll be recording a podcast tonight… I'll stop by at the last minute and vote at random.

Might I recommend a lynching of waff? Think about it. The clues are pretty obvious.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:50PM, July 25, 2009
(online)
harkovast
Thou hast vexed me verily good sirs!
TFGM we need leadership! We are lost like a legless goose on an ice rink!

I would if more people freaking send in their roles. I wanted to protect TJ but only a bodyguard sent me their role. *Shakes head disappointedly*

Its obvious that TJ was killed by Waff.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
Sea_Cow at 7:58PM, July 25, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
harkovast
Thou hast vexed me verily good sirs!
TFGM we need leadership! We are lost like a legless goose on an ice rink!

I would if more people freaking send in their roles. I wanted to protect TJ but only a bodyguard sent me their role. *Shakes head disappointedly*

Its obvious that TJ was killed by Waff.

The mayor knows what's what.
crocty at 8:00PM, July 25, 2009
(offline)
No one has sent in their role to you? Not any of your loyal voters who trusted you 100%?
Wow, I guess they were truly unsure to not send in their roles. Very silly, amirite?

Detective, thou hast checked out our dear lord, haven't ye? He was going to run for Lord regardless of his role, so it's possible he's running with a mafia (OR WHATEVER) role, and pretending to not want you to check him out, as to prevent getting found out. (A tactic Kitty the mad bomber used in Game 10, worked like a charm it did, she was never found out. Until, you know, she died.)

BUT HEY, NOT THAT I'M SAYING HE'S EVIL.
If the detective does find him to be a mafia role, please post it publicly. You could get someone else to post it for you, to protect yourself. If they refuse to post it, I guess that's suspicious, huh?

But I'm not saying he's evil or anything.
(PQ me, man! D: )

Of course, I'll trust you if you tell me the diviner has checked you out and is happy with your role.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Sea_Cow at 8:09PM, July 25, 2009
(offline)
crocty
No one has sent in their role to you? Not any of your loyal voters who trusted you 100%?
Wow, I guess they were truly unsure to not send in their roles. Very silly, amirite?

Detective, thou hast checked out our dear lord, haven't ye? He was going to run for Lord regardless of his role, so it's possible he's running with a mafia (OR WHATEVER) role, and pretending to not want you to check him out, as to prevent getting found out. (A tactic Kitty the mad bomber used in Game 10, worked like a charm it did, she was never found out. Until, you know, she died.)

If the detective does find him to be a mafia role, please post it publicly. You could get someone else to post it for you, to protect yourself. If they refuse to post it, I guess that's suspicious, huh?

Of course, I'll trust you if you tell me the diviner has checked you out and is happy with your role.

The detective and the diviner are the same person.
crocty at 8:11PM, July 25, 2009
(offline)
Sea_Cow
crocty

The detective and the diviner are the same person.
Yeah, I know. But halfway through typing that, I checked the role list and found the actual name for the detective. I guess I just switched the names. >_>
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:11PM, July 25, 2009
(online)
Okay I think Kitty's killer is AgHAMMER. Thats the only clue I could find that fit anyone. I'm ashamed if it is him cause that clue was a bit too obivious.

crocty at 8:15PM, July 25, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Okay I think Kitty's killer is AgHAMMER. Thats the only clue I could find that fit anyone. I'm ashamed if it is him cause that clue was a bit too obivious.
Doubt it. It's probably something more cryptic.

Like the heart thingy. Probably something to do with love or rejection.
Sea_Cow at 8:16PM, July 25, 2009
(offline)
crocty
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

Lefarce did it?
Aghammer at 8:20PM, July 25, 2009
(offline)
For real man… I haven't been on since the night started… I promise you that wasn't me… Banana-boy mentioned that Gullas has a hammer in his avatar but I believe it was probably a red herring (although this is the THIRD time in mafia games that red herrings have appeared to point to me…. errr).

It might be worth checking out my comics just to be sure ;)

Edit: Salsa, don't boot me man, I'm here… I might not be on tomorrow til later in the day but I'm gonna be playing (I'll put in a vote for today's lynch)

crocty
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Sea_Cow at 8:26PM, July 25, 2009
(offline)
For now, the only thing we can be remotely sure of is that waff is a bad guy.
Niccea at 9:22PM, July 25, 2009
(offline)
Ok. I have moved in and I'm all set up. I will look after all the clues and hope to find something. You know I hate bandwagons.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
gullas at 9:30PM, July 25, 2009
(offline)
Awrite, I shall look at thy clues(albeit I'm in a drunken state riteeeee now XD )
Salsa
Humorman seethed with anger as the night deepened. “How dare they mock me!” he thought. He stamped through the village aimless. “All alone and brooding at night is not a good way to rid yourself of suspicion,” said a voice from the rooftops. A mighty figure dropped to the street and walked up to Humorman with the confidence of a man trained in combat and hardened in battle. “Ah, what would a bumbling fool like you know. Your looks tell me you be an imbecile,” Humorman spat. “I have a vast store of knowledge and a wealth of wisdom. I do not appreciate it being assumed that I am a fool by my build and looks!” The mighty figure took up his war-axe and parted Humorman's head from his neck.
Humorman the serf has been slain.

confidence of a trained man in combat… well in Hakoshen's comic “Two weeks notice”, features a WWII combat scene. Also Hakoshen's title is the Spartan.
Moving on then?
Salsa
Inuyasha_Rules and D_Dude were returning home after a night at the tavern. Their bawdy songs and drunken scent filled the cold night air. “Who passes here?!?” said a cloaked figure as the two rounded a bend. InuYasha_Rules fled as quickly as his ale laden senses allowed him. D_Dude tried to do the same, but for not. A spear pierced his breast and sent him to Hel. The figure grinned believing he was safe. Then another figure appeared as if from the mist. One of his eyes twinkled with an unseen light and his features were hidden. He shambled forward and the swell of strong spirits assaulted therealtj's nostrils. “He's drunk, and I shall easily win this battle,” he thought. He charged towards his opponent only to be halted by the mighty sweep of the other's club. Dazed, therealtj just managed to block the next attack. A third swing crushed his skull as one would crush a nutshell.
D_Dude the serf has been killed. therealtj the Valkyrie, D_Dude's bane, has been slain and sent to the Halls of Valhalla
Woa.. so D_Dude was a townie,killed by therealtj the Valkyrie who was slane by either the serial killer or mafia? Some deep stuff man… I'm too drunk atm to figure anything out there…

Salsa
Kitty17 was sleeping as a figure approached hammer in hand. An ork's yell awoke her as the figure swung his hammer. A hair's breadth was all that stood between Kitty17 and death, but she was not unscathed. Her arm had been bruised by the first attack. Near panic she fumbled at her knife that she had kept under the pillow should such an attack happen. Just as she had freed the knife her assailant knocked it out of her grasp. The hammer's next blow crushed her heart.
Kitty17 the Agent of Chaos is no more.

As GarBonzo Bean states, then yes, my avatar does include a hammer. But what GB does not include in his reasoning is the mear fact it could be either a username(aghammmer, that I personally do not find logical, since this is only the first clue) or a red herring.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
Sea_Cow at 9:55PM, July 25, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
Ok. I have moved in and I'm all set up. I will look after all the clues and hope to find something. You know I hate bandwagons.

Wow. That hardly took any time at all.
Product Placement at 11:13PM, July 25, 2009
(online)
I say people should be wary of looking at the weapon type as clues. Most of the times that's happened, it turned out to be a fools errand.

When Hakoshen was the GM everyone thought that the weapons that the killers were using were the correct clues. As a result, wrong people were getting lynhced and the mafia eventually won. At best the weapon clues only helped linking the killings together (the one who killed with a knife continued to do so every time).
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Sea_Cow at 11:15PM, July 25, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
I say people should be wary of looking at the veapon type as clues. Most of the times that's happened, it turned out to be a fools errand.

When Hakoshen was the GM everyone thought that the weapons that the killers were using were the correct clues. As a result, wrong people were getting lynhced and the mafia eventually won. At best the weapon clues only helped linking the killings together (the one who killed with a knife continued to do so every time).

You missed a few “w”'s there.
Anthony Mercer at 1:20AM, July 26, 2009
(online)
I think the only clues that seem to work for me are the ones pointing at waff.
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:24AM, July 26, 2009
(online)
Okay I recieved a few more roles. I even got a specail one. I'd like to get the others soon though, so another TJ mess can be prevented.

waff at 1:39AM, July 26, 2009
(online)
Don't you guys think that the clue in tj's killing may be a bit too obvious.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:12AM, July 26, 2009
(online)
waff
Yeah they are but then again the clues for Kitty's Killer are too difficult. Theres only one obvious clue in that nar((Hammer)), while TJ's killer has a few obvious clues, all pointing at you. So my conclussion is Salsa made your clues to easy :/

waff at 2:36AM, July 26, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
waff
Yeah they are but then again the clues for Kitty's Killer are too difficult. Theres only one obvious clue in that nar((Hammer)), while TJ's killer has a few obvious clues, all pointing at you. So my conclussion is Salsa made your clues to easy :/
It could be a red herring.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Product Placement at 2:46AM, July 26, 2009
(online)
Sea_Cow
I'm being a grammar Nazi
Yeah, I wrote that from work (including this post), where there's no built-in auto correction feature in the browser. I downloaded one of those handy devices for my personal computer since English is not my native language.

I'm very bad with V's and W's since we don't use the later.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:43AM, July 26, 2009
(online)
waff
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
waff
It could be a red herring.
Which one is a Red Herring?

Clue 1
One of his eyes twinkled with an unseen light
You've got your eye showing
Clue 2
his features were hidden.
Who's wearing a full helmet?
Clue 3
He shambled forward and the swell of strong spirits assaulted therealtj's nostrils.
FACT! Hobos are drunkers.

Niccea at 6:47AM, July 26, 2009
(offline)
I am very wariy that one clue is “hard” and the other is “obvious.” If we are going to ignore that the hammer could be pointing at aghammer, why are we suddenly jumping when a clue points so readily to waff?

And yeah about the moving. I only had clothes and my computer to move and my boyfriend already had the internet set up.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
crocty at 7:11AM, July 26, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Okay I recieved a few more roles. I even got a specail one. I'd like to get the others soon though, so another TJ mess can be prevented.
Valkries or whatevs can't protect each other, so the only way for us to keep one alive was by voting one for lord.
Anthony Mercer at 7:29AM, July 26, 2009
(online)
Niccea
why are we suddenly jumping when a clue points so readily to waff?
It's not just a clue - as TFGM pointed out, there are at least three.
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
InuYasha_Rules at 7:39AM, July 26, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
I am very wariy that one clue is “hard” and the other is “obvious.” If we are going to ignore that the hammer could be pointing at aghammer, why are we suddenly jumping when a clue points so readily to waff?

Because it is obvious and we dont have to hurt ourselves tring to figure it out. We can lynch aghammer later if you wish.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:45AM, July 26, 2009
(online)
Anthony Mercer
Niccea
why are we suddenly jumping when a clue points so readily to waff?
It's not just a clue - as TFGM pointed out, there are at least three.
Thank you for repointing that out.

@Crocty's Statement: I REALLY REALLY need to start reading the rules more closly. Okay thats a waste cause I know know both Valks. One of which wants the detective to tell him/her if Waff did kill TJ.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon