MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XIV
Niccea at 5:24AM, Sept. 3, 2009
(offline)
gullas
At least, somebody got Aghammer :)
Crocty did. It confirms that he is the vigilante. linked sausages = franks = Frank and Vinny.

^.^ ;; The one clue I actually understood this entire game.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
crocty at 9:41AM, Sept. 3, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
gullas
At least, somebody got Aghammer :)
Crocty did. It confirms that he is the vigilante. linked sausages = franks = Frank and Vinny.

^.^ ;; The one clue I actually understood this entire game.
OH.
I didn't understand it because that term has never been used in Britland. Or, if it has, I've never heard it. Just on TV on American shows…
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
InuYasha_Rules at 9:57AM, Sept. 3, 2009
(offline)
humorman
1. gullas
2. ParkerFarker
3. Niccea
4. rokulily
5. TheFlyingGreenMonkey
6. da_kasha
7. kitty17 the Citizen
8. crocty
9. Product Placement the Citizen
10. GarBonzo Bean
11. Exzachly the Citizen
12. Aghammer the Mafioso
13. Hakoshen
14. Salsa
15. harkovast the Citizen
16. InuYasha_Rules the Serial Killer
17. waff
18. Anthony Mercer
19. D_Dude
20. therealtj

Come one ppl! Wheres the blood and gore! How come most everyone is still alive? I want to play! :(

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
rokulily at 10:14AM, Sept. 3, 2009
(online)
I got the go ahead to post clue stuff. Some of this is just info that you might want to store for later use instead of using it today. Build better cases and all that.

Okay- James and the gaint peach was most likely Aghammer since georgia is the peach state like florda is the orange.

I think niccea got croctys clue spot on.

And parkerfarker for killing kitty17. out there = beyond.

Also this might be a possibility:
Looking back in the forums I found A.Mercer saying he's BEEN to McDonalds which Niccea corrected him saying there is only WacDonalds- she also has a novel that she wants published. I still think parkerfarker is mafia but Niccea looks pretty mafia too.

Also, kitty died i think because crocty told people she came up with the clues for gullas, so it would make it look like gullas killed her for revenge when it was most likely a set-up. MOST LIKELY, as in not 100%.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Salsa at 10:57AM, Sept. 3, 2009
(offline)
So pf and who else?
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Niccea at 1:51PM, Sept. 3, 2009
(offline)
rokulily
I got the go ahead to post clue stuff. Some of this is just info that you might want to store for later use instead of using it today. Build better cases and all that.

Okay- James and the gaint peach was most likely Aghammer since georgia is the peach state like florda is the orange.

I think niccea got croctys clue spot on.

And parkerfarker for killing kitty17. out there = beyond.

Also this might be a possibility:
Looking back in the forums I found A.Mercer saying he's BEEN to McDonalds which Niccea corrected him saying there is only WacDonalds- she also has a novel that she wants published. I still think parkerfarker is mafia but Niccea looks pretty mafia too.
I'm wondering where that came from. The WackDonalds came from the map.

http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Drunk_Duck_Mafia/gfx/Townstonmap.jpg

Humorman also confirmed that clues do not come from what is said.

Like I said I still don't know how me trying to write a novel has to do with anything. But Aghammer also talks about publishing in his profile.

I think that you are trying to solve clues for someone that is already dead, personally.

rokulily at 3:21PM, Sept. 3, 2009
(online)
Niccea
I think that you are trying to solve clues for someone that is already dead, personally.

Wells yes, thats why I went ahead and solved the james and the giant peach clue. (If anybody got something different please tell) ‘An just because he died didn’t mean that he didn't take somebody else out. (there's no point of a mafia pardon unless it means more kills SOMEHOW in the night) It was a kill then get killed affair. which meant that there was only one clue left, and its most likely parkerfarker though i thought maybe the mafia might swap one out to make it seem like only 2 might be attacking when it could be 3.

If anyone else has any info or thoughts I would like to hear them.

Niccea at 3:27PM, Sept. 3, 2009
(offline)
I just think that pointing the clues to me would be a stretch compared to Parker. Because of the reasons I pointed out. I.E. Not taking clues from text.

-edit- I really don't want to use my second vote because we don't have substantial leads.
therealtj at 4:12PM, Sept. 3, 2009
(online)
Glad to see our GM at the very least is posting his narratives on time.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
humorman at 4:13PM, Sept. 3, 2009
(offline)
Lynch:

ParkerFarker the mafioso is dead.

da_kasha the paramedic is dead.

Night 4 ends midnight GMT tomorrow.

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
Salsa at 5:07PM, Sept. 3, 2009
(offline)
Well, we're down a paramedic. On the upside our kill ratio just improved.

@ rokulily: are we still doing the game where we post narratives of day events?
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Niccea at 5:18PM, Sept. 3, 2009
(offline)
Salsa
Well, we're down a paramedic. On the upside our kill ratio just improved.

@ rokulily: are we still doing the game where we post narratives of day events?
I'll be hosting a narrative off to decide what to draw for the comic. I posted briefly about it.
rokulily at 5:19PM, Sept. 3, 2009
(online)
yes we are salsa. I'll figure out one in a bit… Argh, I dropped the ball, sorry da kasha, if i blamed someone else more and voted instead of getting sidetracked then you'd be alive… I'm sorry!
ParkerFarker at 6:21PM, Sept. 3, 2009
(online)
uhhh… well I'm gonna write that narration, it will be filled with me being awesome and heaps of innocent townies being killed. So there! The new list will look something like this:

Players

1. gullas
2. ParkerFarker the Mafioso
3. Niccea
4. rokulily
5. TheFlyingGreenMonkey
6. da_kasha the Paramedic
7. kitty17 the Citizen
8. crocty
9. Product Placement the Citizen
10. GarBonzo Bean
11. Exzachly the Citizen
12. Aghammer the Mafioso
13. Hakoshen
14. Salsa
15. harkovast the Citizen
16. InuYasha_Rules the Serial Killer
17. waff
18. Anthony Mercer
19. D_Dude
20. therealtj
21. Innocent Townie
22. Citizen of Townston
23. Townie who is innocent
24. Bystander
25. Citizen Smith
26. Townie John
27. Townie Doe

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
Aghammer at 6:22PM, Sept. 3, 2009
(offline)
Awww, you killed another mafia… don't you feel bad about it?? :) Well done Townies.

Da_kasha, sorry about that, you can hang with me in the Ghost bar and grill and watch that madness :)

Sooo, not too bad a day for me. I got my DragonCon badge… only had to wait about 2 1/2 hours in line (as opposed to 4 hrs last year). And tomorrow the goodness starts :D (since stuff happens from 10am til about 2-3am every night don't expect to hear from me for a few days… not that it matters, being dead and all).

rokulily
yes we are salsa. I'll figure out one in a bit… Argh, I dropped the ball, sorry da kasha, if i blamed someone else more and voted instead of getting sidetracked then you'd be alive… I'm sorry!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
ParkerFarker at 6:27PM, Sept. 3, 2009
(online)
Aghammer
Awww, you killed another mafia… don't you feel bad about it?? :) Well done Townies.

don't praise them!

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
Aghammer at 6:36PM, Sept. 3, 2009
(offline)
What, oh yeah…, I meant… you townies stink… killing my buddy! :P I'm gonna haunt the whole bunch of you!! Errrr

ParkerFarker
Aghammer

don't praise them!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
ParkerFarker at 9:30PM, Sept. 3, 2009
(online)
Aghammer
What, oh yeah…, I meant… you townies stink… killing my buddy! :P I'm gonna haunt the whole bunch of you!! Errrr

yeah! We're gonna open up a can o' WHOOP ASS on your arses!

Hakoshen at 10:03PM, Sept. 3, 2009
(offline)
we're running out of potential mafia, aren't we? With so many people with declared names that is.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:46PM, Sept. 3, 2009
(online)
Okay I'm in a program that gets me work on campus. So I scheduled an appointment mid aug for Sept 1st. So I go and she asks me the whole what jobs have you done. I mention I was a Campus Outreach Partner and a Math tutor. The person jumps on the Math tutor thing and asks me if I want to be a tutor. I try to weazel out of it but she pressures me into it. So I go to the tutor lab and scheduled to meet the person incharged in three hours. Three hours later I meet her just to find out the job is already filled. So I go back get a new assignment as a Department Assistent. Go there and find out it is filled too. Go back to get scheduled for another meeting today. I go and this time she trys to pressure me into being an aide for the Child Care service on campus cause I have 7 neuphews and 1 neice. I say no. Long story short I was a Math tutor, Department Assisten and now I AM a Library Aide ^.^

I"VE GOT A JOB!!!!! ^.^

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
ParkerFarker at 11:12PM, Sept. 3, 2009
(online)
HEEEEYYYYYYYY!!! TFGM is one employed MOFO! Congratulations, tfgm.

and in other news, my super bad-arse narration is done. It's pretty long, but filled with awesome.

ParkerFarker had committed 3 murders. There we’re three freshly dug graves in the Townsville cemetery. Three graves that would not be there had ParkerFarker not been there. Parker knew the town was beginning to suspect him of the crimes. So the day after his third kill, Parker retreated to his house. He knew how Aghammer had just escaped death by being out, only to be killed by the vigilante the following night. He knew Ag was out the night of his death night at a party. He knew that if he was to survive this day, his only option was to stay inside his fortified home.

The Gang lord was waiting anxiously. He had already given Aghammer a few extra hours of life so he could not do the same for Parker. He watched through his binoculars at Parker’s house. It was a one-story house. It was very dirty, the yard was a mess of weeds and brown grass, and the house itself had cracks running down it. But The Gang lord knew it would be an affective fortress against the cops. The roof was completely flat with concrete walls just small enough to look over… or point an Uzi over. Even so, The Gang lord knew Parker would not survive the night.

The sun was in its last hours of the day.
The traps in Parker’s house were set. The doors were locked. His weapons were loaded.

The familiar sirens could be heard in the distance. They came closer and closer, only to stop, not far from Parker’s house. Although he could not see the cops, he could hear them faintly; “Hey! Get the fuck outta there, MAFIA!”. They were attacking da_kasha. “What? No- no I’m not maf-“ *BANG BANG BANG* “Ha ha haa good work fellas, two mafia down one to… ah shit! Look at all this medical equipment! She’s a medic.” Parker chuckled to himself. Looks like he had one more night to live. “A’right, let’s see if our next target is actually mafia this time,” Parker heard. He knew he would be the next target after all.

The sirens started up again. He heard them turn his street corner and they came into full view. There were 5 squad cars this time. Looks like they learned a thing or two from Aghammer’s narrow escape.

They pulled up out the front of Parker’s house. But he wouldn’t give them time to think.

*RAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT* Parker opened up, an Uzi in each hand. Two cops were shot instantly, one in the shoulder and one in the chest. They both went down but only one got up. *BANG BANG* *RAT TAT TAT* *BANG BANG*. The cops were trying to get to the front door, but Parker wouldn’t have it. He pumped both clips of lead into the cop’s cars and the surrounding area. The gunfire could be heard from almost anywhere in Townsville. Parker reloaded. When he got back up he was immediately suppressed. He shot blindly down below him but he was sure cops were already at the front door. They would have it open any moment now. *BOOM*, the door trap exploded as the door was opened. Two cops were engulfed in the blast. They now lay on the deck, lifeless, to be obstacles for the rest of the cops to jump over.

Parker took a few more shots down below, and threw away his Uzis. He took out his biggest gun, the SAW, and turned it towards the door to the roof. One more trap down below went off, killing one more cop. Then Parker heard rumbling on the stairs, the police were about to open the door to the roof. *BADDA BADDA BADDA BADDA BADDA*, Parker let the SAW loose, shooting through the door to the roof. The bullets tore through the door, through the cops in front of it, through the wall behind them, and out into the pink/orange sky of the sun setting. It was one of Townston’s most beautiful sunsets, but no one was looking at it, they were keeping under tables, under chairs, scared that a stray bullet might end their life.

ParkerFarker knew his time was now. He put down the SAW, flicked the switch, and waited. Two cops leaped through the door and opened up on Parker. *BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*. Bullets tore through him. Blood poured out of Parker’s chest. *BEEP BEEP BEEP*, the switch Parker flicked flashed red, and the C4 wired throughout Parker’s house set off, vaporizing the house and everyone in it out of existence.

ParkerFarker the gang member has been lynched
da_kasha the medic has been lynched

crocty at 12:03AM, Sept. 4, 2009
(offline)
Ah!
da_kasha (1) *LYNCHED*
gullas

rokulily (1)
gullas

So Gullas is mafia.
I didn't realise he'd voted for Rokulily, that just changes my mood from “Slightly irritated at the lynching of Da_Kasha” to “WHAT YOU WERE THIS CLOSE TO MURDERING ROKU YOU ARE GOING TO DIE.”

*ahem*
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
gullas at 1:56AM, Sept. 4, 2009
(offline)
oh well, I might just as well come forward…

Indeed, my dear townspeople, I Gullas the fetus am a mafia XD Now it has been a wonderfull pleasure doing buisness with you *Locks himself in his butcher's shop*
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
Anthony Mercer at 3:15AM, Sept. 4, 2009
(online)
Sorry I haven't done anything this entire game, but by the time clues have been worked out, I'm off the internet for the day (limited download plan). I'll try to vote in tomorrow's lynch!
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
harkovast at 3:35AM, Sept. 4, 2009
(online)
Hmmm, seems to be swinging in the favour of the town right now.

Ooops, I just clicked with my mouse and posted something by mistake…

Whups! It's the banner for my best anthro comic award! A random picture being dropped in like that? How embarassing!
I'll have to come back and edit this post to fix that later.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
ParkerFarker at 4:35AM, Sept. 4, 2009
(online)
harkovast

Ooooo that's a bad mistake. Did you trip?

da_kasha at 7:41AM, Sept. 4, 2009
(offline)
Luckily my death was swift and painless. Being the vampire that I am (the sparkly kind) I didn't even notice my lynching. I shall join you, Aghammer, at the Ghost Bar. It sounds a decent place. Even though my evil undead, vampire soul probably does not deserve such awesomeness!

As to the rest of you! You have lynched a great Paramedic! I'll have you know I once saved a man from 50 gunshots to the head!! I hope you're happy…

Make sure to knock Gullas off for me :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:09PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:16AM, Sept. 4, 2009
(online)
Will thats it for the mafia. They had no hope of killing me anyway. I mean my awesomeness is just to strong for them to handle. They flee me like non sparkly vammpires flee the sun.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
Hakoshen at 9:25AM, Sept. 4, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Hmmm, seems to be swinging in the favour of the town right now.

Whups! It's the banner for my best anthro comic award! A random picture being dropped in like that? How embarassing!
I'll have to come back and edit this post to fix that later.

Grats and you're welcome, Hakovast. That's why I keep buying your adspace.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
harkovast at 3:31PM, Sept. 4, 2009
(online)
Hak you're a star! Medal and pims all round!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon