MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XIV
Aghammer at 7:54AM, Aug. 28, 2009
(offline)
Dude, you have a vote…HAHA.

TFGM, you mght be able to win if you switch your vote to yourself.

Vote TFGM, cause he isn't EVIL!

harkovast
Wow, TFGM has hit onto a winning formula!
If you praise Harkovast, people will vote for you!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
ParkerFarker at 8:05AM, Aug. 28, 2009
(online)
yeah but can't youz guyz tell TFGM doesn't want to be mayor. Then he'd be “TheFlyingGreenMonkey The Everlasting(except two times) pardoner”. I mean I dunno about you, but I'd rather not have that as my title.

Vote Crocty, he's cool like that.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:05AM, Aug. 28, 2009
(online)
Wow I might win? When I'm not really trying too? AWESOME! If I do win as long as Crocty was honest about his role I'd let him in on everything. TOGETHER we could save townston from…mafia and the other person that dons't matter((you know who you are)).

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:08AM, Aug. 28, 2009
(online)
ParkerFarker
yeah but can't youz guyz tell TFGM doesn't want to be mayor. Then he'd be “TheFlyingGreenMonkey The Everlasting(except two times) pardoner”. I mean I dunno about you, but I'd rather not have that as my title.

Parker I'd love that! ()'s make everything better :D

Aghammer at 8:29AM, Aug. 28, 2009
(offline)
The one thing I've learned about this game is “never trust Crocty!” ;)

but yeah, that title is just, alittle, too long. Okay, and even though I'm not a monkey, TFGM for pardoner!

ParkerFarker

Niccea at 9:09AM, Aug. 28, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Wow, TFGM has hit onto a winning formula!
If you praise Harkovast, people will vote for you!
Except when they get confused like me and vote for Harkovast instead.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
rokulily at 9:44AM, Aug. 28, 2009
(online)
hmm… I don't like voting in the vigilante as mayor… It gives them an excuse to be like “well I killed that person because I can not because I'm secretly mafia or anything” (insert shifty eyes here). And then later when we find out OH-NO he IS mafia he'll be all “fools! With my ability of +3 voting and mafia friends you'll never be rid of me till you're all dead Mhuhahahah!!”

Or he really could be the vigilante and wind up dead if we don't vote him in. Which would suck for EVERYONE, really… And Hark, what of your claims to vigil status? Red hark herring?

And TFGM, you're looking pretty safe right now with your votes so will you care to enlighten us with this super cool role you have?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Aghammer at 10:45AM, Aug. 28, 2009
(offline)
Yeah, to avoid the mistake of a couple of games ago, we need the detective to check on both the mayor and pardoner. Taking people's word in this game is a no-no and can get us all killed. He could be the serial even and do the “oops, I killed a townie” thing that Gullas used.

rokulily
hmm… I don't like voting in the vigilante as mayor… It gives them an excuse to be like “well I killed that person because I can not because I'm secretly mafia or anything” (insert shifty eyes here). And then later when we find out OH-NO he IS mafia he'll be all “fools! With my ability of +3 voting and mafia friends you'll never be rid of me till you're all dead Mhuhahahah!!”

Or he really could be the vigilante and wind up dead if we don't vote him in. Which would suck for EVERYONE, really… And Hark, what of your claims to vigil status? Red hark herring?

And TFGM, you're looking pretty safe right now with your votes so will you care to enlighten us with this super cool role you have?
crocty at 11:02AM, Aug. 28, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer
Yeah, to avoid the mistake of a couple of games ago, we need the detective to check on both the mayor and pardoner. Taking people's word in this game is a no-no and can get us all killed. He could be the serial even and do the “oops, I killed a townie” thing that Gullas used.
I won't be killing anyone on the first night. I'll only kill if I actually have evidence.
Either that or if they say I suck. :(

Right now it says I'm winning, but people in the thread seem to be voting for TFGM…?
He sounds like the paranoid to me. Like “I have a role, but I can't tell you” because then his role would be useless. But being the mayor/pardoner would also render that useless.
Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what it seems to me. I mean if he was the paramedic or detective then…Why not tell us?

I've been mayor twice, first time I learned what not to do, second time…I was a good mayor, sorta. I was a better godfather, the principle's the same, just a bit harder. I don't want to have to beg, so I won't. But vote me for mayor. Please.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 11:08AM, Aug. 28, 2009
(online)
rokulily
Nope. I'm only going to tell Mayor/Pardoner whoever the other officail is. Let him decide who to tell. Also I told Inu, cause we are cool like that. I'm not going to come out and say it so mafia know it. I'll let them sweat. Am I the medic? Or detective? Vet? Maybe Paranoid? Who knows? I don't((okay I do but I'm not telling :D.))

Crocty
I've been mayor twice, first time I learned what not to do, second time…I was a good mayor, sorta. I was a better godfather, the principle's the same, just a bit harder.

I've only been mayor once but I managed to kill EVERYONE. So yeah I think I beat you in failure XD

crocty at 11:14AM, Aug. 28, 2009
(offline)
I managed to kill every single dirty mafia, AND a giant robot bent on forming together all organic entities in to one living being.

Top that, bitch.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 11:31AM, Aug. 28, 2009
(online)
crocty
I managed to kill every single dirty mafia, AND a giant robot bent on forming together all organic entities in to one living being.

Top that, bitch.
I killed someone who killed every single dirty mafia, AND a giant robot bent on forming together all organic entities in to one living being. I also killed EVERYONE else. Including myself ;D. So I killed someone who killed a person who killed every single dirty mafia, AND a giant robot bent on forming together all organic entities in to one living being.

crocty at 11:43AM, Aug. 28, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I killed someone who killed every single dirty mafia, AND a giant robot bent on forming together all organic entities in to one living being. I also killed EVERYONE else. Including myself ;D. So I killed someone who killed a person who killed every single dirty mafia, AND a giant robot bent on forming together all organic entities in to one living being.
That may be true, but you do stink really bad. D=<
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 11:53AM, Aug. 28, 2009
(online)
crocty
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
That may be true, but you do stink really bad. D=<
Lies! I just took my yearly shower yesterday. Besides what you doing sniffing me?! YOUR IN MY BUBBLE!

Product Placement at 12:19PM, Aug. 28, 2009
(online)
Well like rokulily stated, we need the detective to check up on the candidates. Since Crocty is claiming to be the vigilante (a role that's easily masqueraded by the mafia) the detective should check up on him first. Second target should be monkey since he's likely to be the other person.

I'm assuming that the detective can check up on people every day AND night. Can he check up on people today?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
rokulily at 12:21PM, Aug. 28, 2009
(online)
mmnn… well I'm not sure you two boasts of how much you killed us townies during your previous time mayoring is reassuring to us voters… It almost makes me want to run but I'm a bad leader… Super lucky at times but not the best leadership skills. sigh.

Also Crocty, is this list you're making of killing people already partly made or started as of this game?
Niccea at 12:33PM, Aug. 28, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Well like rokulily stated, we need the detective to check up on the candidates. Since Crocty is claiming to be the vigilante (a role that's easily masqueraded by the mafia) the detective should check up on him first. Second target should be monkey since he's likely to be the other person.

I'm assuming that the detective can check up on people every day AND night. Can he check up on people today?

But there is the issue of the detective revealing who he/she is. That would not be very prudent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
crocty at 12:45PM, Aug. 28, 2009
(offline)
rokulily
Also Crocty, is this list you're making of killing people already partly made or started as of this game?
D: That list was made from previous games.
The only people I'm killing is the mafia! And the serial killer!

I mean really, would I be dumb enough to publicly pretend to be the vigilante? The vigilante AND the detective would know, and thus my cover would be blown. I'm always super cautious.

Vote for me, I'll kill those mafia dead!
Product Placement at 1:18PM, Aug. 28, 2009
(online)
Niccea
But there is the issue of the detective revealing who he/she is. That would not be very prudent.
I'm not asking the detective to reveal himself. If crocty turns out to be the genuine article, he can get in touch with crocty telling him who he is. Then in order to prove that he himself is telling the truth, he can check out Monkey, thus figuring out his secret identity.

If crocty turns out to be a mafia(or a townie which means he's probably the godfather), the detective can look up monkey instead, confirm that he's innocent and warn him about the the mobstermayor.

Now in the off chance that both are mobsters…. well… fuck. I guess the best thing to do in that scenario is to sacrifice his identity and publicly reveal that both officials are corrupted. Yes, he'd be sacrificing his life but in the process he would take out two mobsters with him. Also the paramedics could protect him.

Last time I was the detective, I mopped up the mafia. It's an incredibly useful role, IF USED CORRECTLY! The detective is no use to us if he's hiding in the dark, too afraid to approach anyone. I say check up on the candidates and get in touch with them if they turn out to be clean.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Exzachly at 1:20PM, Aug. 28, 2009
(online)
Well, I went ahead and changed my vote to crocty. Seems more eager.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
crocty at 1:32PM, Aug. 28, 2009
(offline)
Yes, like PP said, if I was the detective and found two mafiosos, I'd just reveal myself publicl–…
I'd just tell everyone publicly.

Of course it won't need to come to that, as I am the vigilante.
\o/
therealtj at 1:40PM, Aug. 28, 2009
(online)
crocty
Vote for me, I'll kill those mafia dead!
Is Humorman allowing you to kill yourself?

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
rokulily at 2:00PM, Aug. 28, 2009
(online)
You know what. I running for pardoner/mayor- possibly the lamest time to run but I'm doing it anyway. Not my smartest move really. Please vote for me!

Things I offer-
1) general luck
2) basic clue solving skills with fairly open communication
3) fanart THIS IS A BRIBE!
4) I am not crocty
5) I don't like how we only have the either or option of crocty an' tfgm
6) I don't like the ‘vigilante’ being mayor as when we elect them then the dectective tells us OH NO they're mafia we lose a +3 vote advantage
7) I don't like not knowing TFGM role even though he's a shoe-in right now. CMON, he says he a role but isn't telling us so it's either a]a lie, b]paranod which is no use in office, c]MAFIA, d]some crazy plot to get us (maybe mostly me) worked up

Product Placement at 2:03PM, Aug. 28, 2009
(online)
rokulily
Things I offer-
4) I am not crocty

Wow.. that's a good reason if I've ever seen one.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
crocty at 2:03PM, Aug. 28, 2009
(offline)
Psssh, womans, I already said, I wouldn't just publicly blow my cover like that. I'd either refuse to state my role, or just say I'm townie.

Besides, it's better than having someone in office who we don't know the role of, hmmmm?
rokulily at 2:17PM, Aug. 28, 2009
(online)
crocty
Psssh, womans, I already said, I wouldn't just publicly blow my cover like that. I'd either refuse to state my role, or just say I'm townie.

Besides, it's better than having someone in office whom we don't know the role of, hmmmm?

You know you're right it IS better to know the role of who your voting in… So i'ma gonna go all out and do something completely foolish

reasons you should vote for me

8) I'm the detective. Thats it, all cards on the table crocty. If I die I'm going out like therealTJ, a mafia game or so back. If I get in thats one less person I have to waste checking up on since I only have 2.
9) Also crocty you claimed to be a vigilante already right? Why then would you withhold your role or claim to be townie- a lying townie is office is PRETTY mafia-like isn't it? Also hark also claimed to be vigilante so your claim is interesting as in it's safe- if hark is indeed the vigil, who would believe him? He's our world renowning chaos making harkovast which everyone should totally read right now. If he isn't then it's three crazy vigilante claims which could be the right one? It's these things I find odd.

so yeah, I'm pretty much dead if I don't make it- sorry for deciding on running so late!

Product Placement at 2:20PM, Aug. 28, 2009
(online)
Did… did Rokulily just pull a me?

Ok. People you heard the girl. A public detective is one of the most valuable players around. I proved that fact in Crocty's game so let's see some vote switches.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
crocty at 2:24PM, Aug. 28, 2009
(offline)
rokulily
You know you're right it IS better to know the role of who your voting in… So i'ma gonna go all out and do something completely foolish

reasons you should vote for me

8) I'm the detective. Thats it, all cards on the table crocty. If I die I'm going out like therealTJ, a mafia game or so back. If I get in thats one less person I have to waste checking up on since I only have 2.
9) Also crocty you claimed to be a vigilante already right? Why then would you withhold your role or claim to be townie- a lying townie is office is PRETTY mafia-like isn't it? Also hark also claimed to be vigilante so your claim is interesting as in it's safe- if hark is indeed the vigil, who would believe him? He's our world renowning chaos making harkovast which everyone should totally read right now. If he isn't then it's three crazy vigilante claims which could be the right one? It's these things I find odd.

so yeah, I'm pretty much dead if I don't make it- sorry for deciding on running so late!

Okay, I encourage everyone who was voting for TFGM to vote for Roku.
As you claim to be the detective, then you can check my role and thus trust me. Having a mayor and a pardoner who trust each other would be rather neat!

I know that TFGM supposedly has a role, but Roku and I have the two most important roles, so I'd say that having us both in office is the best idea, correct?

I wasn't saying I was a townie, I was saying that if I was mafia, I would pretend to be a townie, not an important role that could easily be disproved.

So…

EDIT: Assuming Roku changes her vote from TFGM to herself, that's 5 for TFGM, 8 for me, 1 for her…
if 3 of my voters were to swap to Roku, whereas everyone else who voted for me kept their vote…That leaves me with 5, and thus the top spot, and Roku with 4…Crap…There's no way to get us both in office. Unless someone who voted for TFGM gets online soon. >_<
rokulily at 2:41PM, Aug. 28, 2009
(online)
crocty
I wasn't saying I was a townie, I was saying that if I was mafia, I would pretend to be a townie, not an important role that could easily be disproved.

So…

Well, that makes a bit more sense but as a crocty you are clever and crafty so one never knows. But yes, trust would be good.

Also I will have my poster up soon! Cause it isn't a real election without them!
crocty at 2:47PM, Aug. 28, 2009
(offline)
HARKOVAST YOU ARE ONLINE I KNOW IT ROKU OFFERED FANART SHE WOULD BE A BETTER CHOICE FOR MAYOR FOR YOU, CORRECT?

Okay, uh,
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
therealtj
ParkerFarker
D_Dude
Exzachly

You people. Yes, you. Keep your votes for me. (If you've changed your vote and humurmun hasn't updated, tell me right now)
Kitty, PP, change to Roku. If I do too, that leaves me with 5, her with 5, I think…And TFGM with 4 if Hark changes.

I feel coldhearted making so sure that TFGM loses, but Roku is a better choice.
(edit: Actually saying that feels more coldhearted…)

OKAY GO.

No wait he's online, now I just look silly. Golly gee…

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon