Networking & Community Projects*

Secret Santa!
Chameloncholic at 12:33AM, Dec. 21, 2006
(online)
Will you be sending out DWCs soon. I really won't have time other than tonight to work on anything so I need to get it asap.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:39AM
Dynamic at 10:19AM, Dec. 21, 2006
(offline)
Chameloncholic
Will you be sending out DWCs soon. I really won't have time other than tonight to work on anything so I need to get it asap.

I haven't yet gotten a hold of mazoo, but I'm working on the list. I don't know if she's already done anything though…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
Wrenmisty at 7:42PM, Dec. 31, 2006
(offline)
I know I still haven't gotten mine… lol.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:52PM
Dynamic at 10:57PM, Dec. 31, 2006
(offline)
Wrenmisty
I know I still haven't gotten mine… lol.

CommonSense

Wrenmisty, we hope you like our Christmas present. We don't have a tablet, so it was a little bit difficult to shade. This was drawn by Amar aka Derrick and illustrated by me, Nam aka Takeshi. Merry Christmas everyone and I hope everyone enjoys their presents!

that's from the other forum. you know, the one where gifts were supposed to have been posted? the Secret Santa Presents forum? Why should you complain about not recieving a gift when you didn't post yours there? Maybe you should read the rules and check out what people have posted.

For the record, because you didn't post yours, I almost gave you the boot, but mazoo said you sent yours directly to your santa on time, so she's saving you there.

And that's about as non-bitchy as I can make that because I have been getting a few emails from people saying they never got anything from their santa or the DWC and they deserve something eventhough they didn't give one, and I'm getting tired of directing a few people to their gifts because they missed them.

Anyone else, I highly reccomend that if you gave something, go through the Secret Santa Presents forum again and look for yours. I can almost garuntee that if you indeed came through your end of the bargain, you got one.

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon