Pinky TA Characters

Pinky
Ozoneocean at 7:25AM, Feb. 6, 2007
(online)
-Here's her in her current uniform:

-Pinky and Cc together… Face and legs look wrong on Cc

-Pinky on her way under the deck

-Pinky in her first ever pic done in 97 (acrylic on board, 30 inches square)

last edited on July 18, 2011 10:31AM
Aurora Moon at 7:29AM, Feb. 6, 2007
(offline)
Questions about pinky, huh?

Let's see… why did she join the milta or the navy or whatever she works as? heck, I'm even confused on what her position in the war is…
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
Ozoneocean at 7:49AM, Feb. 6, 2007
(online)
Oh yeah… Details on her life.
well:

Pinky Background

Pinky comes from the Crimean Empire which is currently at war with most of Western Europe. The Crimean Empire consists of most of Russia, the Ukraine etc…
In the start of the story we see her as a colonel in the armoured cavalry. She's posted to the Battleship Buccaneer so that she can embark on her mission using the new experimental scout vehicle with which she has been training and involved in it's development.
Her Background is aristocratic, her farther is a General in the Imperial Crimean army, as well as holding the court rank of Count. Her Mother is the Lady Kitty, a spiritualist who travels around quite a bit… Due to her parents Pinky found her journey through the ranks rather easier than that of the other officers. Her current rank was newly attained and has a lot to do with her special work with the development of SSV5. She does some special operations work, but it's been limited to special situations…

Her fantastic outfit is due to the style of the cavalry units with are highly individualistic and prize flamboyance, well, at least the higher officers do. This contrasts heavily with the navy and its stolid conservatism.

Here is a silly pic of pinky…
Aurora Moon at 2:50AM, April 28, 2007
(offline)
another question I just thought of.

What is Pinky's natural hair color? just curious. :)
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
Ozoneocean at 5:04PM, May 10, 2007
(online)
Ah ha! Well this pic can give you a good clue:
(hint: the eyebrows!)

-see it full size here.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon