Pinky TA Fan Fiction

IagoJester's Story
Ozoneocean at 11:14AM, Feb. 6, 2007
(online)
Iagojester made this fanfiction as part of a writer's challenge we had going in the art and lit forum a while ago.
iagojester
CC was smiling. or perhaps smirking was a better word. No matter the nomenclature, CC was winning, and as she ran her hand over the tattooed stars on her bicep she cocked her head to stare down her opponent.

Pinky glowered. There was no justice in this world and the proof was sitting across from her. The devil incarnate would have been kinder in similar situations, she reckoned. She had to answer the challenge- she just didn't know if she could. The Colonel was not one to suffer insult. But she also knew that if she started to burn bridges she would never finish this war her way- and CC would take all the bloody time in the world, and use any carnage necessary. They had both seen the card- they knew what they had to do.

So with nails bitten down to the quick and the hints of sleepless circles beginning to form beneath her eyes, Pinky drew a long inward breath and reached across the table to turn the hourglass that sat on the tabletop between them.
Madly, Pinky grasped the blue colored pencil, leaving the purple and the red for CC, and sketched two wild circles bearing no reselmbence to eachother, a cylinder, a triangle…

“Sex!”
Pinky chucked the pencil across the room and glowered at the sailor who sat next to CC and made the unwanted utterance. Then her eyes shifted to the dumb-founded sailor who sat next to her scratching his head while looking at the image Pinky had drawn. “That's supposed to be sex?”

Pinky grabbed the paper, waded it and torpedoed it at his head. “Yes you moron! If you weren't a bloody wanker of a virgin you might have gotten it!”

CC relished the fury that Pinky exuded and gave a wink as she moved her game piece a few spaces forward, landing on the final square. “That would be my win, ~Punky~.”

She shot daggers, getting to her feet in such a huff that the chair fell behind her. “You bawdy whore!” With a rush of air and a turn of her hip she was gone for the exit, but she left one last sentence for CC's ear, “You may have won at Pictionary- but you will not win the War.”

~*~
*chuckles* I love their relationship- purely heterosexually of course.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:31AM
Aurora Moon at 3:53PM, Feb. 6, 2007
(offline)
man, I loved that story bit…

I could really see it happening. :)
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:31AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon