I'm With Riot

Mr. Riot Jokes!
jiminycricketX at 5:42PM, Dec. 19, 2007
(online)
Draco109
Mr. Riot, Chuck Norris, and Vin Diesel got into a brawl, the only one that was able to stand afterwards was Mr. Riot. This was because he had completely thrashed Vin Diesel and Chuck Norris in the first five seconds.

Of course, that would require Vin Diesel to be cool enough to stand in the same room as Chuck and Riot without his head exploding.

I think not.

last edited on July 18, 2011 10:29AM
jiminycricketX at 1:33PM, Dec. 20, 2007
(online)
When Riot was a child, he sat on the real Santa's lap. Santa doesn't exist anymore.

Red Slayer at 7:45PM, Dec. 20, 2007
(online)
I thought he divided in several entities known as Jesus, the easter bunny and tooth faerie.
Red Slayer at 10:01PM, Jan. 16, 2008
(online)
Mr Riot once decided he would invent mexican food.
This happened near a place called “Mount Vesuvius”.
Adam Black at 7:46PM, March 18, 2008
(offline)
I met Mr Riot at WWLA this year, and he told me that God rested on the seventh day because he asked Mr Riot to double-check his work.

Mr Riot saw that it was good, and Lo, It Came To Be.

When I had the audacity to question this story, Mr Riot called The Lord down from On High to confirm the story, which he promptly did. God then handed Mr Riot a hundred-dollar bill and returned to Heaven.

It's some pre-arranged agreement they have. I wasn't worthy enough to ask for details.
teddibaer at 1:07PM, March 31, 2008
(online)
leaderofstars
i don't get the jokes. you guys just replace chuck norris with mr. riot

Mr. Riot punched his way out of his mom's uterus instead of being born. Hence the term “C-section.”
Wait, that doesn't work. Let me try again.

Some guy once goofed Mr. Riot's name and called him Chick Norr- damn.

Cyanide, which is deadly to humans, has the atomic symbol Cn, which happens to be Mr. Riot's initials. Coincidence? I think not… aw, not again.

But really, folks.

Riot was the original Danny Tanner on Full House. He was replaced by Bob Saget after an incident with one of the Olsen triplets.

Soilent Green is Riot.
That's why it tastes so good.
Have you noticed that I'm taking over this forum?
Nobody gets lonely like a teddy bear.
teddibaer at 1:18PM, March 31, 2008
(online)
MrRiot
Argent_Nightmare
MrRiot
Nikai Nockturne
I once asked Lolli in one of her philosophical(sp) moments what she thought of men…she simply said:

“Men usually are thinking of one thing and one thing only and that can make them drooling pervs…like Mr. Riot…but some times they can be great people.”

I then asked her what she thought of Mr. Riot and she said:

“I'd hit that.”

……………………….should I be concerned?

I'd like to point out that I'm not a drooling perv.
A perv? Yes. But drooling? Well…depends on who's around…

Once again, I think I'm going to have to second that.

Second that I'm a perv?

I though it was a second for “I'd hit that.” Then again, who wouldn't? Seriously, he even tops Wayne Gretzy on my “If I Were Gay” list. You know, if I had one. I'm not saying that I do, cause I don't. I probably shouldn't have said anything.

You see, this is the problem with kids these days. It's not that they don't think. It's that they think about the consequences, weigh the benefits against the likeliness of things going wrong, and then do it anyway. Yes I realize I could have deleted it in my edit, but I didn't. That's just who I am. Also, not gay. Some of you might say, “Then why is he covering so much?” Trust me, when as many gay guys hit on me as they do, it's important to signify the difference.
Have you noticed that I'm taking over this forum?
Nobody gets lonely like a teddy bear.
MrRiot at 9:13AM, April 8, 2008
(offline)
Dear lord…I had no idea you guys were still doing these. This makes me happy. In the pants.

This almost makes me feel like drawing some DDCW pages.

Visit my comic: THE PATH: Lovecraftian Horror meets Arthurian Legend
Visit my website: Old Dying Kitty
Proud Co-Founder/Member of Mediocre Militia
MrRiot at 9:19AM, April 8, 2008
(offline)
teddibaer
I though it was a second for “I'd hit that.” Then again, who wouldn't? Seriously, he even tops Wayne Gretzy on my “If I Were Gay” list. You know, if I had one. I'm not saying that I do, cause I don't. I probably shouldn't have said anything.

You see, this is the problem with kids these days. It's not that they don't think. It's that they think about the consequences, weigh the benefits against the likeliness of things going wrong, and then do it anyway. Yes I realize I could have deleted it in my edit, but I didn't. That's just who I am. Also, not gay. Some of you might say, “Then why is he covering so much?” Trust me, when as many gay guys hit on me as they do, it's important to signify the difference.

If it weren't for gay guys, I'd have to pay for all my drinks. This would be unacceptable.

Is it bad that Gretzky is on my “If I were gay” list too?

Visit my comic: THE PATH: Lovecraftian Horror meets Arthurian Legend
Visit my website: Old Dying Kitty
Proud Co-Founder/Member of Mediocre Militia
Red Slayer at 11:08PM, April 8, 2008
(online)
MrRiot
This almost makes me feel like drawing some DDCW pages.
Must…make..joke!

Mr Riot invented webcomics and blogging by beating the crap of a telephone with a newspaper.
This is known as the Tunguska event.

Mr Riot once drew a circle, for the kids.

Mr riot can squash a piece of carbon and turn it into a beer can.

Who needs diamonds when you have beer!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon