HA Stories

Origin Stories / Chapter Breaks
AzuJOD at 6:10AM, April 8, 2011
(online)
Abt_Nihil
sux
Any report on the JOD or Kaine stuff? if he needs art, I might be able to do the origin stuff.
I don't know. AzuJOD told me that anyone who's interested should send him a PQ. :-)

I haven't gotten any replies yet. I'm willing to wait a few more days. You can repost my request in the newspost of next page update if I don't get any replies by then.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:16AM
LuchaCoffee at 6:49AM, April 8, 2011
(online)
AzuJOD
Abt_Nihil
sux
Any report on the JOD or Kaine stuff? if he needs art, I might be able to do the origin stuff.
I don't know. AzuJOD told me that anyone who's interested should send him a PQ. :-)

I haven't gotten any replies yet. I'm willing to wait a few more days. You can repost my request in the newspost of next page update if I don't get any replies by then.

I did sent a PQ to him, weird that it didn't go.
I like my horror films like I love my burgers…Full of Cheese!!

Wes_Nero123 at 6:13PM, April 12, 2011
(offline)
Hey guys, sorry about the inactivity Ive had a lot on my plate recently.

But I do have a pitch for an idea, we should make one of these:

I think it will help anyone who only wants a quick summary of the characters and even the “HU Universe” as a whole rather than waiting for everyone's origin stories to be drawn and written.

This would only require a single image of the characters with profile details in a easy to read format, plus in the handbook we can explain things that aren't explained to people who have never read other in-continuity like Shades or HU Adventures. Plus it can attract people into reading other comics in the continuity if we do all the characters.
Abt_Nihil at 3:55AM, April 13, 2011
(offline)
Wes: Great idea!

I opened a new thread here. Please contribute! ^_^

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon