HA General Discussion

Where does HU end and HA begin?
irrevenant at 3:20PM, May 22, 2012
(online)
I'm just working on the HU wiki (http://huniverse.wikia.com/) and was hoping someone can please tell me exactly where the Heroes Unite Initiative ended and the Heroes Alliance began.
For example, does Heroes Alliance #3 represent a formal break from the HU? Were Peligroso and Bleeder ever formal members of the HU Initiative or does their appearance in HA #3 fall later in the chronology than that?
Thanks.
last edited on May 22, 2012 3:27PM
Ozoneocean at 4:46AM, May 23, 2012
(online)
Maybe as the authors directly? I have no idea what you're asking abouy.
MrHades at 4:26AM, May 24, 2012
(online)
Nepath or Abt_Nihl(?) are gonna be your best bet for this kinda info!
Hey, why not follow me on Twitter? User name: @THE_MrHades
Abt_Nihil at 10:32AM, May 24, 2012
(offline)
Questions about HA should best be posted in the HA forums, which I check regularly. It's more or less a coincidence that I found this thread here.

For now, HU and HA are still running parallel, it's just that the “regular” HU continuity has moved to Energize: Hunted. The current HU stories are set in the near future, so to speak - after the current events of HA and Hunted. So, the HU Initiative hasn't ended yet. However, that is going to change with the end of Hunted and the next HA chapter, #6.

Characters which appear on HA, but neither on HU nor on Hunted are treated as if they haven't been a part of HU. Peligroso and Bleeder have “signed up” to HA directly (i.e. unlike on HU, there is no formal sign-up process), whereas HA members who are or have been HU members are still members of both. Except for Azumorph and the Oz-Stars - see the “Heroes Divided” prologue that has just concluded on HA.

HA #3 probably takes place before Hunted #1… it may be indicated by the different appearance of the HU Commander. What's important is that it takes place sometime after the final chapter of HU, The Darkness Within (not counting “HU: Chronicles”, which takes place earlier in the continuity). I think the Hunt for Energize is referenced on HA somewhere, but I don't remember where ^^;

Hope that answers your questions.
MrHades at 1:34PM, May 24, 2012
(online)
Told ya ;)
Hey, why not follow me on Twitter? User name: @THE_MrHades
irrevenant at 10:20PM, May 24, 2012
(online)
Thanks all (and especially Abt_Nihil. :) ).
And… this was MEANT to go into the Heroes Alliance forum. :/ No idea how it ended up here. Sorry about that…
Ozoneocean at 10:35PM, May 24, 2012
(online)
moving :)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon