MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia: The Return
Product Placement at 7:34PM, May 12, 2013
(online)
Niccea wrote:
it is a very nice chart Pp but near useless at this time of year. most ot the US move clocks forward one hour. so instead od cst being -6 it is temporarily -5
But Europe also does daylight savings thing. As far as I understand it, allot of countries do. Those who don't are essentially the exceptions, which include my country, meaning that it would only be a hassle for me.

But of course, I'm always biased towards that chart, because I use GMT, and thus the conversions are always easy for me, even when factoring in daylight savings time
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on May 12, 2013 7:35PM
Niccea at 7:57PM, May 12, 2013
(offline)
So I set my computer's clock to Reykjavik for nothing. Damn. Ok…yeah chart…just watch out for crazy time changes invented by Ben Franklin to keep trains from crashing into eachother.
Niccea at 8:20PM, May 12, 2013
(offline)
Looks like there shall not be an instalynch tonight. Rest peacefully town….or not. Send in night actions.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:01PM, May 12, 2013
(online)
I can't believe I actually won. It must of been the power of Harkovast. All read Harkovast.
Well time to get to business. I am one of the two townies in Townston or Townsivania or Townberg or whatever the Town was called.
Paramedics and Detective please pq me. Detective it would be great if you could detectivize Gullas. If he isn't evil and you don't want to trust me for some reason team up with him.
Vigilante I know what your thinking, There are criminals out out there and it is my job to kill them, but before you go crazy in someone's house shouting “WHERE ARE THEY” I'd like you to stop take a nice long breathe and then wait until tomorrow night to do any revenging your parents. No clues means random picking and not only is the numbers against you to pick a criminal there is a chance you will meet the paranoid((unless it is me))! D:
Paramedics the odds for hiting the paranoid is a 1 to 11 shot of hiting the paranoid. So it is up to you to play the odds or not but since the chance is low and the vigilante will hopefully not go out tonight there isn't a point not to try and protect people. We have three organized killers and a solo killer trying to make its big break on the world. So I'd say it would probably be a good idea to try and protect people. Product Placement may be a good target to protect since he has a tendicency to spontasiously dieing on the first night if he doesn't get into office. But hey whatever random person you like the most is as good as the next.
This has been a loving message from your Mayor who may or may not be paranoid.

same at 3:31AM, May 13, 2013
(online)
Bah Im late! And I made an election poster and everything. I even made brownies…
Product Placement at 3:40AM, May 13, 2013
(online)
Wow, Monkey. I have to admit. While I certainly appreciate the reminder that it's always nice to protect me (please no one kill me), I have to admit that this is an almost uncharacteristic amount of town support that you're showing. What happened to the insane megalomaniac that we all knew and loved?

Also, for the detective out there, in case he's or she is someone new: The godfather will appear pro-townie and thus tends to run for office. I've mistaken the godfather for a pro-townie, in a past game, and have that bite me in the ass. Also, remember you can only check roles twice but can check vote results after every election.

And now I'm gonna shut up with helpful townston suggestions because it's precisely these things that tend to have me killed (please don't kill me).

Edit: Same! Know your manners! Hands in front of face, in a mysterious fashion!
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
last edited on May 13, 2013 3:42AM
same at 3:55AM, May 13, 2013
(online)
Keep your hair on.
Product Placement at 5:31AM, May 13, 2013
(online)
Sorry, Same. I was just joking.

Although, at least now you fit in with my sign.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
last edited on May 13, 2013 5:32AM
bravo1102 at 6:45AM, May 13, 2013
(offline)
Living in the the Soprano State (NJ) for all my life, the Mafia always appears very pro-town and are avid supporters of local politics. Why should it be any different in Townton?
Product Placement at 7:35AM, May 13, 2013
(online)
You should hear how pro-town I get, when I'm mafia.

There's just something inherently natural about it. As if the inevitable betrayal of Townston's hapless inhabitants makes the victory that much more delicious.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
jninjashadow at 7:52AM, May 13, 2013
(online)
Yeah, the betrayal is really the best part of the game
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
ayesinback at 8:10AM, May 13, 2013
(online)
bravo1102 wrote:
Living in the the Soprano State (NJ) for all my life, the Mafia always appears very pro-town and are avid supporters of local politics. Why should it be any different in Townton?
exactly.
This game was Made for Jerseyans. A perfect way to get your inner paranoid (and/or outer paranoid) out in total geek fashion. if you want to

Just for the record, I'm an old-stay, plain-vanilla, tax-paying townie that will totally lemming at lynch time.
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
same at 9:16AM, May 13, 2013
(online)
I need a new rival.Volunteers?
gullas at 10:40AM, May 13, 2013
(offline)
First let me congratulate myopponent with his flying green victory, and I hope that together we can rid the town of these pesky vampi- mafia? yes, Mafia!!

@same, you could've counted on me if it wasn't for the fact that I'm running a buisness and since you are not an obvious competetor, I really can't be your rival. Crumpets? *sips tea*
last edited on May 13, 2013 10:46AM
same at 12:18PM, May 13, 2013
(online)
gullas wrote:
@same, you could've counted on me if it wasn't for the fact that I'm running a buisness and since you are not an obvious competetor, I really can't be your rival. Crumpets? *sips tea*
No I don't despise you. That would be a hard rivalry to keep up. How could you hate a fetus?
bravo1102 at 12:26PM, May 13, 2013
(offline)
ayesinback wrote:

Just for the record, I'm an old-stay, plain-vanilla, tax-paying townie that will totally lemming at lynch time.
That's what they all say just before shooting you. For the record, I am not only a townie but as the owner of the hardware store I offer volume discounts on rope.
ayesinback at 12:40PM, May 13, 2013
(online)
@same - replacement rival? was that Mett? if yes, maybe someone could just fetch him. Sure, he couldn't play the game. But he could post. and comment. and make suggestions.
#goodtimes

@bravo - rope could be indeed quite handy. Surprising that there's no gun shop in town …

I never announced my establishment, but the town shouldn't be surprised that it's a floral shop. How else did I just happen to have that lovely monstera, one might wonder.

And what with all the funeral wreaths, I can't say that the economic downturn affected me much.
last edited on May 13, 2013 12:43PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:24PM, May 13, 2013
(online)
Funny thing is along with my magic/candlestick/hat shop I run the local ammunition store that was passed onto me by Aghammer a great lost citizen of Townston. I miss him dearly.
@Product Placement: I am being nice cause there are no clues yet. Once there are I'll point my finger of accusing at everyone. Hark would be pround.
ayesinback wrote:
@same - replacement rival? was that Mett? if yes, maybe someone could just fetch him. Sure, he couldn't play the game. But he could post. and comment. and make suggestions.
#goodtimes

@bravo - rope could be indeed quite handy. Surprising that there's no gun shop in town …

I never announced my establishment, but the town shouldn't be surprised that it's a floral shop. How else did I just happen to have that lovely monstera, one might wonder.

And what with all the funeral wreaths, I can't say that the economic downturn affected me much.

last edited on May 13, 2013 1:29PM
jninjashadow at 1:57PM, May 13, 2013
(online)
Let me take this momment to remind you all the Loot and Hooch is still open for all your scrap metal and liquor needs. This week we have a special, catch tetnus and get a free shot of your choosing.
Call Me Tom at 1:59PM, May 13, 2013
(offline)
All we can say for certain is that I'm the only one here with nothing to hide, this is because I have forsaken cloves as I didn't win the mayoral election and simply can't hide anything.
I'm sorry for any offence I cause.
same at 2:18PM, May 13, 2013
(online)
ayesinback wrote:
#goodtimes
I dont even think he remembers what drunk duck is. He's fell into obscurity with comicfury accounts. What happened to that other guy… Scroatz or something?
jninjashadowwrote:
Let me take this momment to remind you all the Loot and Hooch is still open for all your scrap metal and liquor needs. This week we have a special, catch tetnus and get a free shot of your choosing.

I've already got tetnus.
last edited on May 13, 2013 2:22PM
ayesinback at 3:19PM, May 13, 2013
(online)
@same - ah, Kroatz (aka Flying Dutchman) … last I heard from him was when he sent in his radio play comic page. Don't know if he still uses the email I have for him. I wouldn't be surprised if he lurks …

btw, Ma'am GM: does the paranoid know he's paranoid? Not that I'M paranoid.

(tangent: auto correct thinks paranoid should be paramour. That would be an interesting addition to the town.)
bravo1102 at 3:20PM, May 13, 2013
(offline)
Guns? Bravo's Hardware also sells firearms and other sporting goods. It's a small town I don't specialize.

One of the best gunstores I ever saw was up in Watertown NY and it was a hardware/used guns store. The guy even carried machine guns since he was a Federally licensed arms dealer.
same at 3:48PM, May 13, 2013
(online)
ayesinback wrote:
@same - ah, Kroatz (aka Flying Dutchman) … last I heard from him was when he sent in his radio play comic page. Don't know if he still uses the email I have for him. I wouldn't be surprised if he lurks …
He was an odd arrangement of squares. Curious as to what happened to Zeph as well.
Product Placement at 4:03PM, May 13, 2013
(online)
Zeph is living large on Comic fury, last I heard. Apparently he's hosting a fan art competition to selebrate his 100 page.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
jninjashadow at 4:49PM, May 13, 2013
(online)
Same, like insurence, I don't cover pre-existing conditions.
Zeph left when DD changed and has no plans to return. Mettaur left and returned and no one cared at either interval. Kroatz faded away.
Niccea at 5:23PM, May 13, 2013
(offline)
ayesinback wrote:

btw, Ma'am GM: does the paranoid know he's paranoid? Not that I'M paranoid.

(tangent: auto correct thinks paranoid should be paramour. That would be an interesting addition to the town.)
According to the rules I posted. The paranoid is unaware….
Niccea at 5:40PM, May 13, 2013
(offline)
20 minutes for things to go bump in the night.
Niccea at 6:03PM, May 13, 2013
(offline)
Night One

Same was about to kill someonebut he changed his mind. He was feeling good about himself for withholding the strong urge to kill. But, there was troublebig trouble in a very little Townston. Same never saw it coming.

Same the Mafioso is dead

Night 1 is over Day 2 has begun.
last edited on May 13, 2013 6:38PM
jninjashadow at 6:32PM, May 13, 2013
(online)
Niccea wrote:
Night One

Same was about to kill someonebut he changed his mind. He was feeling good about himself for withholding the strong urge to kill. But, there was troublebig trouble in a very little Townston. Same never saw it coming.

Same the Mafioso is dead

Night 1 is over Day 2 has begun.
Huh, i think he hit the paranoid

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon