MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia: The Return
Product Placement at 7:07PM, May 13, 2013
(online)
jninjashadow wrote:
Niccea wrote:
Night One

Same was about to kill someonebut he changed his mind. He was feeling good about himself for withholding the strong urge to kill. But, there was troublebig trouble in a very little Townston. Same never saw it coming.

Same the Mafioso is dead

Huh, i think he hit the paranoid
Could be that, or the serial or the vigilante. It's kinda very ambiguous. So I guess if the leadership can confirm vigilante involvement, then whoever it is deserves a pat on the back.

If, however, the vigilante denies involvement, we could consider this a clue for the serial killer.

Btw, did I mention how much I like being protected at nights?

Edit: God how annying it is to edit quote witin a quote.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on May 13, 2013 7:11PM
jninjashadow at 7:13PM, May 13, 2013
(online)
yeah, the quote system is a real… thing isn't it?
And I too like to be protected. I do things… like stuff!
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:57PM, May 13, 2013
(online)

I havent heard from the vigilante, a paramedic,
or the Detective.

It does sound like the paranoid sense he was about to kill somone but didn't. So since this may be the paranoid I purpose we have Gullas cancel the lynch by pardoning whoever is up to be lynched.

So since I think this is the paranoid I won't try to solve any clues. I am voting for someone that hasn't be activeawesome owl 98. But this is just so any mafia don't team up to vote someone active in case Gullas doesn't pardon.

last edited on May 13, 2013 9:08PM
jninjashadow at 9:37PM, May 13, 2013
(online)
Having very little in the way of clues to discern, I'm inclined to agree with TFGM. …
I never thought I'd say that.
same at 3:12AM, May 14, 2013
(online)
I decide to be charitable and look where that got me. Oh well. Better work on my mayoral poster for the next game.
ayesinback at 4:10AM, May 14, 2013
(online)
I didn't have much faith in the idea but I tried checking profiles for

trouble big trouble
very little
never saw it coming

and came up with nothing. It's the beginning of the game so it's a clueless narration.

btw Ma'am GM, awesome owl is actually awsome owl –when you get a chance please fix his link

with no suspects I can't vote to lynch

also, I'm not convinced it's the paranoid because same only thought about striking but didn't strike. The paranoid isn't a mind reader - so yes, vigilante or SK

or Kroatz's ghost
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
Niccea at 5:02AM, May 14, 2013
(offline)
There are clues, but I was grumpy with a migriane when I wrote them…and they are first day clues.
…I was wondering why owl's link did not work.
ayesinback at 6:58AM, May 14, 2013
(online)
hmm - clues

I did note “strong urge to kill”, which would suggest serial killer to me, but same was definitely mafioso, and not SK

But what do I know? I just run a floral shop

BffSatan at 7:22AM, May 14, 2013
(online)
Niccea wrote:
Same never saw it coming.
Same never saw it coming. Like a ninja, a ninja in the shadows, a jninjashadow.
Ok, that might not be a strong enough link to prove anything.
BffSatan at 7:24AM, May 14, 2013
(online)
Yeah, that's what I wanted that quote to look like.
BffSatan at 7:37AM, May 14, 2013
(online)
Also, big trouble in very little townston might be a “Big Trouble in Little China” reference. NOT SURE HOW THAT TIES INTO ANYTHING BUT WHATEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
bravo1102 at 9:28AM, May 14, 2013
(offline)
Really pushing the ninja references huh? Too simple. I've watched enough Westerns to know you lynch the guy who yells the loudest to lynch someone else.
same at 11:35AM, May 14, 2013
(online)
BffSatan wrote:
Also, big trouble in very little townston might be a “Big Trouble in Little China” reference. NOT SURE HOW THAT TIES INTO ANYTHING BUT WHATEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
You know who keeps finding trouble? Jackie Chan.
gullas at 12:00PM, May 14, 2013
(offline)
Can't say I disaprove with the killing of same, serial killer, vigilante or paranoid vise. Heck I shouldn't be talking due to my obvious past with vigilantism….

I haven't decided decided who derserves my vote, but I won't pardon owl (although he's awesome…). I think our beloved mayor might be on to something, so I support him.
jninjashadow at 12:24PM, May 14, 2013
(online)
BffSatan wrote:
Niccea wrote:
Same never saw it coming.
Same never saw it coming. Like a ninja, a ninja in the shadows, a jninjashadow.
Ok, that might not be a strong enough link to prove anything.
Because, of course, I am famed for my subtlty? No, I think the “Big trouble” thing might be worth checking out though… I'd suggest we hunt down Jackie CHan, but i know hte second I say it, I'll have about 90 minutes before I am Kung Fu'd. Give or take popcorn eating time of the average American audiance. I don't have a real clue, so unless someone makes sense of what little there is, I think I'll abstane.
Product Placement at 1:31PM, May 14, 2013
(online)
Discussing these clues is a risky business because we might be accidentally telling the mafia who the vigilante is.

It also might be necessary because we're dealing with the serial.

Either way, we're looking at someone that the mafia wants dead but the town may want to protect. I know I'm sounding like a broken record but it would be preferable if the vigilante could confirm whether or not he performed an action tonight.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Niccea at 5:02PM, May 14, 2013
(offline)
Hour left to vote.
Niccea at 6:05PM, May 14, 2013
(offline)
Day Two

The gallows were errected and awsome owl. “I am quite sure that he is actually just the paranoid, but he could be the vigilante,” declared TFGM. “But someone has to hang.”

“I know he is evil. He mispelled awesome.”

“YOU ARE THE GM AND NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE OPINONS. ALSO, DIDN'T WE BANISH YOU TO THE DESERT?” The gods of Mafia banished Niccea, the CEO, back to the desert again.

Gullas came running up as fast as his fetus legs could carry him. “Wait! You can't hang the owl! The butcher shop is overflowing with owl meat…also…he is awsome not awesome.”

awsome owl 98 was pardoned.

Meanwhile, the godfather welcomed a new mafioso into the fold.

Day Two is over. Night Two has started.
last edited on May 14, 2013 6:06PM
ayesinback at 6:27PM, May 14, 2013
(online)
Day Two

The gallows were errected and awsome owl. “I am quite sure that he is actually just the paranoid, but he could be the vigilante,” declared TFGM. “But someone has to hang.”

“I know he is evil. He mispelled awesome.”

“YOU ARE THE GM AND NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE OPINONS. ALSO, DIDN'T WE BANISH YOU TO THE DESERT?” The gods of Mafia banished Niccea, the CEO, back to the desert again.

Gullas came running up as fast as his fetus legs could carry him. “Wait! You can't hang the owl! The butcher shop is overflowing with owl meat…also…he is awsome not awesome.”

Day Two is over. Night Two has started.

Now THAT is attention-grabbing. MOST interesting.

gullas.

Can't WAIT to see what kind of song-and-dance number you're going to come up with
*baitingbreath*
bravo1102 at 8:04PM, May 14, 2013
(offline)
Niccea wrote:
Day Two

How can one not connect the two? Not gonna do it. Too obvious.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 12:08AM, May 15, 2013
(online)
So I was supposely informed of the medics and detective. I really hope none of them were turned. So 2 medics + 1 detective + 1 bodyguard + Me(townie or paranoid) + the player I had the supposed detective check out((if it wasn't the god fatehr)) = 6 which is 6/11 and there are four criminals. So i feel like a double lynch tomorrow and randomly pick two of the five may be a good idea?

And I believe the inactive rule is three cycles of not voting, forum posting and/or night actions correct? So we have three players facing inactive death right? Part of me really hopes that is active cause I feel like atleast one of the inactives is the mad bomber.

last edited on May 15, 2013 12:12AM
Product Placement at 4:14AM, May 15, 2013
(online)
Man. 12 people game is kinda short, if it means that we've narrowed down the last 4 criminals into a group of 5. Starting to look like the beginning of a flawless townie victory.

…I sure as heck hope I'm not on that list of 5.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
BffSatan at 5:00AM, May 15, 2013
(online)
I posted a comment on awsome owl's comic and Jules's DA page, so with any luck they should see that and check their PQ's.
last edited on May 15, 2013 5:06AM
bravo1102 at 5:01AM, May 15, 2013
(offline)
Good can triumph if evil does nothing. I got lumber, I got rope and this cool web seminar on noose tying for the quick break on the long drop. I think we lynch somebody just because we can lynch somebody.
Niccea at 5:02AM, May 15, 2013
(offline)
Aye. There is an inactivity rule. It goes into effect on Night 3. And there is only one person that is facing elemination at this point.
BffSatan at 5:07AM, May 15, 2013
(online)
One person? Hmmmmmm… So Jules is playing, I didn't see him post… which means… Noooothing significant.
Product Placement at 5:20AM, May 15, 2013
(online)
So somebody's being intentionally quiet?

Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
rokulily at 8:45AM, May 15, 2013
(online)
indeed, checking voting results indicate that if only one person is inactive that the the active one in hiding has a role, active during night, and is keeping it all under the radar
jninjashadow at 11:09AM, May 15, 2013
(online)
the plot thickens like my mother's pea soup! And it holds twice the number of dark secrets…
gullas at 11:19AM, May 15, 2013
(offline)
Did I just pardon a (hopefully) innocent person? I certainly hope so. Oh and because I'm fairly sure that I won't live the night I would like to add that TFGM hasn't contacted me(pardoner) once during his reign as mayor. Suspicious? Dare I say so!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon