MAFIA... and other forum games

MAFIA XLIX: A Nice Clean Mafia
Niccea at 5:04AM, June 14, 2013
(offline)
I forgive the town. I am moving today anyways and our internet service will not be restored until next Thursday. Hang in there Townston.
same at 2:03PM, June 14, 2013
(online)
Product Placement wrote:
Well…

That pretty much couldn't have gone, in any way, worse for the town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfYnZtDg6pM
jninjashadow at 6:37PM, June 14, 2013
(online)
Twenty more minutes, nuggets!
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
jninjashadow at 7:15PM, June 14, 2013
(online)
Night 2
Well, boys and girls, they say all good things must come to an end, then again, those people are real downers and who asked them anyway?! Not me that's for sure! Cause I already knew that this was the last night anyhow.
_
Same, the towns local serial murderer was out again for blood. He'd wormed his way into the mafia's home base like a worm like creature. He was making a real mess of the place too! He tilted all the picture frames as he passed them, tracked mud on the carpets, and fouled the expensive curtains- OH COME ON, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THOSE COST?! Finally, Same made his way right to the mob boss, Ayes as she was petting a cat in a smokey room. Same took out his little switch blade, all cool like SHWINK and ran forward like a real tough guy.
Ayesinback had a gun and shot Same the Serial Murderer dead. Very very dead. But, Same bleed on the expensive rugs and ruined those too, so… points for him I guess.
Ayes waved over her arsonist, Product Placement, who held Forgiveness all tender and close. Ayes gave Product the most insideous nod my innocent eyes ever saw, and like a cool James Bond villain, Product Placement threw Forgiveness at his bomb detonator.
Call Me Tom the body guard caught a case of the suddenly exploded
Across town, at Townston General Hospital, BffSatan was taking care of his horrible cough. Oh, it was just the worse, he sounded like a car that was full of angry bees! Angry bees that aim right for the ear drums! Doctor Kroatz came right on in with the perfect cure though, kids. A GUN!
BFFSatan the detective got a hot led injection.
Well, that's our story kids. The bad guys won, Townston burned, and really it was just a total downer. But hey, at least it was a fun ride, right? And well narrated if I do say so myself. OH and remember that part? Where stuff happened? Oh ho ho, good times. Well then children, I'll be seeing you next time, and always remember, trust no one and stab blindly!
jninjashadow at 7:21PM, June 14, 2013
(online)
And, now the new DM Election
last edited on June 14, 2013 7:22PM
ayesinback at 7:23PM, June 14, 2013
(online)
I'll send the carpet cleaning bills to same's estate. I find stains a poor souvenir.

Well-told, jninja!
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
gullas at 6:15AM, June 15, 2013
(offline)
I loose 2 friggin days because of work and what happens? I'm lynched and the town is in ruins… THANKS OBAMA!
Kroatz at 6:16AM, June 15, 2013
(online)
Well jNinjaShadow, thanks for running the game!

And I'm sorry for helping make it such a quick one.
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
Product Placement at 9:02AM, June 15, 2013
(online)
gullas wrote:
THANKS OBAMA!

Look what you did, Gullas. You made Obama sad.

I for one, would like to express my sincerest gratitude to the most valuable player of this game.

Thank you Axe. Truly, you were the best pardoner any mayor could ever have.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on June 15, 2013 9:06AM
jninjashadow at 9:52AM, June 15, 2013
(online)
I gratefully accept your applause
Kroatz at 11:01AM, June 15, 2013
(online)
Product Placement wrote:
Thank you Axe. Truly, you were the best pardoner any mayor could ever have.
More like Axeinback! Hah… No? Aww.
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
Product Placement at 7:41PM, June 15, 2013
(online)
jninjashadow wrote:
I gratefully accept your applause
I liked it. It was a little on the shorter side, and the number ratio between townies and criminals made it nigh impossible for them to win.

I recommend that the next game has fewer criminals, while the player base is hovering around 10 people. Maybe go as far as drop the serial killer and maybe have only 1 goon and 1 godfather, with the power to recruit 1 extra member.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon