Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Haven't been here in a long time...
sandy at 8:41PM, Aug. 8, 2013
(online)
Wow, this site sure got a great upgrade from the last time I was here. Great job Ozoneocean, Skool, like it a lot . Well here's where I'm at now… Yeah lots went on in my life.. Lost my dad in 2010 to Parkinson's Disease and 2012, I lost my Grandmother who used to live in Florence, Italy. I plan to return to Italy to pay my respects, but I just recently dove into the art of becoming a crafter. I got back into working with FIMO, which is a plastic polymer modeling material that comes in all colors, and hardens in the oven. I specialize in magnets and ornaments but I'll be branching out into other crafts too. I attended a few craft fairs as a vebdor and did exceptionally well last holiday season. So I'm still into that also as well as my comics. My main comic, Cuatro and the Zylonian Knights is going into my imagination shop for a complete revamp. And because the back story is going to be published by a contracted publisher I will be posting free filler issues instead. I also plan to publish those in full color, and introduce a spinoff comedy series known as “ Crash Course!” This will Chronicle the life of a intellectually challenged who always finds a way to mess up the most simplest of tasks. And he proudly sponsors Meaty Kitty Cat Food. You'll meet this fellow soon enough. But first, the new filler for CZK is in the works. First script is done, next the character sketches and revamps. Including a young anthro gryphon who transforms into a destructive Draconian beast that rivals even the strongest of heroes. But I won't spoil the story. That's it for now, more on the way from me, soon, might take some time, but things are in the works.
Ozoneocean at 9:13PM, Aug. 8, 2013
(online)
Sounds like it'd make a great news post :)
sandy at 5:13AM, Aug. 9, 2013
(online)
Thanks. I'll let you guys know how things go once I know more. For now, things are just in the works.
PIT_FACE at 5:52PM, Aug. 9, 2013
(online)
Best of blessins to ya!

Aurora Moon at 8:24AM, Oct. 11, 2013
(offline)
Yeah, haven't been here in a long time nethier myself. it's nice to see the duck back up again, though.
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
dueeast at 3:44PM, Oct. 15, 2013
(offline)
It llllllllllllliiiivvvvvvves!!!
last edited on Oct. 15, 2013 3:45PM
Ozoneocean at 1:49AM, Oct. 18, 2013
(online)
Life support! ^^

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon