RP Zone

Heroes wanted
penciel at 7:39PM, May 2, 2024
(offline)
Pico:*as they walked to a *well i definitely enjoyed it.*Pico began to fix up the machines*

Dr Vira:do you think i should sign up?

Pico:sure i'll even help you out.*after doing his job he grabbed Viras laptop as he did just that*Rebecca gave me some Rogue/Ninja build for my account.*has a fun idea*how about we get Rebecca and form a party?

Dr Vira:that does sound fun.

*20 minutes later Rebecca excitedly ran in as she logged everyone in as Pico appeared in Mobian Fantasy VII*

Rebecca:this is going to be so exciting~*hugs Pico giving him a stamina boost*

Pico:that Succubus class sure is something.

Rebecca:i'm still a what??!*looks around frantically as “Lady Vira” signed in as she was a knight with revealing steelplate armor*

Dr Vira:how interesting! everything feels so real.

Pico:you have no idea…the bosses are intense.

Elric:but i just wanted to own one as a pet.

Brenton:i don't see a problem…except that the ones around Pallet are either bugs birds Pikachu's and Eevees.

Elric:*eyes sparkle*Eevees?? Mom please can i catch 1?

Rin:…fine.but you have to take care of it.

Elric:alright!…where can i find one?

Brenton:either in the wild or a pet store.
You will face many defeats in life,but never let yourself be defeated.
shadowbladeXIII at 12:53AM, May 3, 2024
(online)
Rebecca:I'd say so.

Dr Vira:
so…if I understand we are to hunt for this chaos beast and destroy it.

Rebecca:
well, yeah, but it waaay down the road. You guys are a little under leveled compared to me.

BP:
what? but we were just the same not too long ago, and you just got a new job class.

Rebecca:I might have been playing more while you were away.

Dr Vira:that would explain why you are asleep at work some days.

Elric:
then we're going to the wild!

Daisy:such determination.

Rin:
*smiles*just like his father.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
penciel at 1:59AM, May 3, 2024
(offline)
Pico:*opens up Rebeccas character page as he sighs*yeah that checks out.i assume that means you have new skills and gear?

Rebecca:you know it~

DP:*sweatdrops*we need to find you a new hobby.

Rebecca:*hugs Pico*aww you don't mean that~

Dr Vira:we probably should use you to exp farm*winks*

Pico:as long as we stay away from that Succubus Queen hideout.*the group walked through a grass path as Pico saw many female enemies*

Dr Vira:oh my! they look amazing.

Pico:whelp time to level up.*Pico summoned a lightning scroll and crushed it*lightning scroll! speed boost!!*his body pulsed with electricity as he ran ahead but-*whoa!*Pico was caught by a big slime girl as she pulled him up by his feet*

Computer:BOSS FOUND! LEVEL 45 SLIME QUEEN!

Pico:um hi there Miss tall blue and…gelatinous.

Slime Queen:*happily blushes*hi yourself~*she summoned a horde of slime minions as they surrounded Vira and Rebecca*

*Brenton took Elric to route 2 as they saw a snow pelted Eevee as she happily ran up to Brenton*

Brenton:good she's friendly.*headpats Eevee*Elric get to know her first before throwing a Pokéball ok?

Elric:*calmly sits down*h-hi my name is Elric but you can call me El.

Eevee:Eve? *she sniffed Elric before happily licking him*
shadowbladeXIII at 4:19AM, May 3, 2024
(online)
Dr Vira:we have to get over there.*gets jumped by slime and tosses it off only to see the armor the hedgehog knight wears is melting*what the…

Rebecca:I forgot to mention, slimes have an ability to eat armor and fabrics. Don't worry, it can be restored after combat…I think.

BP:any chance you can let my friends go?

Slime Queen:
sorry dear. I have my orders.*winks*

DP:I see. Nothing personal then.*leaps at her and gets stuck betwixt the giant slime's cleavage and starts to get sucked in*

Elric:*laughes*I like her already. Little eevee, would you like to come with me on some adventures?

Eevee:vee? Eeeeeee!*runs around him and wags her tail*

Rin:
I think that's a yes.

Elric:
alright, lets get going then. Dad, um where are the poke balls?
penciel at 5:22AM, May 3, 2024
(offline)
Pico:well…*the fox ninja Mobian slowly began to sink into the Slime Queens cleavage*this literally sucks.

Slime Queen:*giggles*you are a cute one~ mwah~*she kissed him melting his ninja garb*and what a unique ability.

Pico:(unique ability?)*checks menu as he sinks*“monster tamer?”

Dr Vira:HAH! Ah!~*Vira swung her blade destroying a lot of slimes but 1 groped Vira giving her a defense debuff*

Rebecca:hah!*Rebecca fired a energy heart destroying the slime as she winks*i don't think so~

Pico:hmmm…*crosses arms as he sinks*uh can't we just talk about this?

Slime Queen:hmmm…maybe~ *she then shrunk her whole body until it covers Pico in a gentle hug melting his outfit completely as she covered her hand on Picos rod gently stroking it*what do you want to talk about?~

Pico:mmmngh~*flinches*h-how are you?*the Question surprised the boss as she blushed while the minions vanished*

Slime Queen:how…am i?

Brenton:*givess his son a spare Pokéball.it was pink with a love heart on it*here you go son.

Elric:*he tapped the shiny on the head capturing her.the snow furred Eevee then jumped out if it as she sat on Elrics lap*oh you don't want to be in it? that's fine! i want to play with you anyway.*she then nuzzled him as Elric laughed*

Rin:its fur is so cute~

Brenton:you would think it was already an ice type with that fur color.let's head back.

Elric:*hugs Eevee as they walk back*you'll have so many friends! Dad has a Glaceon and Aunt Chronoa has a very shy Silveon.

Eevee:*tail happily wags*eva~*she then licked Elrics nose.*
shadowbladeXIII at 11:24AM, May 3, 2024
(online)
Dr Vira:*Picks herself up* Good, we can strike now.

Rebecca:not like that.*points to the hedgehog, now in nothing*those slimes really were hungry.

Slime Queen:
how am I?…*jiggles on him as she thinks and puts her finger together*I…I don't know. Its the first time I have thought about it.*continues stroke his rod and gives it a lick* A little hungry I suppose…

BP:(its a good thing this isn't real, otherwise we'd need 3 baths to get all this out of our fur.)*moans in pleasure as she moves on him*G-good to know…

Pica:(then again, its also a shame. Who ever designed this understands how a body moves and bounces.)

Elric:she seems really excited!

Rin:
that's great, Elric!*gives brenton a kiss* thank you for finding him a new friend.

penciel at 1:59PM, May 3, 2024
(offline)
*Pico grabbed the Slime Queen by her head as her gentle licks turned to bobbing strokes* *moan!~*i-if you're really h-hungry i got mmm~ bread! in my inventory.

Slime Queen:*stops for a moment*you're sweet.i like you.*she then continued to suck him until-*mmmmmngh~*he shot a load inside her*

Computer:ability in affect! will you let Slime Queen in your party? Yes/No *Pico saw the prompt in confusion*

Pico:what the-….yes?

Computer:Slime Queen has joined your party!*suddenly everyone's clothes healed as the Slime Queen hugged Pico while everyone leveled up*

Rebecca:Pico did you slay h-oh.

Pico:not exactly….

Brenton:it's not a big deal Rin i'm just glad El is happy.

Rin:(oh Light~)*as they reached the Ketchum residents? Rin happily tackle kissed Brenton*i love you Light~

Brenton:heh heh…*now dazed*

Elric:*gently placed Eevee in front of Sylveon and Glaceon*guys? this is my starter Eevee*the 2 nuzzled Eevee affectionately*

Eevee:Eva~

shadowbladeXIII at 3:29PM, May 3, 2024
(online)
Slime Queen:im so glad to be with you~.

Dr Vira:what did you…

Rebecca:ohh! I heard about this! Its an ability called Monster tamer. It goes off if certain circumstance are met. Its intent is to get groups who are playing the game accustomed having more than one female in the group before they transform!

BP:…*blinks* huh.(well, im already used to that.)

DP:(we should probably get some info out of this Slime seeing how we won by the skin of our teeth.) Rebecca, how much do bosses we recruit know?

Rebecca:
ooh, they know a few things, some trivia, and one or two things to move the plot along.

Sylveon:*approaches with caution then gets licked on the nose*

Eevee:Evaaa!

Slyveon:*smiles*Syl!

Glaceon:ceon.*looks over the new face*
penciel at 4:23PM, May 3, 2024
(offline)
Pico:that's pretty cool! alright where do we go from here?*she cuddled Pico*

Slime Queen:east from here is a kingdom named Astonia.it's ruled by a warrior princess that'll need aid from a potential bandit raid.also there's a chest near here with rare loot if you can find it my Master~

Computer:Quest Take back the Kingdom!

Pico:thanks a bunch!…i think i'll call you Rem since Slime Queen sounds on the nose.

Rebecca:let's go to Astonia!

Brenton:*watches the 3 interact as Eevee then jumped into Elrics arms*(we did good today.)*Brenton got up and looked energized as he picked up Bryn*now it's your turn young lady.

Bryn:hehehe~*nuzzles her father*
shadowbladeXIII at 6:04PM, May 3, 2024
(online)
Rem:thank you ever so much.

Dr Vira:so, Rem. are there any more bosses like you?

Rem:oh yes. surprise bosses show up to test the player.

Rebecca:its to keep them on their toes, and deal with any theat coming their way.

Dr Vira:so Rebecca, what do you know about where we are headed?

Rebecca:nnnnot a thing. I've played for only a few weeks, it was boring so I got Pico to join, next thing I know, i have a new class, and now your here!*smiles*

Dr Vira:
I see…we should probably stock up and get something to ride to the other kingdom.

DP:agreed.

Rebecca:
Ooh! We can restock at the town nearby!

Bryn:da da!*flaps her wings and holds him close*

Rin:
that's the simplicity of being a parent to someone so wide eyed and young. All they want is you…and sometimes gold…gems…and magic items.
penciel at 7:12PM, May 3, 2024
(offline)
*as they reached the nearest town? Pico bought Rem and Vira armour as he stocked up on potions.as they reached the ride handler though-*

Pico:2,000 gold we get 3 horses…but $500 for 3 Griffins?? what the hell man??

Shop Keep:the developers need to earn money too…*looks at Username*Pico.

Rebecca:*hugging a horse*aww it's ok Pico~ *he then paid for the 3 horses as Rem climbed behind Pico and cuddled him*

Pico:do you need to replenish yourself Rem?

Rem:you'll find out when we reach camp~

DP:o-oh.

Ash:*confused*i guess that's a magic baby thing huh Pikachu?

Pikachu:Pika….

Brenton:*kisses his little gremlin making her giggle*i'll have to make sure we are the top of that list huh Bryn?

Bryn:hehehe!~

Delia:aww just like when my Ash was little~ so much energy!

Elric:*hugging Eevee*is there anything to do in Pallet Town? you know besides shopping?

Brenton:i'm actually not too sure.*Bryn nibbled on her father's finger again being a gremlin.*it be cool if it had events like contests or something.

shadowbladeXIII at 9:17PM, May 3, 2024
(online)
*the group traveled on until night fall*

Rebecca:
here's good.

Dr Vira:
I agree. It has a good look out point and we won't be jumped from behind.

Rem:
Lastly, my slimes can keep watch in case someone does near.

BP:then, let's prepare camp.

Delia:well, it used to back in the day. Though these days we haven't had to.

Sakura:how come?

Delia:there's just so much going on, plus we usually wait till our kids finish their journey.
penciel at 9:47PM, May 3, 2024
(offline)
*as they set up camp Pico laid down on a bed as a slime monster slithered up to him so he head pat it.*

Pico:it's amazing how every day is an hour in the real world.

Slime:*makes happy squishy sounds*

Dr Vira:it is an amazing world.assuming Rebecca hasn't seen all of it.

Rebecca:hey…only most of it.

Rem:*sits on Picos lap*now that bandit attack won't be as easy as it sounds.they're 15 levels above me…but! i'll help my Master the best i
can~

Pico:thanks Rem.unlike Rebecca Vira and I aren't exactly over leveled yet.

Rem:you just need a good mob spawner to farm on Master~*she then kissed him making the boss happily blush*

Brenton:that makes sense. alright i have a fun idea! let's have a mock battle.

Elric:a “mock battle?”

Brenton:just a fun little battle where i really hold back.Ditto! come here and turn into Eevee.

*a few hours later Brenton began to train on his own as Shallot sat down and watched*

Shallot:hmm….i still haven't fully decided yet.

Alex:well we have time until they arrive.no need to rush.

Shallot:maybe…Sadala?

Brenton:oh i have an idea! how about-“Shal 2 The Sequel?”*suddenly POW! a rock was thrown at Brenton's head as the ex-Saiyan Queen smirked*

Shallot:very funny.
last edited on May 4, 2024 1:01AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:18AM, May 4, 2024
(online)
BP:I don't suppose you know where to find one of those, do you?

Rem:sadly, I do not.

DP:So, Rebecca, is there anything you think I should be concerned about?

Rebecca:well, not yet. Things are still straight forward, however as we get stronger there are going to be traps with status effects that could linger, and that are a danger to both sexes.

Pica:(knowing this game, its something perverted like that Succubus Queen's power.)

BP:
that's an odd way to phrase it.

Dr Vira:in any case should we set up a watch?

Rebecca:
nah. At night nothing happens…well, except a*blushes*few options.

Alex:well you could name it after me or your sister.

Shallot:Dear, that's a great idea. However, I still want to keep my naming options available.

Sakura:what's going on?

Alex:we're trying to help your sister pick a name for our child.
penciel at 6:09AM, May 4, 2024
(offline)
Pico:let's see…we'll either rest for the night or-“!”*gulps*trigger a event cutscene.

Rebecca:*eyes sparkle*like in Geo Fence 3!

Pico:(we'll probably trigger something just by touching my bed.)*he walked up to his tent and as he touched his bed 4 images appeared! one was Rem then Vira.a Rebecca pic and finally 1 of both Rebecca and Vira*ummm….*Picos face glowed red*(ah screw it!)

*he randomly picked one*

Computer:PATH ACCEPTED

BP:…eh?*he clicked on the double picture of Rebecca AND Vira*

Rem:Master? i'll keep watch.so please get plenty of rest~*as she walks away the 3 shared a tent*

Pico:*sighs*how embarrassing.

Dr Vira:*pecks Pico on the cheek as she removed her armor*i think it's sweet~

Sakura:isn't Alex's name unisex on his Earth? If it's a girl you can name her Alexandria~

Brenton:or if we're going by Saiyan traditions you could name them Fasha…Selipa…Brocc….Bage…Karotta…Onio…Troup…Celery…*he paused*Gine.

Sakura:your grandmother?*smiles as Shallot wrote the names down with enthusiasm*

Brenton:i know she was just some cook but she was also like you Sakura.sweet.
shadowbladeXIII at 6:52AM, May 4, 2024
(online)
Rebecca:oh yes. She cares about you.*starts to strip too*

BP:all I did was ask how she was doing.

Dr Vira:sometimes small talk is all it takes.*lays next to him and cuddles up then looks at Rebecca*something wrong?

Rebecca:uh, no!*blushes*(is this going where I think it is)

Dr Vira:oh, I see…*smiles* This would be your first time, right?

Rebecca:uh-uh well t-technically no, but…

Sakura:Aw brenton…*gives him a big kiss leaving the two dazed*

Shallot:these are all great names! I could work with any of these.
penciel at 7:26AM, May 4, 2024
(offline)
Dr Vira:then you need to loosen up a little~*she crawled up to Rebecca and started to massage her chest while kissing her neck*

Rebecca:mmmngh~ oh Doctor!~

Pico:*Pico watched the two make out as Rebecca spread her legs*(oh my Zot…)*BOING! his rod was noticeable as Vira continued to tease Rebecca*besides you shouldn't hide these urges~*she then sucked on Rebeccas chest while presenting her butt to Pico*

Rebecca:nnngh~ AH!~

Pico:*grabs Viras sides as his pants hit the ground*mmm*grunts as he enters Vira making her happily kiss Rebecca*

Brenton:w-wow~…*smirks at his wife*“tonight you are mine my Saiyan Queen.”*he whispered this*

Sakura:“tonight by the lake?~”*Brenton nodded*

Shallot:don't make me get the spray bottle.

Brenton:you're just mad that you can't give Alex any…“special presents”

Shallot:that's it!

Brenton:eep!*Brenton ran inside the Ketchum home*
shadowbladeXIII at 5:44PM, May 4, 2024
(online)
Dr. Vira:ah~ I was wo-ondering when you'd j-join.

DP:just keep going*contiunes his work on her*

Rebecca:
V-Vira…*whimpers*

Dr Vira:
*teases Rebecca's chest*you like*licks one*

Rebecca:p-please!

Alex:
don't worry dear.*smiles as he starts to calm her down*You can get him later.

Shallot:hmph. He knows I will too.
penciel at 6:33PM, May 4, 2024
(offline)
pounded into Vira even harder as the scientist moved down and ate out Rebecca*

Rebecca:ah!~ oh!~ nnggh~ hmmm~ i-i NNNNNNNGH!!!~*she “imploded” as Pico shot inside Vira*

*the next morning Pico stretched and sat up as Vira kissed him*

Dr Vira:good morning~

Pico:hmm? huh…i feel rejuvenated.I could get used to this feeling.

Rebecca:mmmmmngh~*stretches*so we have to beat a bandit group attacking a kingdom right? i'll pack our inventory~*happily walks out of tent*

Rem:Master?*salutes*we only had a few low-level monsters but i was able to farm us exp!

Pico:great work Rem.*he head pat the Slime Queen making her happily enjoy the affection while blushing*

*Brenton sighed as he sat at the kitchen*
Delia:are you alright?

Brenton:yeah Shallot is just keeping me in line.

Delia:oh my.*giggles*

Daisy:*hugs him from behind*you shouldn't provoke her like that.

Brenton:it's fine.that's how we show that we care about each other.like an annoying little brother and big sister sort of chemistry.

Daisy:oh?

*a few hours later Brenton was meditating as Chronoa sat on his lap*

Chronoa:it's getting late you know~

Brenton:give me 5 more minutes.i'm…trying to figure something out through image training.
shadowbladeXIII at 7:43PM, May 4, 2024
(online)
Dr Vira:that's funny…Im at least one level higher. Why is that?

Rebecca:oh! its likely because of last night's events.

Dr Vira:
…seriously? you can level up by just having a 3-way?

BP:
he he he…yeah

Rebecca:
it doesn't have to be like what we did though. It can just be between two people and…*blinks and blushes*w-we should go and get ready.

Chronoa:
and what would that be, my dear husband?
penciel at 8:15PM, May 4, 2024
(offline)
Pico:y-yeah let's go to Astonia.*they pack up camp and ride to that location*so this is the place? it looks fine right now.

Computer:QUEST ACTIVATED!

*they saw hundreds of women bandits jumping from building to building*

Rem:Master! we can't let them reach the castle!

Pico:hmph!*Pico than jumped off his horse as he landed in front of the leader*fire scroll:FIRE WALL!!*creating a wall of flames he blocked their path*you all aren't getting any closer to the King!

Bandit Queen:is that right? looks like this'll be fun after all.

Brenton:nothing crazy just strategies. against the Elite Four.

Chronoa:*kisses him* don't take too long my champion~*five minutes later he yawned as he walked inside his Capsule home and pulled Sakura into a tongue wrestling kiss*

Sakura:mmm~ oh Brenton~

Brenton:i needed that after the “shower” your sister gave me earlier.
last edited on May 5, 2024 5:37AM
shadowbladeXIII at 2:31AM, May 5, 2024
(online)
Bandit Queen:spread out and surround the harem. This one is mine.

BP:hmph. Big mistake.*starts to collide with her*

Bandits:get them!

Rem:oh my!*puts down a slime wall to stop some of them*

Dr Vira:*starts to block and counter attack* these gals are not messing around

Rebecca:
don't worry I have a plan*lets out some pheremones that start to make the bandits blush*

Dr Vira:what did you just…

Rebecca:
they can't fight if they're feeling horny.*winks*

Bandit:Steal!*her hands glow and ends up with Rebecca's underwear* We'll take everything off your back piece by piece if we have to.

Sakura:
well, I can help give you more…*winks as she pulls away her shirt and kisses him again*

penciel at 3:36AM, May 5, 2024
(offline)
Rebecca:eep!~*covers herself but then moaned as a Bandit spread and licked away*

Dr Vira:oh dear.*Vira tried to dodge as a dagger deliberately cut the straps from her armor making her cup Viras chest*

Pico:you lot really go for the kill huh?*the 2 continue to clash as the Bandit Leaders chest bounced*

Bandit Queen:more or less.*to Picos surprise she swiftly moved as she whispers-*“do you think you can keep up?”*she then kissed him as the Bandit Leader snatched Picos belt*nice sword you got there.

Pico:huh?…*looks down*oh.cute…

Rem:Master??

Pico:*looks serious as he took out a kunai*i'm fine.STEAL!!!

Computer:flintlock pistol acquired

Bandit Queen:hmm i like that determination.*she then jumped him as she took off her shorts*ok you seem good enough for my strongest skill~

DP:*glances at Timer*(let her think she's winning.the timer!)

Pico:ok i'm gamed.*he smirked as he stole her bra as he waved it in front of her as if challenging the leader*

*as they reached the bedroom while making out? Rin Chronoa and Daisy giggled as Brenton took off Sakura's clothes*

Chronoa:*happily sighs*such a sweet sight~ now get over here you 2!~

Brenton:*chuckles*alright.
last edited on May 5, 2024 4:29AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:37AM, May 5, 2024
(online)
Bandit Queen:go ahead, they like it when I jiggle.*hops a couple times on purpose Making her opponent blush and his nose bleed*

BP:gck!(focus!)

Bandit Queen:This bandits going to be getting the greatest treasure of all!*rushes in with the blade*

Rebecca:*watching as her pheremones spread* oh…it doesn't look like its stopping…

Dr Vira:wh-what does that mean?*starts to feel heated*

Rem:she might have underestimated the range and who it affects.*starts to grope a bandit* and it might be heading for Pico and that Bandit Queen.

Rin:*jumps on to him*Its feel like its been forever held by you~.

Sakura:its only been a few weeks.*sweatdrops*

Rin:my dear, please~

Sakura:b-but we started…
penciel at 7:19AM, May 5, 2024
(offline)
*Pico instinctively grabbed the knife before she could do any damage and threw it away as the pheromones hit the 2*

Bandit Queen:mmmm~*happily blushes as her chest touches Picos.*you~

Pico:(i'm treasure?)*she then kissed him while hugging Pico*

Bandit Queen:don't think i didn't notice you staring at my chest hero~

Pico:kinda hard not to.*she unbuttoned her shirt as she placed them on his rod making Pico happily flinched*

Bandit Queen:just lay still while i enjoy my treasure.

Pico:b-but first um…what's your name?

Snatch:my name is Snatch~*she happily kissed Pico while rubbing her chest*

Computer:boss…defeated? oh my look at her go.

Dr Vira:ok what is that voice?

Rebecca:you like it?~ our party has narrator on.

Pico:nnngh~ mmmggh~ w-wow! Snatch you feel amazing.

Snatch:*happily blushes*i haven't stolen you yet my treasure~

Brenton:*sweatdrops*(oh boy…)to be fair i was just planning to cuddle with Sakura tonight but i don't want to cause any arguments either.

Sakura:*sighs *well i shared for this long “Light.”

Chronoa:*massages Sakura*there there~ our hubby has the energy for the 4 of us after all.

Sakura:*happily blushes*true~ mmmngh~*she was enjoying the massage as Rin tongue wrestled her Light*

Chronoa:*whispers*“just give me the go ahead and i'll cast a spell on Rin as a prank.”

Daisy:*hugs Sakura as they watch Rin throw her dress*you'll be fine Sakura.*winks at her friend as the 2 cuddle her*

shadowbladeXIII at 8:09AM, May 5, 2024
(online)
Snatch:*continues to go faster and even starts to use her mouth between motions of her chest to rod action*

DP:
hrk!(why is everyone good at this!?)

Snatch:*grins*looks like im about to get what I want.

Computer: Level UP!!!

Sakura:its alright.*smiles*she's already going through a lot.

Chronoa:What do you mean?

Sakura:well, parenting two magic kids at once isn't easy.

Rin:*kisses him again and again*my dearest. You are the greatest treasure of them all.
penciel at 3:39PM, May 5, 2024
(offline)
Snatch:*as his rod erupted Snatch cleaned her chest while smiling seductively*looks like i stole quite the load~*she then kissed him*

Pico:*dizzy*th-thank you?

Snatch:everyone return to base! i'll come along shortly.

*the bandits vanished as they threw smoke bombs*

Pico:*she then jumped down eyeing up the harem*umm?

Snatch:hmmm you lot don't feel like much competition.i think i'll tag along.

Rebecca:*blushes*what's that supposed to mean?! y-you code!

Computer:will Snatch the Bandit Queen join the party?*Pico clicked yes*

Rem:are you ok Master?*Pico jumped down*

Pico:yeah i'm fine Rem.i…have a lot of stamina.

Brenton:is that right?*smirks*so you wouldn't mind if i melt our treasure archive back home?

Rin:d-don't tease me~

Brenton:*chuckles*sorry.*he then put her on the bed as the harem watched Rin grow claws and dig into Brenton's back as he “pounded into her”*

Daisy:o-oh my!

Chronoa:he's gentle with you too huh? makes sense.Brenton doesn't like hurting us unless we can take it~

Rin:AH~ OH?~ OH LIGHT!~ m-MORE!~

Sakura:please don't scar him again Ri-*she dug into him again*never mind…

shadowbladeXIII at 5:09PM, May 5, 2024
(online)
Rem:that's good I was thinking…

BP:
maybe in a little bit.

Snatch:
so, Pico, eh? well I have to say, you put up one heck of a fight.

DP:
I believe so. So, why are you going after the warrior Princess and her kingdom?

Rin:
s-soo Close!~*pulls him close his face now in her chest as they climaxed letting out a roat*

Sakura:
goodness she's loud. I hope we didn't wake anyone.

Chronoa:
don't worry, I took some precautions in case something like this were to happen tonight.
penciel at 5:32PM, May 5, 2024
(offline)
Snatch:grr…*angry her chest bounced*those damn taxes!

Rebecca:*starts looking it up from the lore menu*ooh…apparently the princess has been raising taxes making everyone pay for every little thing for a high price.because of this if players commit any crimes we will have the low bounty of-10 million Gold?!!

Dr Vira:so this Princess is a tyrant? interesting.

*happily sighing Rin weakly crawled up to Chronoa and hugged her chest to face*

Rin:thank you~

Chronoa:mmmngh~ *Brenton hugged Sakura as he kissed her neck*

Brenton:sorry about that hon.

Sakura:oh Brenton~*she happily kissed him as they make out on the bed*
shadowbladeXIII at 8:17PM, May 5, 2024
(online)
Dr Vira:I wonder what made her do this?

Snatch:
she's a greedy pompus brat is what she is! Me and my wolf pack were going to teach them a lesson Till you came along.

BP:hang on, Violence would just leave a vacuum for someone else to take their place. we need to be tactful.

Dr Vira:agreed. Get the princess to surrender, and get a candidate who will do a good job in taking over.

Snatch:you could always sleep with her.

DP:
let's not go crazy here.*sweatdrop*

Sakura:you made me wait dear.*kisses him again and again, wrapping her tail around his leg*

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon