Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Stringy and Mopy: The Adventure Begins PATREON! :)
MegaRdaniels at 8:40PM, June 24, 2018
(online)
At the eve of the update for Issue #2, my first issue, Stringy and Mopy: The Adventure Begins #1 is on its way to becoming a print edition. Today I am proud to tell everyone that I am making a Patreon.

Over the years I have been writing and producing pages for the comic book out of love and admiration. I was inspired by mid-2000s action cartoons like “The Life and Times of Juniper Lee and Ben 10 (Original Series, Alien Force, and Ultimate Alien) and I thought, ”Hey, I can do that too!".

At this moment, I am already on the eve of coloring the first 15 pages for issue #2, but I want to churn out pages faster and faster rather than having y'all wait months and months until you get a new update out.

I want to stop that. So, I started to create a Patreon. It's not live yet, but I can tell you what's going to be on there once it's done being created.
  • 1. You'll be able get the printed version before it is on my online store.
    2. You guys can get a free T-Shirt on your favorite characters on the front.
    3. Wallpapers.
    4. You can have your character cameo in my comic.

etc. etc.

It's just a few things I want to do for you all. I'll give you all updates on Issue #2, the progress on my Patreon, and the Progress of the Publication for Issue #1.

Thank you all for your time and please let me know what you think down below. I want to hear your thoughts. :)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon