member since March 03, 2016
Hello my name is Raleigh Daniels Jr and I have been writing stories for the past 15 years. I have a lot of experience. I love writing about werewolves and vampires, but twisting them up to call them my own. Writing is like an escape for me to run from the harsh reality to the utopia I create. I'm like God controlling my little children hehehe…wait is that out loud?
like to watch a lot of science fiction films, fantasy films, some contemporary, little dramas, horrors (that aren't stereotypes) etc. If you are curious by what type of music I listen to, we'll I listen to soundtracks, New Age, classical music, Latino, hip hop, underground rap, underground hip hop, soft rock, and metal. You also caught the part that I like some pop music.
Writing and reading has always been like a drug to me. Whenever I put words on a page I'm always pulled out from my chair into a world that I create, writing the sounds envisioned in my head, imagining myself in the pages where the words flow.
These are the things us writers tend to see when we are high with the pen.
Stringy and Mopy: The Adventure Begins
Stringy and Mopy: The Legend of Sara White
Stringy and Mopy: The Kingdom of Skies
Stringy and Mopy: Dance of the Fireflies
Stringy and Mopy: The Association of the Masked Men
Comics By MegaRdaniels
Comics Assisted By MegaRdaniels
Comics Recomended By MegaRdaniels
Detective with the most Funny per square inch! (a fat joke? really?)
SolarCell, The Full Figure Heroine. Solarcell is for use in the HA/HU universe only. Pictures for HA/HU universe. Different characters from the HA/HU universe will make cameos and guess appearances which will at times have crossover series from the main comics. Please enjoy. Happy reading.
Award winning slice-of-life comic about life, as seen through one girls eyes as she grows up feeling shy and different to those around her, but gains her confidence from helping those around her find theirs. Contains characters and scenes of an LGBT nature.
In this adrenaline pumping, action-adventure/superhero comedy, a high school journalist befriends and joins forces with a quirky, zany-paced superhero in an effort to save his mom from a mob boss son. [V, L, SC]
What happens when a medieval liche finds themselves several centuries removed from their own time? They get involved with the superhero and supervillain antics going on around them! (Of course!)
forum topics started
- Creating Fictional Weapons
- Cameos and Shoutouts
- What Would Happen If Events In Your Comic Happened in Real Life?
- What if you can buy a country for 12 cents?
- Write a FanFic Crossover of Your Favorite Duck Comics
- Welp...there's a trailer on The Lion King. At least give it 20 more years. Jeaus!!!!!!!!!
- So...Pokémon has a live action movie starring Ryan Reynolds.
- Writing Comic Book Scripts
- Injustice 2
- The Skeleton of Character Design
- Hey Guys! I'm Alive!
- Project Wonderful is Gone?
- Stringy and Mopy: The Adventure Begins PATREON! :)
- Promote Your Comic Like A Film Producer
- I'm Self Publishing
- Role Play: A Bar
- Villains and Heroes: Only one of them is entertaining
- Writing Psychopathic and Sociopathic characters
- Sexy Villains in Webcomics
- Stringy and Mopy Updates
- How Will Your Female Character Interact With The First Three In A Bar?
- Writing Sexualized Pages in your Comic.
- Hey there! I'm alive! :)
- Sonichu Inspired Me to Write Stringy and Mopy. What Inspired You?
- Music and Comic Book
- Let's Talk Writing!
- Predicting the Future - post-Trump Presidency
- How Brutal Are Your Fight Scenes?
- Villains and Villainesses
- Your Character's Powerful Weapon.
- How Will Your Characters React?
- Hero Fight Club!
- Share Your Writing Experiences
Videos Shared By MegaRdaniels