member since March 03, 2016
Hello my name is Raleigh Daniels Jr and I have been writing stories for the past 15 years. I have a lot of experience. I love writing about werewolves and vampires, but twisting them up to call them my own. Writing is like an escape for me to run from the harsh reality to the utopia I create. I'm like God controlling my little children hehehe…wait is that out loud?
like to watch a lot of science fiction films, fantasy films, some contemporary, little dramas, horrors (that aren't stereotypes) etc. If you are curious by what type of music I listen to, we'll I listen to soundtracks, New Age, classical music, Latino, hip hop, underground rap, underground hip hop, soft rock, and metal. You also caught the part that I like some pop music.
Writing and reading has always been like a drug to me. Whenever I put words on a page I'm always pulled out from my chair into a world that I create, writing the sounds envisioned in my head, imagining myself in the pages where the words flow.
These are the things us writers tend to see when we are high with the pen.
Stringy and Mopy: The Adventure Begins
Stringy and Mopy: The Legend of Sara White
Stringy and Mopy: The Kingdom of Skies
Stringy and Mopy: Dance of the Fireflies
Stringy and Mopy: The Association of the Masked Men
Comics By MegaRdaniels
Comics Assisted By MegaRdaniels
Comics Recomended By MegaRdaniels
Detective with the most Funny per square inch! (a fat joke? really?)
SolarCell, The Full Figure Super Heroine Origin Saga. Before she became SolarCell, she was known as Indulgence, last Daughter of Gluttony. Walk this journey of her past and learn why she became wicked. Please enjoy. Happy reading.
A Bus Driver starts a Female fight Club in his Basement, with his wife and his wife's gal pals. They broad cast the fights on the internet.The cast gets into adventures outside of the club too.
Sarah is a fairly ordinary person who just wants to lead a quiet life but seems to have a habit of getting herself into extremely complicated situations! Contains themes of an LGBT nature.
In this adrenaline pumping, action-adventure/superhero comedy, a high school journalist befriends and joins forces with a quirky, zany-paced superhero in an effort to save his mom from a mob boss son. [V, L, SC]
Welcome to the inner city where violent crime is rampant; drug deals gone wrong, prostitutes found raped and murdered, gang wars and police corruption are so insignificant they bareley make it to page 6 in the local paper. Then on a night when the rain is coming down in buckets, a young victim of violence appears on the door step of a brothel like a babe dropped on the step of a nunnery in the movies. The assailants didn't finish their job and the victim still breathes. That night would mark the death of an assassin, and the birth of a hero. The Books of Najah (pronounced Nigh-Yah)will take you on a journey through the halls of the C.I.A and down the gritty neighborhoods of the city where you will meet evil in the flesh, and witness the exploits of the most violent vigilante the city has ever seen. And maybe a midst all the violence we can find compassion and humanity in the most unlikely places..... PoolStudios Presents The Books Of Najah
What happens when a medieval liche finds themselves several centuries removed from their own time? They get involved with the superhero and supervillain antics going on around them! (Of course!)
forum topics started
- I need a Script Edtitor :)
- Levels of Villainy
- Stringy and Mopy are BACK!!!
- Your Most Powerful Character vs. Homelander
- So....Washington DC is becoming the 51st State.
- Your Comic's - KILL COUNT.
- I Am Looking for an Artist for "Stringy and Mopy: The Adventure Begins #4
- Licking Toilet Seats???????????????????????
- Anger in the Comic Industry
- Writing Processing Software
- So, I'm psychotic lol! I'm designing an 4-bore pistol.
- How Athletic are your Characters?
- Execute: Pig 19.
- I'm Writing A Book - Based on my Comic
- What Would Happen in the Events in Your Comic Happened?
- Rate The Above Character's Funny Line
- Hey Guys!!!
- Hey everyone!
- Creating Fictional Weapons
- Cameos and Shoutouts
- What Would Happen If Events In Your Comic Happened in Real Life?
- What if you can buy a country for 12 cents?
- Write a FanFic Crossover of Your Favorite Duck Comics
- Welp...there's a trailer on The Lion King. At least give it 20 more years. Jeaus!!!!!!!!!
- So...Pokémon has a live action movie starring Ryan Reynolds.
- Writing Comic Book Scripts
- Injustice 2
- The Skeleton of Character Design
- Hey Guys! I'm Alive!
- Project Wonderful is Gone?
- Stringy and Mopy: The Adventure Begins PATREON! :)
- Promote Your Comic Like A Film Producer
- I'm Self Publishing
- Role Play: A Bar
- Villains and Heroes: Only one of them is entertaining
- Writing Psychopathic and Sociopathic characters
- Sexy Villains in Webcomics
- Stringy and Mopy Updates
- How Will Your Female Character Interact With The First Three In A Bar?
- Writing Sexualized Pages in your Comic.
- Hey there! I'm alive! :)
- Sonichu Inspired Me to Write Stringy and Mopy. What Inspired You?
- Music and Comic Book
- Let's Talk Writing!
- Predicting the Future - post-Trump Presidency
- How Brutal Are Your Fight Scenes?
- Villains and Villainesses
- Your Character's Powerful Weapon.
- How Will Your Characters React?
- Hero Fight Club!
- Share Your Writing Experiences
Videos Shared By MegaRdaniels