Comic Talk and General Discussion *

So....Washington DC is becoming the 51st State.
MegaRdaniels at 4:09PM, June 26, 2020
(online)
posts: 322
joined: 3-18-2016
You heard right…
No its not fake news.
GOOGLE IT!!!!!!
bravo1102 at 3:33AM, June 27, 2020
(offline)
posts: 5,278
joined: 1-21-2008
Not if the Senate can help it.

I would have thought Puerto Rico or Guam would have better claim.

Or if we're going for city-states carved out of existing states I think New York City has better claim. It already is the tail that wags the dog.
MegaRdaniels at 4:38AM, June 27, 2020
(online)
posts: 322
joined: 3-18-2016
I just thought it's kind of odd.
BearinOz at 9:13PM, June 28, 2020
(online)
posts: 183
joined: 10-23-2010
So NOT the U.K. then !? B-)
 
MegaRdaniels at 11:04PM, June 28, 2020
(online)
posts: 322
joined: 3-18-2016
BearinOz wrote:
So NOT the U.K. then !? B-)

Imagine the entire British Isles became a US State. lol
bravo1102 at 5:01AM, June 29, 2020
(offline)
posts: 5,278
joined: 1-21-2008
MegaRdaniels wrote:
BearinOz wrote:
So NOT the U.K. then !? B-)

Imagine the entire British Isles became a US State. lol

The actual plan is for the original 13 colonies going back to the UK and everyone else is on their own. 🤣
Kou the Mad at 1:07AM, June 30, 2020
(online)
posts: 77
joined: 9-19-2011
I'd say wait til the next election, If Democrats can take the Senate back this has a very real chance of success.
Which will likely be followed by Puerto Rico, Guam, Mariana Islands, Virgin Islands (They may fuse those 2 together as one.), and even American Samoa.

Depending on how Brexit goes long term, and if Scotland gets independence Which will likely be followed by Irish Unification, and if those 2 things happen I can see Wales trying to have a go (Granted that one is a long shot.) I can see MAYBE England joining the U.S., but there is ALOT of things that'd have to happen for that to occur. And even if they all do, that's a Long shot and highly unlikely, the former conditions would have to absolutely DECIMATE the UK for that to occur.

If we are talking States made of Foreign Territory though, the areas I'd be focusing on are not in Europe, but in North America, Namely Canada, or to be more specific, Western Canada, specifically Alberta.
I can also see Greenland potentially joining if they manage to break free of Denmark and the President at the time offers them enough money.
Wexit is the thing to watch though.

……Additional States are a thing I'm rather fixated on.
 
last edited on June 30, 2020 1:08AM
BearinOz at 3:31AM, June 30, 2020
(online)
posts: 183
joined: 10-23-2010
bravo1102 wrote:
MegaRdaniels wrote:
BearinOz wrote:
So NOT the U.K. then !? B-)

Imagine the entire British Isles became a US State. lol

The actual plan is for the original 13 colonies going back to the UK and everyone else is on their own. 🤣

Haha ! love that B-)
 
MegaRdaniels at 9:22AM, July 2, 2020
(online)
posts: 322
joined: 3-18-2016
Kou the Mad wrote:
I'd say wait til the next election, If Democrats can take the Senate back this has a very real chance of success.
Which will likely be followed by Puerto Rico, Guam, Mariana Islands, Virgin Islands (They may fuse those 2 together as one.), and even American Samoa.

Depending on how Brexit goes long term, and if Scotland gets independence Which will likely be followed by Irish Unification, and if those 2 things happen I can see Wales trying to have a go (Granted that one is a long shot.) I can see MAYBE England joining the U.S., but there is ALOT of things that'd have to happen for that to occur. And even if they all do, that's a Long shot and highly unlikely, the former conditions would have to absolutely DECIMATE the UK for that to occur.

If we are talking States made of Foreign Territory though, the areas I'd be focusing on are not in Europe, but in North America, Namely Canada, or to be more specific, Western Canada, specifically Alberta.
I can also see Greenland potentially joining if they manage to break free of Denmark and the President at the time offers them enough money.
Wexit is the thing to watch though.

……Additional States are a thing I'm rather fixated on.

What about Equestria lol?
MegaRdaniels at 9:23AM, July 2, 2020
(online)
posts: 322
joined: 3-18-2016
BearinOz wrote:
bravo1102 wrote:
MegaRdaniels wrote:
BearinOz wrote:
So NOT the U.K. then !? B-)

Imagine the entire British Isles became a US State. lol

The actual plan is for the original 13 colonies going back to the UK and everyone else is on their own. 🤣

Haha ! love that B-)

But…what about the ponies man!!!!?

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Google+