Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

In need of good drawing and comic types for a new project.
basketofmuffins at 9:40PM, Dec. 14, 2018
(offline)
Hey. Hi. Hello friends, how're you? Good? Me? Well I'm not so bad. ANNYway I'm trying to get a project that I've had in my head for a really long time off the ground but finding the motivation and willpower to do so has always been difficult. Also I don't draw well. So that's where you come in! (hopefully) If there's anyone out there who wants to work on a hopefully fun project with me that would be really neat. I can't really offer money or anything really tangible and I'm also pretty inexperienced when it comes to actually making comics so if you wanna help me out and teach me stuff and also try to make a book about awkward preteens and gender dysmorphia hit me up?
Avart at 8:50AM, Dec. 15, 2018
(offline)
Hi!

It's really cool you are entering in this world of making comics. It's a really though one if you ask me LOL. I can't really offer you my help as a colaborative partner, but you may want to take a look to my Extras Book (no spam intended XD) where you may find some tips and interesting stuff in my drawing process. My best advise is to go ahead even if you cant't draw well (well, I haven't seeing any draw of yours, so maybe you're a bit hard on yourself).

Don't let this issue stops you, is more important a good story and the way you tell it is what it's important, even more than the art itself.

Here in the community are a lot of supportive creators and really nice people, count on me if you need anything.

And welcome!
basketofmuffins at 11:58AM, Dec. 15, 2018
(offline)
Thanks man I appreciate it, I have another comic I’m working on drawing that I might post here one day. This new project is more of a dream thing that I’m just not comfortable doing the art for because it’s been in my head for so long and I want it to be better than I’m currently capable of drawing. I’ll check out your advice though thanks again.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon