Comic Talk and General Discussion *

A conversation with my 2010 self
JaymonRising at 12:39AM, Feb. 14, 2019
(offline)
2010 me: I can't believe it! I'm in college now and studying animation! In the Technological of Monterrey! This is a dream come true! I can't wait to work for Pixar, make all the comics that I want and be rich enough to stick it to those mean old 8th graders! Life is the best!…Hey look, that raisin with the 1930s glasses must be my discreet maths professor! ¡Oyè señor! ¿Donde va a ser la clase? (Excuse me, sir, where will the class be held?)

Current me: ಠ_ಠ.

2010 me: Ah perdòn, pensè que eras el profe de- (oh sorry, I thought you were-)

Current me: Have you ever read Fahrenheit 451, kid?

2010 me: Ah wow, you speak English! Which part of America are you fro-.

Current me: Cause do me a favour and just burn all your comic strip books…all of them.

2010 me:…how did you know I had any-

Current me: And also a few other things. One, if you ever befriend a guy named Steve, cherish it because it won't last more than 8 years. Two, cherish the time you have with your grandmothers as well. You never really knew your grandfathers so it will mean something.

2010 me: okay, um…I need to go-

Current me: Also, save yourself the pain and convert to atheism.

2010 me: WHAT?!

Current me: It'll also help you get accustomed to any high renaissance/mannerist bullshit they teach you in art history class, not that the credits will get accepted anyway once you move back to the US.

2010 me: I'm not moving! I just star-

Current me: Oh and a few more things: the Bilk Division will never work even with Arizona tea. Everest University is a scam. Leave any TV cartoonists under the age of 30 alone, and finally, if you do want to work in cartooning, then for all that is humane: do NOT get into anime nor manga, especially not Battle Royale nor Elfen Lied …the feminists will hate you anyway, trust me.

2010 me: ummm…perdòn señor, no…hablò…danès…hasta luego! (Ummm…sorry, sir, I dont speak Danish. Later!)

-Leaves-

Current me:…I forgot to tell him not to bother with Ava's Demon…nor espresso after the first two years. -_-
Ozoneocean at 8:27PM, Feb. 14, 2019
(online)
Haha! We should all have a go at this ^_^
I don't know if I would try and interfere too much…
I was always pretty damn arrogant and full of myself but there's no was a could burn that out. It just had to run its course.
JaymonRising at 9:23PM, Feb. 14, 2019
(offline)
@ozoneocean I'm still arrogant myself…at least a year ago I was according to one of my friends. XP

A part of me was partly inspired by this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XFGAQrEUaeU and the fact that I DID sort of make a time capsule for when I was 13 yet was unable to bury it due to erosion or whatever they claimed: all I knew is that I was sort of naive. I was partly inspired to do so from the Fairly Oddparents tv special “Channel Chasers”.
Ozoneocean at 11:05PM, Feb. 14, 2019
(online)
Wow… that video is freaky XD
He was super durpy as a kid and now he's the complete opposite.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon