Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Cameos and Shoutouts
MegaRdaniels at 5:59AM, March 14, 2019
(online)
A few days ago, during my many power naps, I had a dream of a scene in my comic where my character Stringy, after saving her new friend Mopy's life from a bunch of gangsters, I saw a few references in my head pertaining to the comics I've read on the site: Captain Heroic, Ursa Tale, The Epic of Blitzof, etc.

But the one comic that did stick out the most was Captain Heroic where both Stringy and Mopy crashed at a billboard featuring Capt'n Heroic and Jon. Or maybe have Stringy hold a Sonichu plushy.

What do you think?
bravo1102 at 6:16AM, March 14, 2019
(offline)
Good to know I'm not the only one who dreams about this place and the comics on it.

Ask the creators if they're okay with it and if they are; do it!

There's actually three crossovers of characters on Belle's Best right now.:)
MegaRdaniels at 10:25AM, March 14, 2019
(online)
bravo1102 wrote:
Good to know I'm not the only one who dreams about this place and the comics on it.

Ask the creators if they're okay with it and if they are; do it!

There's actually three crossovers of characters on Belle's Best right now.:)

Oh cool! what is it a crossover of?
bravo1102 at 2:11AM, March 15, 2019
(offline)
The MC Belinda Brandon did a crossover appearance in Godstrain .

So Kimber Lee, the MC of Godstrain/Godstrands is a semi-regular in Belle's Best.

I've had a couple of other characters from around the site as semi regulars.

The storyline now is the Drunkduck awards after party which was set up in the comics I did for the awards.
last edited on March 15, 2019 2:12AM
usedbooks at 6:22AM, March 15, 2019
(online)
I borrow characters for crowd extras sometimes. (There are no “extras” in my current arc.) Crossovers would be fun. I don't think I could manage something with the comics I follow because they are set in such different times or places or worlds with completely different physical laws.

That said, one of LanceDanger's antagonists from The Mighty Warlord plays tele-chess with one of my antagonists. They have similar personalities. (But could definitely not coexist in the same city.)
MegaRdaniels at 7:28AM, March 15, 2019
(online)
usedbooks wrote:
I borrow characters for crowd extras sometimes. (There are no “extras” in my current arc.) Crossovers would be fun. I don't think I could manage something with the comics I follow because they are set in such different times or places or worlds with completely different physical laws.

That said, one of LanceDanger's antagonists from The Mighty Warlord plays tele-chess with one of my antagonists. They have similar personalities. (But could definitely not coexist in the same city.)

I mentioned a few references of Sonichu in my webcomic. Stringy and Mopy and Sonichu are pretty much similar but VASTLY different. Like I have listed a restataraunt called Soni-Chews and having intrigued to include CWCville Mall in the story crossing over OG Sonichu with Stringy and Mopy. But I am curious how people would interpret my characters in their comics. I saw that first hand when Albino Comics included them at the awards.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon