Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Reviewing Your Comics!
Digital_Ink_Stories at 9:57PM, Sept. 22, 2019
(offline)
Dal dean wrote:
If you would look at mine i would be chuffed! it is called the merge!
your a good man/woman.
its about the imaginary world invading earth
Ooh, this is a really good one. I've never seen the concept of “your imagination is real” executed like this before, and I'm honestly floored that it only has one like. The characters are extremely believable, the art style is absolutely beautiful, and it's paced really well.

Literally, the only advice I have is about dialogue, but even that's not bad at all. It just gets a bit wordy in some parts, or maybe you didn't use the right punctuation here or there, but other than that, it's one of my favorite comics on here.

Keep it up!
Digital_Ink_Stories at 11:46AM, Sept. 23, 2019
(offline)
BNT wrote:
It'd be great if I could get my satirical fan comic, Comic Book SNAFU.
Read here.
The main idea is to derive comedy by bouncing characters from different genres and creators against each other, while still telling an engaging story.
Seeing a Fairy Tail character interact with a Yugioh character in a world where the Avengers' HQ exists is probably the last thing I expected to see today, lol.

Looking at the art style first, I love how much it improved from the rough, sketch-like design of the first issue to the clean lineart of the third one. Same with even the text bubbles, which definitely fit well with the updated style.

As for the story, I like it. The characters' personalities all fit well for the satirical style you were going for, and overall blend nicely together. It isn't easy to write something satirical AND engaging at the same time, and while that part of your story isn't perfect (no comic is perfect, though, so don't worry), I still feel you did it well, and there aren't any glaring flaws that I feel I should point out. Anything I was gonna comment on got fixed over time, so keep up the good work!
OiTheRolk at 11:40AM, Oct. 3, 2019
(offline)
Hey. I have a comic. Kind of. I wonder what others would think of it, given
the strangeness of it all.

Thanks for doing this by the way. The world needs more people like you.
PCP at 7:08PM, Oct. 10, 2019
(offline)
hi im new around here im wondering about if someone wants to see my comic so far it is very hard for me to achieve a pro comic book style i still need more practice with drawing but im continuing making comics

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon