Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Favorite Upcoming Switch Game?
Digital_Ink_Stories at 6:33PM, Sept. 8, 2019
(offline)
We've got a BotW sequel coming up, AC: New Horizons, Sword & Shield, more Smash DLC… What's something Switch-related (or just Nintendo-related) that you're looking forward to?

Personally, I've gotta say all of the above, but especially the Smash DLC. I'm still holding out hope that Quote from Cave Story is gonna join, but with his solely projectile-based moveset, I don't see him joining anytime soon… But I'm still holding out hope!
bluecuts34 at 1:27AM, Sept. 9, 2019
(offline)
I loved botw more than I thought I would, so I'm really curious/excited for the sequel. That and Town, I think it was? I'm curious to see what gamefreak does outside of the pokemon franchise.
Digital_Ink_Stories at 10:50AM, Sept. 9, 2019
(offline)
bluecuts34 wrote:
I loved botw more than I thought I would, so I'm really curious/excited for the sequel. That and Town, I think it was? I'm curious to see what gamefreak does outside of the pokemon franchise.
Honestly, same here. I'm really looking forward to Sword/Shield, but Town looks absolutely beautiful. I'm kinda curious if it'll be like Terry Town from BotW, where you can help build up the town little by little. Doubt it, but it'd still be a cool concept. ^^
bluecuts34 at 5:41AM, Sept. 10, 2019
(offline)
I think it was an rpg set entirely in the same town but I would 1000% go for that too! It's such a slick, cool looking game that I really can't wait to try it out.

I'm kind of excited for S+S? I haven't really enjoyed a Pokemon game since gen iv though. I slogged through black and white and ignored the series since then.
Digital_Ink_Stories at 9:05AM, Sept. 10, 2019
(offline)
bluecuts34 wrote:
I think it was an rpg set entirely in the same town but I would 1000% go for that too! It's such a slick, cool looking game that I really can't wait to try it out.

I'm kind of excited for S+S? I haven't really enjoyed a Pokemon game since gen iv though. I slogged through black and white and ignored the series since then.
Same here, I can't wait for S+S! Especially for all the out-of-battle content they're adding, like playing with, talking to, and cooking for your Pokemon, which is something I've always wanted since Omega Ruby. I've never really been hyped for a Pokemon game, but this is definitely the one to get me hyped, lol.

Which starter are you gonna pick? I'm choosing Scorbunny, myself.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon