Comic Talk and General Discussion *

The Skinny on Adult Content?
King Slacko at 7:56PM, July 24, 2022
(offline)
Greetings Earthlings,
I used to host a comic on here back in the ‘Drunk Duck’ days, but drifted away for various reasons. I'm now collaborating on a full fat, smutty sci-fi comic and looking around for the best place to host it. Keen to hear about your experiences of sharing and reading comics here.

Also, just glad to be back. I have some content i might just start throwing up on here for shits and giggles.

Cheers
Ozoneocean at 8:25PM, July 24, 2022
(online)
Reportedly DD is the best place for adult content. :)
You can't really trust other sites for that unfortunately.
King Slacko at 8:51PM, July 24, 2022
(offline)
Yeah it looks like The Duck is possibly the place to be… either that or posting censored comics on Tapas or Webtoon and then the full nasty on patreon…
bravo1102 at 11:28PM, July 24, 2022
(offline)
King Slacko wrote:
Yeah it looks like The Duck is possibly the place to be… either that or posting censored comics on Tapas or Webtoon and then the full nasty on patreon…
Unless you completely censor it you run the risk of being kicked off Webtoons. I heard it was “they knew they were naked” so down came the comic, though nothing was specifically shown.
King Slacko at 4:17PM, July 26, 2022
(offline)
bravo1102 wrote:
King Slacko wrote:
Unless you completely censor it you run the risk of being kicked off Webtoons. I heard it was “they knew they were naked” so down came the comic, though nothing was specifically shown.

Ok thanks that's good to know. I'll speak to my coconspirator and move forwards from there. Hopefuly have the first few strips up in a couple weeks.
lothar at 9:02AM, July 27, 2022
(offline)
Smutty Sci-Fi !!!!!!!!!!wooooooop!!!!!!!!
King Slacko at 4:51PM, July 27, 2022
(offline)
lothar wrote:
Smutty Sci-Fi !!!!!!!!!!wooooooop!!!!!!!!
Oh man this thing is so much fun to write and draw! I can't wait to release it upon the world.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon