Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hawk and flo's update page!
HawkandFloAdventures at 5:24AM, Aug. 10, 2022
(offline)
Ice Cream Truck of Doom has just had 2 pages added to it, I may add more later today or draw more comics. I'm glad someone out there has clicked like already it warms my hears ^^;.

Ice Cream Truck of Doom
HawkandFloAdventures at 8:56AM, Aug. 10, 2022
(offline)
Just reach 25 pages :D My recolouring project has been going smoothly once the comic is fully recoloured/remastered hopefully I can do my Thursday upload schedule with my later pages.
hpkomic at 2:08PM, Aug. 10, 2022
(offline)
Congrats on the milestone!
HawkandFloAdventures at 2:05AM, Aug. 11, 2022
(offline)
^ Thank you!
HawkandFloAdventures at 2:06AM, Aug. 11, 2022
(offline)
3 pages have been added so far today Hawk and Flo2: Ice Cream Truck of Doom
HawkandFloAdventures at 12:17PM, Aug. 11, 2022
(offline)
Going to try and add as many pages done today as I can. Either before I fall asleep or my laptop overheats again >.<
HawkandFloAdventures at 2:21PM, Aug. 11, 2022
(offline)
I think i've updated about 12 pages in the past couple of hours I think i'll take a breather for tonight xD.
HawkandFloAdventures at 2:18AM, Aug. 13, 2022
(offline)
3 pages are up I've just woke up after a really hot night. I hope everyone else got chance to sleep :~)
HawkandFloAdventures at 6:32AM, Aug. 13, 2022
(offline)
We're closing in on 100 pages. Last Night Hawk and Flo got 382 views in a Day Thank you all for reading. My Little series has been quite warmly received on here :).
HawkandFloAdventures at 8:26AM, Aug. 13, 2022
(offline)
I've uploaded 30 pages of the Thriller Made of Vanilla chapter i'm a bit tired from all the uploading so i'll resume later tonight my time hope everyone is Enjoying Ice Cream Truck of Doom I really worked my heart out on it :)
HawkandFloAdventures at 1:35PM, Aug. 13, 2022
(offline)
I've just got the 100 Page badge I'm so happy :D
last edited on Aug. 13, 2022 1:36PM
kawaiidaigakusei at 3:06PM, Aug. 13, 2022
(online)
I highly approve this comic. It is the best comic story featuring Ducks since Ludwig Von Drake graced the screen.
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
HawkandFloAdventures at 1:45AM, Aug. 14, 2022
(offline)
It's nice to find a fan here so soon I'm glad you're enjoying the series so far your kind words make the journey all the more worthwhile.

BTW I too Like Ludwig Von Drake the most out of the Duckberg residents ^^.
HawkandFloAdventures at 6:54AM, Aug. 14, 2022
(offline)
kawaiidaigakusei wrote:
I highly approve this comic. It is the best comic story featuring Ducks since Ludwig Von Drake graced the screen.

It just occurred to me Ludwig Von Drake's first appearance was 1961 that's one heck of a compliment :O .
HawkandFloAdventures at 10:31AM, Aug. 15, 2022
(offline)
My Comic has hit the top 10 on the homepage I'm so happy. Special thanks to kawaiidaigakusei for the blog post on the front page both of these moments didn't just make my day they made my year :').
HawkandFloAdventures at 3:01PM, Aug. 15, 2022
(offline)
I tried to set 2 pages to upload on a later date but they seem to have just gone up without warning i'm a bit miffed but at least everyone gets to read more Hawk and Flo Adventures. Good Night Everyone
HawkandFloAdventures at 1:43PM, Aug. 16, 2022
(offline)
2 More Pages should go up while I'm asleep, I've checked the listings and it appears Hawk and Flo Adventures is the most popular Adventure Genre Comic book on the site :O. We're also 11th place on the overall top listings, slightly down from the comic's debut at 9th but it's still doing great I'm glad I Seem to be fining an audience on here Stay safe everyone!
last edited on Aug. 16, 2022 1:44PM
HawkandFloAdventures at 5:45AM, Aug. 18, 2022
(offline)
The file for one of the Pages corrupted on me as I was updating i'm going to have to draw it again but right now I really need a rest expect more over Friday and the weekend. I'm spent for now ^^
kawaiidaigakusei at 10:27AM, Aug. 18, 2022
(online)
HawkandFloAdventures wrote:
The file for one of the Pages corrupted on me as I was updating i'm going to have to draw it again but right now I really need a rest expect more over Friday and the weekend. I'm spent for now ^^

Aww. This always happens when there is no backup. I would remedy it by saving multiple files throughout the process and have a backup on another drive.
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
HawkandFloAdventures at 5:58AM, Aug. 19, 2022
(offline)
kawaiidaigakusei wrote:

Aww. This always happens when there is no backup. I would remedy it by saving multiple files throughout the process and have a backup on another drive.

Yes You are correct, but no matter how best laid the plan is there's always one that slips through the cracks. Don't worry though I've just redrawn the new Page. So It's time for more pages :D!
HawkandFloAdventures at 7:55AM, Aug. 19, 2022
(offline)
I'm doing my best to get the Duck Edit of Hawk and FLo: Ice Cream Truck up to date on here but I have a really big upcoming chapter. So when a page is done of that i'll upload another one here because I don't really want to be sat updating the comic all day like I did the last weekend. That was gruelling xD. So when a Page is done on the upcoming scene i'll upload another page here.
HawkandFloAdventures at 2:18PM, Aug. 21, 2022
(offline)
I'm finished with updates for today there'll be a 6-8 more pages tomorrow throughout the day I'm glad people enjoy my stuff on here you all make it worth it :).
HawkandFloAdventures at 5:11AM, Aug. 22, 2022
(offline)
Just put 2 pages up i'll upload 2 more in 4 hours and 2 more before I go to bed ^^;
HawkandFloAdventures at 7:55AM, Aug. 24, 2022
(offline)
My Comic has just been featured today! It's the first time it's ever happened for me so really don't know what to say other than Thank you! To Everyone reading and the people who decided to feature my series :'). I've still got a lot of work ahead of me, But thank you to everyone who has supported me on my journey :)
kawaiidaigakusei at 8:27AM, Aug. 24, 2022
(online)
My Comic has just been featured today! It's the first time it's ever happened for me so really don't know what to say other than Thank you! To Everyone reading and the people who decided to feature my series :'). I've still got a lot of work ahead of me, But thank you to everyone who has supported me on my journey :)

@HawkandFloAdventures—Did you also listen to this week’s Featured Music on yesterday’s Quackcast #597. HawkandFlo IS the featured music this week.

https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/quackcast/episode-597-revelations/
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
HawkandFloAdventures at 1:40PM, Aug. 28, 2022
(offline)
kawaiidaigakusei wrote:

@HawkandFloAdventures—Did you also listen to this week’s Featured Music on yesterday’s Quackcast #597. HawkandFlo IS the featured music this week.

https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/quackcast/episode-597-revelations/

I have it was so awesome hearing a fan made theme tune for my series. It was a solid tune and it reminded me a lot of the Stranger things theme. Which I can see why someone would go for that kind of vibe. I liked the tune but I felt if my series was a music act they'd sound like a DIY Garage Punk Metal Band, similar to the Ramones, or Bad Religion or Suicidal Tendencies.

Still a great tune I showed it my cousin he loved the Bird Noises.

BTW sorry i've not updated in this thread much this weekend My Dad's In Japan so i've been looking after my baby sister more.

12 pages have just gone up throughout today there'll be more tomorrow ^^;
HawkandFloAdventures at 10:36AM, Aug. 29, 2022
(offline)
I accidentally uploaded 2 pages twice, I've corrected the error just now. Sorry for any inconvenience. I hope you're all still enjoying the series, it was a genuine accident, my internet can get weird on me sometimes.
HawkandFloAdventures at 1:45AM, Sept. 1, 2022
(offline)
After hitting page 300 I'm going to be taking a short rest for a couple of days. A lot of stuff has taken it out of me this week I need to recharge but don't worry i'll be back. I love it on the Duck!
kawaiidaigakusei at 3:24PM, Sept. 1, 2022
(online)
Your comic is currently ranked number 07 on the front page, that is a REALLY impressive rank. I will send you the appropriate badges via PQ.
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
HawkandFloAdventures at 1:14PM, Sept. 3, 2022
(offline)
Hawk and Flo Part 0: The Last Space Wizard has just launched I will be updating that particular run over weekends. Ice Cream Truck id obviously objective Number 1 so that will be updated more regularly.

The version of Last Space Wizard i'm working on is a remake of the original. I started the project on Thursday which is why I made the anouncement I ‘Had some business to take care of’

Well Here is that business, the title banner is place holder at the moment but the comic is turning out far far better than the original version that debuted on Webtoons on 22nd of November of Last year. I've been wanting to go back and improve upon it and now that my ability to make comics has vastly improved now I feel I have a shot at finally doing Hawk and Flo's first story the Justice that it deserves (hopefully).

Hope everyone enjoys have fun!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon