Comic Talk and General Discussion *

do you think people would pay for original physical pages?
lothar at 5:39PM, Jan. 24, 2023
(offline)
Like, I need money bad. I was thinking of ways to make money by drawing stuff. And now there's ai that's making it even worse. But the one thing ai can't do is make actual pen and paper stuff. Not yet. Maybe in the future they can put a pen in a robot hand like the original NES robot. Actually they prolly already did.

Point is, how to sell original works like an NTF but it's a drawing or a painting and because you have the original and there's only one it's worth money, maybe.
GeekyGami at 5:42PM, Jan. 24, 2023
(offline)
lothar wrote:
Like, I need money bad. I was thinking of ways to make money by drawing stuff. And now there's ai that's making it even worse. But the one thing ai can't do is make actual pen and paper stuff. Not yet. Maybe in the future they can put a pen in a robot hand like the original NES robot. Actually they prolly already did.

Point is, how to sell original works like an NTF but it's a drawing or a painting and because you have the original and there's only one it's worth money, maybe.

I know that original sketch pages for anime/manga tend to be collector's items, sealed, one page at a time, and sold at marked up prices.

Provided people value your work as a collection/historical piece, it will definitely sell with enough notoriety.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon