Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Tales of Omnizari -oc zulema
memo333 at 9:30PM, July 15, 2023
(offline)
theres a character in my manga with a cool back story, if you want to know plz ask. bye!

All my stuff here: https://linktr.ee/memo333
kawaiidaigakusei at 10:29PM, July 15, 2023
(online)
Please tell more about this cool back story. It sounds interesting.
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
memo333 at 9:58AM, July 16, 2023
(offline)
kawaiidaigakusei wrote:
Please tell more about this cool back story. It sounds interesting.

Thanks. if you read my manga, there's a high elf with the name Zulema and she is a douchebag.

What does it mean to be a douchebag?
douchebag - Wiktionary
douchebag (plural douchebags) (US, slang, vulgar) A jerk or asshole; a mean or rude person; someone seen as being arrogant, snobby or obnoxious. synonym ▲ Synonym: douche.

BUT you don't know why she is like that. Since the start of the manga, she is always complaining and ranting about almost everything. Mainly in plebs, (poor people) that are below the hierarchy triangle of socials status power. When I did this oc, I had no idea what she was (im creating everything on the go, while I draw, 2 birds for 1 stone)

But to top it off he became one of the most emblematic characters in the series. She was one where no one, just a filler character. Unimportant secondary character, BUT now everything changed. Her story is what makes her good.

I dont want to say spoilers but I guess I have no choice, I will tell a LITTLE BIT of spoilers.

She is in love with an old friend from her childhood.. You or someone here saw Citizen Kane? rosebud…rosebud! yea well you get the idea, something like that. Zulema was born in a farm ( I still dont know how or why but it happened) And there she meet Ferndanez, a pleb farmer.
And it was like Forrest Gump and Jenny, same thing. Love at first sight.

BUT…life is cruel and the aristocracy took her away from that farm. She somewhat lost her childhood as Kane. Sad.
Now she is confused, she doesn't know if she is happy in where she is, with all this rich and cocky nobility millionaires, (Similar to Rose in the titanic movie.)or return to get roots, the farm where she was born and be a pleb again. This doubt is what makes her like that.

BUT GUESS WHAT…starting chapter 5, she will meet Fernandez in Chungkang summit​ after like 25 years later. Why? destiny maybe XD.

Is like…HERES THE CHANCE YOU HAVE WAITING FOR! Will you accept it or reject it?

If she returns to the farm, she will lose all her privileges as a noble.
But she MAYBE will have the life she wants with her love.

But what will she choose? What would you do if you were her?

Sacrifice? Leap of faith?

Well thats it for now. If you want to know, please keep reading when I have enough time to start chapter 5.

It will get really exciting, bye!

All my stuff here: https://linktr.ee/memo333
last edited on July 16, 2023 10:01AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon