Tips and Tricks/Support *

Memo333 Motivational post **read this if you want to be a better artist**
memo333 at 2:30PM, July 27, 2023
(offline)
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-meaning-of-Tyler-Durdens-quote-in-Fight-Club-You-are-not-special-You-are-not-a-beautiful-and-unique-snowflake?fbclid=IwAR3RAZXSeLPbOa34yuw2Ieds3WklD8p20m9jcpFftZLFDNKBEeslLRb-AM4#:~:text=Tyler%20expects%20the%20'space%20monkeys,all%20achieve%20the%20same%20amount

Well folks I just start making chapter 5 of my manga. Sorry for being so drastic back then. It doesnt matters now, what matters is right now, today.

read that fight club blog.

remember.,,

you are NOT important.you are just a normal guy who wants to tell a story.
your story is JUST A STORY. nothing special.

fear…fear doenst exist. well techically yes, but NOT HERE.

Don’t live your fears, live your dreams.

well im living my dreams while I do chapter 5 and so on.

are you too:? (the one reading this)

**Tyler Durden is such an inspiring character. The best part about him is that he doesn’t tell you the goody-good motivational stuff, but what’s the truth, what’s the reality. His words and ideas will make you question the society’s “status quo”. Fight Club is a movie with an underlying deep hidden message, it will make you think about your life, are you living it the way you really want to? Sometimes movies can be inspiring, it can have a huge impact on your perception, it can take your life in a whole new direction.

So let’s take a look at the Tyler Durden’s 10 Life Lessons From Fight Club

1. Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Stop pretending to be someone you’re not. Wearing hipster clothing, smoking funny cigarettes, holding an I-Phone won’t make you cool. No matter how much you try to be someone else, how better you impersonate them, you’re always going to fall short. You know why? Because you’re not original. Don’t do what’s expected of you, but what you really want to. You have to express yourself honestly. Stop worrying about what others will think of you.

2. Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.

Source

Everything has a price. You have to fight to achieve anything you want. Your dreams, your goals, everything that you want has a price. Are you willing to pay for it? You can’t have it all. To make an omelette, you have to break the eggs. Like the first space monkey, Albert, who was shot in the space and died during the flight. All this just to study the biological effects of space travel.

3. Losing all hope is freedom.

Source

There can be no true despair without hope. As long as keep hoping, we’ll keep getting disappointed again and again…and again. When we lose our hopes, we accept the reality as it is, for better or worse, we just live with it. Sometimes hitting the rock-bottom might turn out to be the best thing for us. You know why we hold ourselves back? Because of fear! Once we have lost everything that holds us back, we can be truly free to do everything that we have ever wanted to do.

4. This is your life and it’s ending one minute at a time.

Source

The ultimate truth, your time here on earth is limited, so live unlimited. Most of overlook this truth and regret later. You have to realize that you have only one life, one chance to make it right. Tomorrow is not promised to everyone. Don’t take things for granted. Don’t wait until it’s too late to tell someone how much you love them, don’t waste your precious time in worrying about what people think of you. The constant reminder of impending death is not to make you anxious, but to make you aware about the value of your life. So smile and seize the moment, explore the new horizons, be alive.

5. Stop being perfect. Let’s evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.

Source

Don’t pursuit perfection, but pursuit simplicity. Stop controlling things, stop trying to be perfect. You cannot control your life, you can choose the way you react to it. You must go with the flow, let go of things, don’t resist the change. Life is about making mistakes and learning from them. Take risks, don’t be afraid of failures, it’s all part of the growing process. You’ll learn, change, and grow yourself.

6. Don’t waste your potential. Find a purpose.

Source

As Tyler says, We’re the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. Our generation has a ton of potential, but it’s all going to waste because we’re not utilizing it correctly. We have so many choices, so much freedom, but still we keep doing things that we hate. We take up courses that we don’t want to study, we do jobs that we don’t like, we do things that don’t make us happy. Many of us find our lives depressing, It’s all because we don’t have a purpose. We spend most of our lives living other people’s dreams. Look inside you, find what makes you happy, no matter how crazy it sounds, just do it.

7. The things you own end up owning you.

Source

Don’t be materialistic. You know a lot of people think that happiness is having a high-speed internet, a Mac-Book, an I-Phone, a 500-Channel TV, IKEA furniture, branded stuff, but that’s not happiness. The very invention of these things was to improve the quality of life, there’s nothing in being a little materialistic, but thinking that material possessions is the key to happiness is not healthy. We should not let things overpower us. Don’t lose the sight of things that truly matter and things that don’t.

8. You are not your job, you’re not the car you drive!

You’re not the contents of your wallet, you’re not the Levis pants you wear, you’re not your Facebook account, you’re not how many twitter followers you have. If you think that these things define who you are, then my friend you have never been so wrong. You know it’s your attitude towards life, your character in the adversities, the love and kindness with which you treat people is what defines who you really are. You’re your ideas, your thoughts, your actions. So don’t let the world define you with labels.

9. No fear! No distractions!

Source

If you want something really bad, then go get it. Don’t let fear stop you. Focus on what’s important and let all the distractions slide. Fear is the worst enemy, it holds you back, it stops you from doing what you set out to do. And the only way to overcome your fear is to get through it. That’s the only choice you have. Don’t live your fears, live your dreams. Spend your energy on what’s useful and brings you to closer to your goals, and you have to let some things slide.

10. YOU HAVE TO FIGHT!

Source

Woah! Easy there! Don’t take it in the literal sense, I don’t want you to pick up a fight, punch people in the face. I want you to fight your fear, I want you to fight your problems, I want you to fight your depression, I want you to fight everything that’s stopping you from being alive. I don’t want you to waste your life doing some crappy job you hate, I want you to chase your passion. I want you to realize your potential. Fight everyone who stands between you and your dreams.

All my stuff here: https://linktr.ee/memo333

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon