back to list

Advertising With Us!

ozoneocean at 6:00AM, Oct. 11, 2018
likes!

Advertise with us!
It costs $2.00 US a day for each position. You get unlimited impressions in that time and your ad is displayed to every region equally, unlike Project Wonderful where you had to pay for each region separately.

Pay $2.00 US here at paypal, link to your ad image and make sure to tell us where you want the link to go to:
- https://www.PayPal.Me/Drunkduckwebcomics

You can also contact me here:
If you want your ad up for more days then pay in multiples of 2: 4 days = $8, 20 days = $40 etc
We will give you a special rate of $150 for all ad spaces for the whole month.

Skyscraper ad schedule:

Leaderboard ad schedule:

Rectangle ad schedule:

These are the ad sizes:

Leaderboard: 728x90

Rectangle: 300x250

Skyscraper: 160x600

anonymous?

AmeliaP at 12:38PM, Nov. 2, 2018

With Payoneer can you use a credit card? Cool! I'll try!

ozoneocean at 5:32AM, Oct. 25, 2018

@Amelia I'm signing up with Payoneer so you'll be able to use a credit card :) I'll have the details posted up here and probably in a new newspost when it's all set up.

TacoElGatoComics at 2:00PM, Oct. 24, 2018

Thats great! I'm doing this for sure! Just need to work on the banners

AmeliaP at 11:00AM, Oct. 24, 2018

It's wonderful! However, PayPal doesn't work very well in some countries, like mine. Is there an international credit card (Mastercard, Visa) option?

ozoneocean at 1:44AM, Oct. 12, 2018

I've created calendar schedules for all three ads. :D

Jonathan_Greer_ at 6:47PM, Oct. 11, 2018

This is awesome news! I hated to see project wonderful go, but this is just as good!!!

MegaRdaniels at 1:19PM, Oct. 11, 2018

WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

ozoneocean at 9:28AM, Oct. 11, 2018

OK, in the 2 hours the ads have been up they've each had around 15500 impressions

JustNoPoint at 9:04AM, Oct. 11, 2018

Kinda figured. You may want to share those once a month at least if possible. I won't worry about it as much myself but many people will want this info and it'll help to drive buyers :)

ozoneocean at 8:59AM, Oct. 11, 2018

All I could afford right now was a simple system- I get impressions but they're only available in the admin system. There may be a way to include this on your site, I'll ask Alexey 😁

JustNoPoint at 8:36AM, Oct. 11, 2018

2 more things/ Will there be a way to track the impressions from it? And can you share the code for someone to place it on their own off DD site? I need to fill my leaderboard space with SOMETHING now that PW is dead

ozoneocean at 7:46AM, Oct. 11, 2018

Hahaha! I will eventually but I needed this fast and I had the collage ready to go ^_^ I considered doing ads as a perk but it will be too hard to manage... because everything have to be on certain dates. I'm going to have to make a spreadsheet as it is. Your name is on the front page now under the skyscraper ad BTW. We'll have more perks soon...

JustNoPoint at 7:41AM, Oct. 11, 2018

You should add this to the perks for your Patreon too! So every $2 could also get you more days here. At least till you get more perks going. Also, are you ever going to update your collage of DD comics/chars?! Most of those comics haven't updated in a decade lol When I get to updating next year I'll take advantage of this too ^_^

Forgot Password