MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia 8- The Battle for Hark's Soul! Official game thread of kick butt awesomeness!
kitty17 at 5:23PM, May 28, 2009
(offline)
gosh so many deaths…

So far, I agree with Hak.

Now to stare at the narrative till the answers pop out at me.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
Product Placement at 5:24PM, May 28, 2009
(online)
harkovast
PP don't mention that club!
Not when the ‘Normies’ can read it!
Why are you pointing at me? Hakoshen is the snitch.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
Hakoshen at 5:24PM, May 28, 2009
(offline)
Crap, don't pull my card guys I'm sorry!

I'm just being my normal rambling self! Never mind me! *Walks away whistling and holding his membership card nervously*
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
pastel at 5:26PM, May 28, 2009
(offline)
Wow this is complicated. o_o

. K.A.L.A.-dan! Fujoshi! Mafia MASS MURDERER! Kitty and Pastel :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:40PM
Niccea at 5:28PM, May 28, 2009
(offline)
We are in hark's brain. What do you expect? Well I'm off to have some me time before my family returns from wherever they are.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
harkovast at 5:31PM, May 28, 2009
(online)
Hak I felt bad when you exposed my obvious racism, but exposing the secret GM club conspiracy? Even a dirty racist like me is looking down on you with disgust!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
harkovast at 5:34PM, May 28, 2009
(online)
Lynch Vote, Day 2

The2ndRedBaron
Niccea
Product Placement

Hakoshen at 5:35PM, May 28, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Hak I felt bad when you exposed my obvious racism, but exposing the secret GM club conspiracy? Even a dirty racist like me is looking down on you with disgust!

*Hangs head and walks away determined not to let them see him cry*
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
gullas at 5:37PM, May 28, 2009
(offline)
Okay, I think that we can assume that Ozone's killer must have been someone who has yet to post in the thread or has less then nothing in his profile?
*Looks at player list*
ParkerFarker
Ryuthehedgewolf
KillerBob
These are then names of people who have yet to post ,I persume,haven't read thoroughly the thread….
I'm a little tired right now and I've got work so I'll - zzzzzzz
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
Hakoshen at 6:23PM, May 28, 2009
(offline)
I can't figure out any other clues, so I'll simply say this, “There is no sensation quite like putting on a new pair of socks.”

-Harkovast
harkovast at 6:27PM, May 28, 2009
(online)
NEWS FLASH!

The Flawless Elvis Impersonator has decided to unleash a hunka hunka burnin HATE!
The lynch has been DOUBLED!

You may each cast two votes! But you may only vote for each person once!

DAY 1- DOUBLE LYNCH VOTES!

The2ndRedBaron
Niccea
Product Placement
Crocty

Rokulily
Product Placement

rokulily at 6:31PM, May 28, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
I'm gonna agree with Hakoshen. That engine sound comment seems to point at Red Baron.

Also, since Oz was killed at the corner of lollipop street and gum drop lane, that may be a clue to his killer. As a matter of fact. Rokulily has a comic called Lolly that mentions that she likes a lollipop peppermint tea.

I have nothing to do with gumdrops though… And I don't mention the character liking moondrop lollipop peppermint tea… She loves the stuff, much better then the gingerbread snapper snacks. Which are not even cookies. Imagine, tsk!

Okay… Ja'Cuse…
Also about cookies… meet bob… bob tried to steal my cookie… haha bob… haha
Did Ozone steal bobs cookies at that surfer meet?

Also, gullas… last game you were a ninja with 2 swords… I still don't get that… plus you voted for luna who was the only briber of cookies. and bringing marshmallows to the waff sleepover, cause now i'm accusing all candy related things

Also, luna for being the briber of cookies

Also, me for bringing cookies to the waff sleepover
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
the2ndredbaron at 6:31PM, May 28, 2009
(online)

I think that this is Baron, for several reasons;

1. Engine overhead is a reference to a biplane. (this could also apply to ARR)
2. Anti-semitism? Who hated the Jews? Well, other than the Egyptians anyways? Nazis. The Redbaron was, of course, German.
3. References to Christianity and angels? Interim state is awash with people with angel wings! (Dude, why haven't YOU done any pages? Your comic rocks.)

Not to seem like I'm just picking on Baron, but I've got a raid to get to and I'm already late!

2&3 are just refrences to mel gibson. The 3rd one being taken from family guy. And first of all the Red Baron was part of World War One which had nothing to doing with Anti-semitism. And I will find something with the engine, which I do agree that it could point to me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
rokulily at 6:38PM, May 28, 2009
(online)
the2ndredbaron
2&3 are just refrences to mel gibson. The 3rd one being taken from family guy. And first of all the Red Baron was part of World War One which had nothing to doing with Anti-semitism. And I will find something with the engine, which I do agree that it could point to me.

hmm… well as you mentioned air raid also has a plane comic… But what about “started all the wars in the world” as for the WWI?
the2ndredbaron at 6:39PM, May 28, 2009
(online)
Alright after spend five mintues looking around for counter points I have this. Both Air Raid Robinson and Parker Farker have comics dealing with planes/rockets. So I would like to point out that saying or engine = Me is not valid.
the2ndredbaron at 6:40PM, May 28, 2009
(online)
rokulily
the2ndredbaron

hmm… well as you mentioned air raid also has a plane comic… But what about “started all the wars in the world” as for the WWI?

i dont see that line anywhere
rokulily at 6:42PM, May 28, 2009
(online)
the2ndredbaron
i dont see that line anywhere

This said, Mel raised his deadly sword from braveheart.
“Humorman, he started all the wars in the world,” growled Mel “ARE YOU HUMORMAN?”
the2ndredbaron at 6:53PM, May 28, 2009
(online)
Good point. You know what else points to me, the crimson clue. And you know why it points to me. Cause I killed humorman, cmon I mean Harkovast forgets to add me to the game, which he did, and then he is all like “but it'll be okay you can have a killing role” So what else am I going to do? Of course I am going to kill humor man, I have done it like two-three times now. But you know what you shouldn't do, you shouldn't kill me. Whichever side wants to keep me alive and use my skills, well I am willing to sell myself. Or you guys can kill me, but as us veteran players know, I just did us all a favor.
Aghammer at 6:55PM, May 28, 2009
(offline)
Damn! Dead already… that sucks and :P to you ID people.. sniff.

Queen killed me?!?!… I love those guys. Oh well, I get to hang with Freddie now!

Niccea
Peter Griffin obviuosly killed Humorman let us lynch him.

Queen killed Aghammer.

Ozone was killed by Lord Licorous.

Don't worry. I bet serious analysis will come later. I suck at clues. I also allow myself to be sidetracked by allusions.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Product Placement at 6:56PM, May 28, 2009
(online)
So you're admitting that you're the serial killer?

I'm willing to play ball and have him working for us as a second vigilante, if the rest of the town agrees.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Hakoshen at 7:01PM, May 28, 2009
(offline)
the2ndredbaron
Good point. You know what else points to me, the crimson clue. And you know why it points to me. Cause I killed humorman, cmon I mean Harkovast forgets to add me to the game, which he did, and then he is all like “but it'll be okay you can have a killing role” So what else am I going to do? Of course I am going to kill humor man, I have done it like two-three times now. But you know what you shouldn't do, you shouldn't kill me. Whichever side wants to keep me alive and use my skills, well I am willing to sell myself. Or you guys can kill me, but as us veteran players know, I just did us all a favor.

And now, playing the part of the confused guy #3, Hakoshen!
-Harkovast
rokulily at 7:03PM, May 28, 2009
(online)
Product Placement

I'm willing to play ball and have him working for us as a second vigilante, if the rest of the town agrees.

Sounds reasonable… So long as he doesn't go rouge like last game… But now we have a double lynch and apparently I'm the only one being lynched…PP… So who would take his place? Has anyone found more reasonible clues?
Aghammer at 7:05PM, May 28, 2009
(offline)
Yes I am… the ghost serial killer!! haha… oh wait, nevermind. Have you seen my pelvis??

Product Placement

last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Hakoshen at 7:09PM, May 28, 2009
(offline)
rokulily
Product Placement

Sounds reasonable… So long as he doesn't go rouge like last game… But now we have a double lynch and apparently I'm the only one being lynched…PP… So who would take his place? Has anyone found more reasonible clues?

Well, for one, anyone who readily agrees to anything I say is suspect! Round them up and kill them .
-Harkovast
Product Placement at 7:16PM, May 28, 2009
(online)
rokulily

Well, so far I we've solved one of the murders. Here are the other murders/attack and my thoughts about them:

Aghammer, who was in disguise as Austin Powers as part of an elaborate plan to avoid being murdered, happened to be walking passed as Humorman exploded on the pavement, splattering him in blood.
“Oh no baby! Nooooo!” screamed Aghammer to the heavens, which was milking it a bit since he didn’t even like Humorman that much (but at least he stayed in character as Austin Powers) “Why God why?”
“So, you’re a young man, hard man, playing in the streets,” Said a stern voice from the shadows. “gonna be a big man some day? Theres blood on your face, you big disgrace! Somebody better put you back into your place!”
“What do you mean, baby?” replied Aghammer, shocked.
“Its very simple, you are stood over the body. You will pay for this crime!”
“No baby! Killin aint my bag!” Pleaded Aghammer
He was given no more chance to explain himself as he was hit by a sound wave containing the concentrated energy of an epic Yngwie Malsteen SHRED-O'-DOOM solo!
Aghammer felt something exploded out of his mouth, tearing away his jaw in a shower of teeth.
Looking down he realised it was his own pelvis, which had just burst through his face.
A figure stepped from the shadow, kicking the pelvis straight into Aghammers chest, puncturing his heart.
“I think I just kicked your ass” Stated the attacker.

AGHAMMER THE ARMOURED KITTY IS DEAD!!

Clues may relate to the pelvis part and ass kicking comment.

Inuyasha was just on his way home from work when a figure lept on him, brandishing a deadly blade.
The figured face was constantly changing, from a human face, to a monster, to an indistinct blur, but the voice was unmistakable- shouting insanely about “lady in the water was an awesome film!” and “The villiage was a master piece! Why don’t you people understand?”
To his horror he realised he was being murdered by the repressed memory of how bad M Night Shyamalan’s movie are!
Just when he thought he was going to be killed, there was a rustling in the nearby bushes.
“Oh no! The Happening has started!” scream M Night Shyamalan, and fled into the night.
As Inuyasha got to his feet he saw a unicorn of world peace standing amongst the bushes, having clever rustled them in order to save him (knowing M Night Shyamalan’s deepest fear!)

Is the part about the constantly changing face the clue? A person who changes his avatar frequently?

Ozone was just coming back from a surfer meet at the cookies and milk beaches of Hark’s mind.
“Whao dude, what a totally awesome surf meet! Tubular!” he said, as he travelled down lollypop street, onto gum drop lane.
Suddenly (oh come on, I wouldn’t be talking about him if he wasn’t going to get attacked! And I need blood after that last one was a let down!) a ninja sword lashed out of the darkness, slicing open his belly.
The attacker then thrust a hand into the wound and pulled out the long pink ropes of Ozone's intestines.
“Dude, this is most totally non-heinous! This is like seriously bogus to max with…urgh!” Ozone's annoying surfer talk was cut short as the killer wrapped the intestines around Ozone's throat and forcefully began to throttle him.
The last thing Ozone felt was the preassure in his head and throat causing his eyes balls to explode from his skull.

OZONE THE ARMOURED KITTY IS DEAD!

Pretty certain that we should be looking at the lollipop street and gum drop lane part. If that's not the clue then I have no idea what could be it. Maybe the incredibly brutal death scene? Or is that just Hark being gory?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
rokulily at 7:21PM, May 28, 2009
(online)
ITS PASTEL!! As the elvis he was known for shaking the ol' pelvis! or at least elvis is in pelvis. And apparently she kicked TFGM ass.

Or maybe TFGM for wanting to be elvis but having his ass kick?
Hakoshen at 7:25PM, May 28, 2009
(offline)
rokulily
ITS PASTEL!! As the elvis he was known for shaking the ol' pelvis! or at least elvis is in pelvis. And apparently she kicked TFGM ass.

That would make Pastel the FGDoA, and in that sense we don't want her dead, now do we?

By so much as saying that aloud, you've just confirmed your guilt, evildoer!
-Harkovast
rokulily at 7:30PM, May 28, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
rokulily

That would make Pastel the FGDoA, and in that sense we don't want her dead, now do we?

By so much as saying that aloud, you've just confirmed your guilt, evildoer!

Well isn't it better to know who the killer is so we don't end up killing a superego? Besides we can't lynch her anyway, as she is the mayor right? You just want to kill somebody… Which would be odd if it weren't you.

'sides I'm really happy to be on a role- I helped bust the baron case wide open and now this one! Let me have my happy!
InuYasha_Rules at 7:54PM, May 28, 2009
(offline)
Holy Crap!!! I'm alive!!! Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou kind unicorn sir!!! Yeah!!!

……..Wait a minute. Someone tried to kill me!!! AAARRRGGGGHHH!!! Help! Help! Attemted murder! Save me Oby one Canoby!!! You're my only hope! must…refrain…from saying…lol! Dang it! 8D

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:01PM
pastel at 7:57PM, May 28, 2009
(offline)
rokulily

I agree the pelvis and the ass kicking are most likely the clues. But before you blind yourself with obvious clues, try to see if these two things might apply to any other person in the game so far. You wouldn't want to make a mistake you'll regret after all :3

Also, you know, AGHammer voted for me to become Elvis. I wouldn't try to kill him after that. ^_^
I'm not a backstabber…. unlike some people. >_>
. K.A.L.A.-dan! Fujoshi! Mafia MASS MURDERER! Kitty and Pastel :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:40PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon