MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia 8- The Battle for Hark's Soul! Official game thread of kick butt awesomeness!
crocty at 4:05PM, May 29, 2009
(offline)
Well maybe it's because you believe the craziest things with the craziest reasons. Like not trusting the mayor just because they beat you. :P

Also, Fagalon wanted me to show you this.

EDIT:
kitty17
Crocty a jerk? GASP
He's not a jerk. He's an adorable little cuddle muffin…with an accent.
X3 <3
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
harkovast at 4:13PM, May 29, 2009
(online)
Hark, realising the mongoose venom had unlocked deep personal demons, went to see his therapist, Dr Zandonstien.
The session went on for several hours, but all attempts to find and purge the negative aspects of Harks psyche seemed to come to nothing.

“You zee Mr Hark” explained the good doctor, “You are blocking zee treatment with zhese mental barriers, zich we must over come in future sessions!”

Frustrated by the lack of progress in his therapy and confused as to why he went to see a doctor with an obviously fake name and bogus German accent, Hark returned home glumly.

That night, his strange, toxin induced visions returned…..

Redbaron and D_Dude stood back to back, the forces of the Super Ego closing in around them.
“Ah huh huh!” said Pastel, sneering with her lip, pointing and shaking her hips “Its time you fellas left the building! Thank you very much!”

But just as the figures were closing in, there was a suddenly light over head.
A large glowing disc lowered itself over the people, projecting a beam of light directly down bellow it, between the mob and Redbaron and D_dude!
From this beam of light emerged….THE ULTIMATE SPACE WIZARD!

“Alakazam! Alakazole!” he shouted through the radio on his space suit “I hate that I always get this role!
Alakazam! Alakazaron! You will not lynch the Second Red Baron!”

Having finished saying his really weak magic words, TFGM waved his wand and in a puff of smoke, Red Baron vanished!

“Well now I’m all shook up!” said Pastel, who was refusing to give it a rest with the Elvis puns for even a minute “But at least we can still lynch…”

Suddenly, all the assembled figments of Hark’s imagination were stunned by YET ANOTHER interruption!
In the sky above them appeared the frightening image of ….THE EVIL ROBOT GORILLA BRAIN INA JAR!

“FOOLS!” Shouted the brain through its psychic brain powers (is that really shouting? It made it loud anyway!) “FOOLS! FOOLISH FOOLY FOOL PEOPLE! OOOH YOU ARE SO FOOLISH AND YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW IT! ONLY YO MOMMA IS MORE FOOLISH THEN YOU! YOU THINK YOU CAN FOIL MY EVIL PLANS? FEEL MY INCREDIBLE MIND POWERS!”

This said the brain unleashed the full force of its mind powers, stunning all the assembled people with a barrage of Enya music that was lame, but also soothing and reminded them of the more boring bits in the Lord of the Rings films.
D_Dude considered waiting around to draw 'taches on people but thought he best not push his luck and legged it!

THERE WERE NO LYNCHES TODAY!
DAY 2 IS OVER!
NIGHT 2 HAS BEGUN!

(send in all night actions before 12 midnight GMT tomorrow)

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
kitty17 at 4:20PM, May 29, 2009
(offline)
Croccty: WE WERE RIGHT
kitty17: HIGH FIVE
Croccty: Also o/
kitty17: \o
Croccty: o/\o

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
crocty at 4:20PM, May 29, 2009
(offline)
Wait, why did you pardon Baron, Monkey?

He's the freaking serial killer. o_o
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
harkovast at 4:20PM, May 29, 2009
(online)
Things are getting interesting…

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:21PM, May 29, 2009
(online)
Baron Kill DDUDE!

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
Air Raid Robertson at 4:23PM, May 29, 2009
(online)
It may be a little late for me to indulge in this, but why not?

Harkovast's rules for success…

1) make wild accusations constantly

Oh, I got this. Inuyasha-rules has had a sex change operation! Crocty is responsible for the assasination of John F. Kennedy! Niccea knows where Jimmy Hoffa is buried! Kitty17 always leaves the toilet seat up! Harkovast smells like whiskey and feet!

2) try to get the maximum number of people killed at all times

I thought I was only allowed to wish death on two people per day. If we can do more then by all means let me know.

3) plug my comic as shamelessly as possible

Harkovast is really good. The plot is interesting and the colors are exceptional. All of you should be reading it. (Except, well, since he's the gamemaster you probably already are)
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:48AM
harkovast at 4:24PM, May 29, 2009
(online)
The D in D Dude seems to stand for danger, and I think hes in a lot of it!

the2ndredbaron at 4:24PM, May 29, 2009
(online)
but you said kill crotcy, and then you said kill niccea. Who do I kill monkey?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
kitty17 at 4:25PM, May 29, 2009
(offline)
Kill the obvious ID D:

waff at 4:26PM, May 29, 2009
(online)
crocty
Wait, why did you pardon Baron, Monkey?

He's the freaking serial killer. o_o
if the ID manage to outnumber us the serial killer will force the game to continue.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
crocty at 4:27PM, May 29, 2009
(offline)
the2ndredbaron
Jesus christ, if you listen to Monkey the whole town will be dead by the end of the day.
EDIT: The above remark sounds extremely sarcastic and mean.

I love it!
/EDIT

Also Dragon of awesome, please refrain from making a hit today, we can't lose another Super Ego…
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:41PM, May 29, 2009
(online)
the2ndredbaron

Well I do change my mind don't I? But go for the Id, Dude. Medics should protect Baron.

Also to explain I wanted Crocty dead cause I don't like him and mafia roles love him.

Niccea changes her avi quite a bit and a few could be consider monsters.

crocty at 4:44PM, May 29, 2009
(offline)
Classy. Killing someone becausse of your personal disagreements~

Me, Kitty and Pastel voted for Dude, who is an ID.
Which means we're not ID.
harkovast at 4:45PM, May 29, 2009
(online)
I'm ID.

the2ndredbaron at 4:46PM, May 29, 2009
(online)
or you all are mob and knew that the id was going to pardon him so you voted for him to get rid of suspicion
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
crocty at 4:48PM, May 29, 2009
(offline)
Well that would be THE MOST boneheaded thing to do.

There's no point in killing a team member to get people to trust you. Besides, that plan would
A) Not work with the paranoid Monkey around, but
2) There's still the freaking Dragon and Serial Killer around, so wasting a precious pardon would be pointless.

I'm not saying the ID is dumb for doing that, but if Pastel or Kitty is ID and planned this, then…I don't see the logic. At all.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:48PM, May 29, 2009
(online)
crocty
Classy. Killing someone becausse of your personal disagreements~
Isn't that why we kill humor everytime? :D

crocty at 4:50PM, May 29, 2009
(offline)
I didn't kill Humorman last time, I knew that the town would be too busy having arguments with him to focus on actually trying to kill me.

EDIT: Actually there's been one time I've killed Humorman, and that was when he was being a logical thinker in game 4, and we could have none of that.
pastel at 4:57PM, May 29, 2009
(offline)
the2ndredbaron

In attempting to control the serial killer, Monkey has now become the serial killer. Should the Baron hold loyalty to Monkey for saving him, Monkey can secretly tell him to kill whoever he wants without the rest of us knowing.

Alternatively, as I've said earlier, the serial killer isn't able to be kept in check. Baron *will* die eventually, as someone said, that's the only way the townies win. Knowing he must go, he might try to go out in style… and take out whoever he wants, ignoring Monkey, and putting us back where we started.

To end this, I'll simply say that whatever of my trust was left in Monkey is now gone.
. K.A.L.A.-dan! Fujoshi! Mafia MASS MURDERER! Kitty and Pastel :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:40PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:04PM, May 29, 2009
(online)
pastel
the2ndredbaron

In attempting to control the serial killer, Monkey has now become the serial killer. Should the Baron hold loyalty to Monkey for saving him, Monkey can secretly tell him to kill whoever he wants without the rest of us knowing.

Alternatively, as I've said earlier, the serial killer isn't able to be kept in check. Baron *will* die eventually, as someone said, that's the only way the townies win. Knowing he must go, he might try to go out in style… and take out whoever he wants, ignoring Monkey, and putting us back where we started.

To end this, I'll simply say that whatever of my trust was left in Monkey is now gone.
We need some kind of advantage and if Baron can be trusted he is it! We know who he is and so do the Id. We can protect him though, the Id can't. I'd say he have more reason for staying with us for the time being than going to the Id. Also how can we trust you! When you told me your an armored Kitty?

crocty at 5:07PM, May 29, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
We need some kind of advantage and if Baron can be trusted he is it! We know who he is and so do the Id. We can protect him though, the Id can't. I'd say he have more reason for staying with us for the time being than going to the Id. Also how can we trust you!
Because they JUST. LYNCHED. AN ID.

The fact that you still have any doubt is mind boggling.

Also stop posting classified information, it's not a very good feature of a mayor you know. ^_~
kitty17 at 5:10PM, May 29, 2009
(offline)
Yah, if it's one thing that bothered me last game, monkey, is that you kept posting things people told you in secret. That's usually not a good idea…gets people killed see…

harkovast at 5:13PM, May 29, 2009
(online)
Just a small note to say, lets all keep things friendly here.
It is, after all, only a game!

kitty17 at 5:15PM, May 29, 2009
(offline)
Everyone should read Harkovast. It is AMAZING.

crocty at 5:17PM, May 29, 2009
(offline)
What do you mean? I'm the king of friendly! :D
Hakoshen at 5:27PM, May 29, 2009
(offline)
So I was right for once! And you didn't display my votes hark! Makes it look like I didnt contribute.

But yeah, I think that whomever our serial killer dragon should target the now revealed id !
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
pastel at 5:27PM, May 29, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
We need some kind of advantage and if Baron can be trusted he is it! Also how can we trust you! When you told me your an armored Kitty?

My whole point is that Baron's loyalty is not guaranteed. Also, Baron revealed that you changed your decision on who to kill 3 times now. On what basis did you want Crocty killed? How about Niccea? What if these two people are innocent?

Right now you're waving your silly wizard staff and telling him to kill Dude with a legitimate reason this time… that's great! if he actually listens to you.

We'll see how this plays out.

harkovast
“FOOLS!” Shouted the brain through its psychic brain powers (is that really shouting? It made it loud anyway!) “FOOLS! FOOLISH FOOLY FOOL PEOPLE! OOOH YOU ARE SO FOOLISH AND YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW IT! ONLY YO MOMMA IS MORE FOOLISH THEN YOU! YOU THINK YOU CAN FOIL MY EVIL PLANS? FEEL MY INCREDIBLE MIND POWERS!”

The only thing this reminds me is Franziska von Karma from the Phoenix Wright games. The “foolish fool” thing is her catchphrase.

So is the Brain related to lawyer-y type things? Franziska is specifically a genius prosecutor who likes to belittle others and doesn't like to listen to them talk. She's obsessed with perfection.

I can't think of anyone with those qualities yet, but there's my two cents.
. K.A.L.A.-dan! Fujoshi! Mafia MASS MURDERER! Kitty and Pastel :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:40PM
harkovast at 5:36PM, May 29, 2009
(online)
Sorry hak!
Hak voted for redbaron AND D_dude!

theorah at 5:36PM, May 29, 2009
(online)
wow this is getting very interesting! 0_0 Nothing to do now but wait til tomorrow, and hope I havnt been bumped off by tomorrow night…;_;
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:25PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon