MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia VII: Reverse Mafia
harkovast at 6:53PM, May 15, 2009
(online)
Humorman is amazing, he fails to be any help at all, then acts as if he is some how not losing himself.
Humorman, unless you are an agent, which you aren't from the amount of bitching you are doing, you are losing too!
The fact that you shout instructions and then refuse to discuss them makes you useless!
You are the dead weight of mafia. I cant understand why anyone lets you play, you have nothing useful to offer.

You are TERRIBLE at this game! I mean seriously, you are useless! You are like some kind of creepy alien who cant understand human emotions.
“What is this thing you call ‘not acting like a douche bag?’ We do not have this on planet Humorman.”
Have you ever actually talked to anybody? I mean ever?
You are about as persuasive as a Jack Chick Tract!
The point of this game is not to shout your opinion and insult people who dont listen. You are supposed to try and persuade people! You are supposed to build secret alliances.
YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO NOT BE A SOCIALLY INCOMPETENT MORON LIKE YOU!
The fact that you always get ignored just proves how crap you are at this, as you never persuade anybody of anything!

And then you have the nerve to bitch about it.
“Oh booo hoo! No one votes me mayor ever! Booo hoo! YOu are all big stupid morons!”

Suck it up, ya big cry baby!
The reason we dont vote ou mayor and the reason we dont vote for you is because
WE DON'T LIKE YOU!
NOBODY LIKES YOU!
GO AWAY!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
humorman at 6:54PM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
You realize if you don't vote on the next day, you will be kicked out of the game right?

Oh yeah. I'll either vote for Ochitsukanai or someone who pisses me off. It could be anybody!

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
Niccea at 6:55PM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
Also on the risk of being kicked out if they don't vote:

Kitty17
Italianocane
poliwirl100
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
kitty17 at 6:57PM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
D:

I went out today…I was kidnapped by my mother before I could make up my mind.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
humorman at 6:58PM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Humorman is amazing, he fails to be any help at all, then acts as if he is some how not losing himself.
Humorman, unless you are an agent, which you aren't from the amount of bitching you are doing, you are losing too!
The fact that you shout instructions and then refuse to discuss them makes you useless!
You are the dead weight of mafia. I cant understand why anyone lets you play, you have nothing useful to offer.

You are TERRIBLE at this game! I mean seriously, you are useless! You are like some kind of creepy alien who cant understand human emotions.
“What is this thing you call ‘not acting like a douche bag?’ We do not have this on planet Humorman.”
The point of this game is not to shout your opinion and insult people who dont listen. You are supposed to try and persuade people! You are supposed to build secret alliances.
The fact that you always get ignored just proves how crap you are at this, as you never persuade anybody of anything!

“Oh booo hoo! No one votes me mayor ever! Booo hoo! YOu are all big stupid morons!”

WE DON'T LIKE YOU!
NOBODY LIKES YOU!
GO AWAY!

Pot calling the kettle black.

It's surprising to see how spiteful some people are in this game.

Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
crocty at 7:00PM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
kitty17 (02:59:24): I wanted to post “But everyone likes hark!” but I decided not to

EDIT:
kitty17 (03:00:27): agree to it atleast
Croccty (03:00:32): K

I agree.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
kitty17 at 7:01PM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
I hate you sometimes emily…

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
Hakoshen at 7:02PM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
I'll say it!

But everyone likes Hark!
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
crocty at 7:02PM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
I agree.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
harkovast at 7:04PM, May 15, 2009
(online)
Wow humorman, good come back. Did it take you long to think of that one?
Ignore all the points I raise and basically resort to “I am rubber, you are glue”.
Though frankly I'm pleased!
In fact I was thrilled!
You just proved my point about why you suck at this game.
This is the first time you've answered me in about three games!
I send you messages, I ask you questions, but you ignore it all.
But when I throw a hail of (very accurate and cleverly worded) insults at you, pointing out how useless you are, you answer me.
With communication skills like that, where you only answer when people are telling you to get lost, is it any wonder you dont have any friends here?

Here is a free tip, brainiac.
DD mafia is easier if you dont IGNORE PQ'S!

crocty at 7:07PM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
I vote we make Humorman insulting an olympic sport in townston!
humorman at 7:09PM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
crocty
I vote we make Humorman insulting an olympic sport in townston!

Yes. Lose faster.

Prove me right and lose.

crocty at 7:09PM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
Anything for you, Humorman~<3
the2ndredbaron at 7:10PM, May 15, 2009
(online)
harkovast

WE DON'T LIKE YOU!
NOBODY LIKES YOU!
GO AWAY!

seconded
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
Niccea at 7:12PM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
Fourthed
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
crocty at 7:14PM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
Thirded

EDIT: Dammit Niccea, you're a fast poster! D:<
harkovast at 7:15PM, May 15, 2009
(online)
Humorman insulting is not a sport!
A sport implies it has to be a challenge, or require training or effort.

Insulting a self important, semi delusional, social out cast is not a sport!
See? Even describing the guy I ended up insulting him!
It is that easy! Everyone would walk home with the gold!

Also humorman has failed to notice the fact that he is not watching us all lose. He is watching some of us lose, but clearly right now the agents are winning!
Why humorman has decided to help the agents by being 100% pure useless is anyone's guess.
Don't bother asking the human paper weight though, most likely he will ignore you, or at least throw a vague insult your way before going back to crying over the fact no one likes him.

Hakoshen at 7:15PM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
And so it was written, that Humorman would be dubbed “The uniformly disliked.”
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
harkovast at 7:22PM, May 15, 2009
(online)
This is like everyone is a signing a petition!
I love how everyone whose on the forum right now agrees.
If I talked to anyone else here like that, I'd get hate mail.
But with do it to humorman, I get a stand ovation!

I think that says more then the actual post itself!

rokulily at 7:25PM, May 15, 2009
(online)
I just think its odd humourman didn't even try voting if he was sure ochi was an agent but he's around afterword to yell fail… I mean after he suggested ochi i tried to keep an eye out but there isn't much info that can be peg on her and i'm not going to accuse someone to be thrown into the bay unless i feel theres enough of a reason.

By the way, sorry again waff, you seemed to be really set up…

And right now my top for some new shoes are humourman and tfgm… But i think tfgm will at least try to talk his way out…
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Hakoshen at 7:42PM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
rokulily
I just think its odd humourman didn't even try voting if he was sure ochi was an agent but he's around afterword to yell fail…

After having read every mafia game here again today (I really, REALLY didn't care to do any work today) I can say I noticed a bit of a trend…

Humorman: Disparaging comment
Person A: Disparaging reply
Person B: Pacifist comment
*Game continues*
Humorman: Disparaging comment disregarding Persons A and B
(cycle continues)

After being Person B for four games, I think I'm done trying.
-Harkovast
crocty at 8:00PM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
I think it's time we gave Humorman the LoS treatment…
Italianocane at 8:05PM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
I'm confused. I PQed my vote in for Waff.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:05PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 11:47PM, May 15, 2009
(online)
WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!! I've been wrong everytime >:O
Okay 2nd night did the doctor protect the one the murderer was about to kill or what? How can a kill be canceled? I mistook your naration as him attacking para and having a medic protect him.

When I die I'd like a detail anlyze on the cules in the narrations cause I thought I nailed them. I thought I was pretty good at solving clues but aparently I'm stupid or something. I'm getting close to saying "Screw this game. Its four in the morning grandma(agents) you win!

Also I tried with the clues and got burnt. You do it now. Also I demand a double lynch tommorrow!

So basicly I now have mafia ampathy.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
gullas at 4:32AM, May 16, 2009
(offline)
harkovast

WE DON'T LIKE YOU!
NOBODY LIKES YOU!
GO AWAY!

Fifth'd

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Also I tried with the clues and got burnt. You do it now. Also I demand a double lynch tommorrow!

So basicly I now have mafia ampathy.
Seconed…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
harkovast at 5:57AM, May 16, 2009
(online)
TFGM does seem to have a pretty remarkably bad voting record.
Considering hes also an elected official and a few clues could have pointed to him…well lets just say he better hope the clues don't point his way this time!

crocty at 6:17AM, May 16, 2009
(offline)
So uhh…

…Just wait until daybreak now?
Aghammer at 7:43AM, May 16, 2009
(offline)
Is it night agiain? :) Don't kill me agents!! I love you guys!

crocty
So uhh…

…Just wait until daybreak now?
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
crocty at 7:47AM, May 16, 2009
(offline)
I'd send a doctor but he has yet to reveal himself. T.T
poliwirl100 at 8:58AM, May 16, 2009
(offline)
How the hell can I vote when every time I log on and look here there are 5 more pages than last time? LOL. But seriously what are we voting for?
My brother is dead, I must live up to his legacy. My girlfriend person thing broke up with me…WOOOOOT!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:47PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon