16. Aghammer- Alchemist Killed by PP
17. Humorman- serf Killed by sea_cow
18. Blergness- serf killed by TFGM
19. Anthony Mercer- scribe Killed by TFGM
20. Sea Cow- Valkyrie killed by Waff
21. Killerbob- Black Mage Lynched
22. Herio- the Crazy Mage lynched
23. D_Dude- serf Killed by TheRealTJ

straight from the fill I used for the game.

Though PP didn't have a kill role and TFGM told me that him and Ag had planned on having veveryone die anyway, I thought he might like to have a little vengeance on his killers >:)

I'll give a clue break down if anyone wants it.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Ochitsukanai at 7:39PM, Aug. 7, 2009
(online)
Aghammer
Also, I was glad Ochi wasn't playing.
You've nothing to fear! I think I will probably get progressively worse every time. In a few games y'all will basically have to spoonfeed me strained peas and call me gramma. I tell you this well beforehand so you can pick out a nice retirement home~ :)

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Aghammer at 7:41PM, Aug. 7, 2009
(offline)
I think having PP slip in a kill was an awesome idea. You know giving townies random killing roles would really change this game :) (at night you send out an email saying “Joeschmoo, you can kill one person tonight…have fun”.. HA

Salsa
1. Rokulily- serf bomb killed by aghammer
2. Crocty- serf killed by TFGM
3. Product Placement- squire bomb Killed By Aghammer and TFGM
4. Therealtj- Valkyrie Killed by Waff
5. Niccea- ork lynched
6. Inuyasha_rules- serf lynched
7. Garbonzo Bean- squire killed by niccea
8. Waff- ork killed by gullas
9. Kitty17- Agent of Chaos Killed by gullas
10. Exzachly- serf Killed by Niccea
11. TFGM- Agent of Chaos Killed by PP
12. Hakoshen- serf Lynched by Aghammer
13. Parkerfarker- Tracker bomb attacked by TFGM killed by Aghammer
14. Harkovast- Diviner killed by Niccea
15. Gullas- Valkyrie Killed by KillerBob
16. Aghammer- Alchemist Killed by PP
17. Humorman- serf Killed by sea_cow
18. Blergness- serf killed by TFGM
19. Anthony Mercer- scribe Killed by TFGM
20. Sea Cow- Valkyrie killed by Waff
21. Killerbob- Black Mage Lynched
22. Herio- the Crazy Mage lynched
23. D_Dude- serf Killed by TheRealTJ

straight from the fill I used for the game.

Though PP didn't have a kill role and TFGM told me that him and Ag had planned on having veveryone die anyway, I thought he might like to have a little vengeance on his killers >:)

I'll give a clue break down if anyone wants it.

last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Aghammer at 7:43PM, Aug. 7, 2009
(offline)
HA, now, I did miss you in this game but I hate it when you are on the other side… if you had been mafia, it would have been perfect :)

Ochitsukanai
Aghammer
You've nothing to fear! I think I will probably get progressively worse every time. In a few games y'all will basically have to spoonfeed me strained peas and call me gramma. I tell you this well beforehand so you can pick out a nice retirement home~ :)
Niccea at 7:51PM, Aug. 7, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer
HA, now, I did miss you in this game but I hate it when you are on the other side… if you had been mafia, it would have been perfect :)

Ochitsukanai
Aghammer
Add in Crocty and it would be the scariest mafia ever.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:55PM, Aug. 7, 2009
(online)
I waited until the Paranoid was dead for alot of my kills. I spent most my time just getting townies lynched. I knew who was the killer in every nar. Niccea was figured out cause she went for the Vigs and she is userally really good at getting people NOT to do that. Ag was under suspicion cause the “late start” excuse not to vote for me. Waff was obiviously the killer in a nar, Killerbob claimed to be a townie and running? I mean I did the same thing.

But the clues were a tad bit easy. I mean whenever I killed someone I was sure the townies would put two and two together. XD
Aghammer
Well, that was the good one… HAHA

Salsa, can you give us a death summary… killerb knocked off a few?? TFGM was knocking off townies right and left :)

Niccea
I know I killed Hark…who else did I kill? I forgot… T-T

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
crocty at 7:57PM, Aug. 7, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I'm freaking surprised you made it this far. I mean, I was accusing you CONSTANTLY. Everyone just ignored me, then I died. And noone found it suspicious. T_T
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:02PM, Aug. 7, 2009
(online)
Also I only killed Crocty cause, Ochi couldn't do it and Kitty died, leaving him alone, so I freed him of a life of being alone. Also he kept pointing his finger at me, and he might of been right, but it hurt none the less T.T

Salsa at 8:07PM, Aug. 7, 2009
(offline)
crocty
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I'm freaking surprised you made it this far. I mean, I was accusing you CONSTANTLY. Everyone just ignored me, then I died. And noone found it suspicious. T_T
I think that may be because no one did put two and two together. In every kill that TFGM made I referenced birds and him getting annoyed by the people being rude to him. The rude thing is in his profile, but what do birds DO? They fly. I am somewhat shocked no one got that. same thing with the silver flames and five runes for ag Though I think no one thought to look at the number of comics someone had for a clue.
RAGE!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:09PM, Aug. 7, 2009
(online)
crocty
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Its cause a normal person wouldn't have done it cause they would know that people would find it suspicious. So basicly if anyone had said that I did it I would have said, “Come on I'm not stupid. If I had done that everyone would be after me and I know that.”

Aghammer at 8:13PM, Aug. 7, 2009
(offline)
HAHA and you know that killing Crocty feels good. I think I tried to lynch him on the second day. Sorry C.

And, good caught on that late voting thing… since I would normally vote for you Killerbob asked me to not login on day one so I could say I missed it.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Also I only killed Crocty cause, Ochi couldn't do it and Kitty died, leaving him alone, so I freed him of a life of being alone. Also he kept pointing his finger at me, and he might of been right, but it hurt none the less T.T
Niccea at 8:15PM, Aug. 7, 2009
(offline)
T-T I really did vote FGM though…cause I didn't want to vote Killer bob…none of the mafia did evidently…
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Aghammer at 8:16PM, Aug. 7, 2009
(offline)
good clues man.. I did eventually get the flying /birds thing but by then I was more or less working with TFGM. Also, I used the birds to point to INU.. lol.. not right. I missed the clue tied to the number of comics… excellent!

Salsa
crocty
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I think that may be because no one did put two and two together. In every kill that TFGM made I referenced birds and him getting annoyed by the people being rude to him. The rude thing is in his profile, but what do birds DO? They fly. I am somewhat shocked no one got that. same thing with the silver flames and five runes for ag Though I think no one thought to look at the number of comics someone had for a clue.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:21PM, Aug. 7, 2009
(online)
Niccea
T-T I really did vote FGM though…cause I didn't want to vote Killer bob…none of the mafia did evidently…

That made me suspect you :3

InuYasha_Rules at 9:45PM, Aug. 7, 2009
(offline)
Salsa
crocty
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

I figured it out after i came back, but by that time, ag was already blaming me with birds! I mean really, come on! lol Epic game though.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
ParkerFarker at 10:27PM, Aug. 7, 2009
(online)
http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?pid=708563&cid=243&tid=49800#708563

lynch day 3.

I had already figured it out. People should have listened.

I hadn't really figured it out but I guessed well.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
Product Placement at 2:35AM, Aug. 8, 2009
(online)
Ngngfnh!

Blrgh!

Flphp!

Now that's what I call going out with a style!

Salsa. I approve this death. The Valkyries will definitely grant me access to the honorable afterlife.

And you know what? After a game ends with a 100% casualty rate, what could be more fitting then having a game where everyone's dead?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Exzachly at 6:28AM, Aug. 8, 2009
(online)
Salsa
Well, we were all looking for obvious clues after the precedent set by waff. At least I was. Even noticing those things you pointed out wouldn't of changed how I voted. Why act on a second degree connection with TGFM when niccea and rokulily had a direct connection to birds? Same goes with ag, the viking “clue” so clearly pointed at either PP or gullas, why suspect ag? Only after these people were eliminated as suspects was there cause to look deeper at the clues for these looser connections, but by then I, and pretty much everyone else in town, was dead. I'm not criticizing your clues or nothing, cause if the town had played better we wouldn't of all been dead by the time the real suspects emerged, I'm just saying I think the town by and large took the most logical and correct course of action w/r/t clue solving.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
Product Placement at 6:48AM, Aug. 8, 2009
(online)
In essence, we failed on noticing the subtle clues because we were tripping over the obvious herrings placed in our way.

We had one final chance to make it a townie victory if we had managed to lynch TFGM during the second to last lynch. After that failed, I knew it was over for the town. I tried one final futile attempt to convince monkey to attack aghammer. My hopes were that I hadn't been tagged with a rune spell and parker, who was the veteran, was gonna survive if he was tagged. If both of us had survived the night, we were planing on voting together to lynch monkey before he would get a chance to vote either of us. Unfortunately, both monkey and aghammer decided to take parker together, thus leaving me alone against them.

I was impressed by the final narration. It truly captured the viking resilience. I asked to go down in a way, similar to Gísli Sursson. You can read about his final fight here.

I was made to read that story in high school. Not a bad reading requirement, don't you think?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Exzachly at 7:32AM, Aug. 8, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
In essence, we failed on noticing the subtle clues because we were tripping over the obvious herrings placed in our way.
Yeah, we failed to notice them, but even if we had the most logical course of action would have still been to go with the obvious clues. First confirmed mafia was Waff, and the clues pointing to him were very obvious and direct. Then we had the lynch switch, and the clues APPEARED to be pointing very directly at you. Then we have killerbob confirmed as mafia, for whom the clues pointed at two people, but they were still direct and pretty straightforward clues. So even if we had noticed these indirect clues for ag and TFGM, it would have only been logical to favor direct clues over indirect ones given what came before it. That's why I say the town by and by made the most logical choices based on the information they had, even if the conclusions were wrong.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
GarBonzo Bean at 8:52AM, Aug. 8, 2009
(offline)
I have to admit I was confused when Aghammer kept voting niccea when it was obvious that killerbob was the black mage….now I know why!
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
Aghammer at 9:28AM, Aug. 8, 2009
(offline)
Oh, you would have been dead if I had died but you might have saved the town. I was trying to protect TFGM from lynch a couple of lynches ago so it would have been tough to get him lynched.

Inu, sorry man.. pointing the bird clues to you was lame but it made me laugh… sometimes if you throw out an accusation with conviction… even if it's crazy… you get others to jump on board. I also was the one that linked Rokulily to the birds (honestly, I thought that kill was Niccea so I was trying to keep her from getting lynched).

Garbonzo Bean, my friend…you are correct. I knew if I could get Niccea lynced, Killerbob would be able to pardon her and he would be taken out the next day but it would give Niccea one more day to kill :) you did an excellent job with the clues, btw… darn it :)

Ex, The icelandic runes was tough… it completely kept the clues from pointing at me… although Salsa did say that there was no clues in the narration the first time he mentioned it… I was happy to jump on the finger-pointing-at-PP crowd :) Since I didn't kill anyone (except Hakoshen but what could I do?) there was no clues pointing to me til the end.

Oh, I forgot, I completely led the charge against herio too with whole herio=hero thing… sorry Herio. She was acting a little crazy so that worked.

Product Placement

We had one final chance to make it a townie victory if we had managed to lynch TFGM during the second to last lynch. After that failed, I knew it was over for the town. I tried one final futile attempt to convince monkey to attack aghammer. My hopes were that I hadn't been tagged with a rune spell and parker, who was the veteran, was gonna survive if he was tagged. If both of us had survived the night, we were planing on voting together to lynch monkey before he would get a chance to vote either of us. Unfortunately, both monkey and aghammer decided to take parker together, thus leaving me alone against them.

I was impressed by the final narration. It truly captured the viking resilience. I asked to go down in a way, similar to Gísli Sursson. You can read about his final fight here.

I was made to read that story in high school. Not a bad reading requirement, don't you think?
Salsa at 9:58AM, Aug. 8, 2009
(offline)
Note about red herrings: The only herring I intentionally put in any of the narratives was the Icelandic Runes one. The ones pointing to Herio were accidental (seriously I didn't even know she liked red until someone pointed that out in the thread). So most of the Herrings were found by ya'll. Feel free to lynch me next game.
RAGE!
rokulily at 4:51PM, Aug. 8, 2009
(online)
I knew TFGM was chaos before Hark died… I just couldn't prove well enough to anyone else. I kept bringing him up as AoC but I guess no one noticed after I died. And I thought killerbob was mafia until herio started go weird on us, that really threw me off. I knew niccea was mafia because of hark, and I knew that Aghammer was mafia after TFGM told me so in order to lay off pointing fingers at his bodyguard, PP (which i forgot, sorry!). And waff, well everyone pretty much figured out waff. I'm just a bad leader.

Also, I believe it was the same night that I said ‘The impending feeling of death’ that I was implanted with a bomb. I would like to double check with Aghammer about that one… It was July 30?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
InuYasha_Rules at 10:21PM, Aug. 8, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer
Inu, sorry man.. pointing the bird clues to you was lame but it made me laugh… sometimes if you throw out an accusation with conviction… even if it's crazy… you get others to jump on board. I also was the one that linked Rokulily to the birds (honestly, I thought that kill was Niccea so I was trying to keep her from getting lynched).

Oh, thats alright! 8D Hark does the same thing and he's one of my biggest fans for it! lol

(Ill just have to kill you next game is all >:) )

BTW, has the new election started yet?

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
ParkerFarker at 2:35AM, Aug. 9, 2009
(online)
yeah

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
Product Placement at 2:39AM, Aug. 9, 2009
(online)
InuYasha_Rules
BTW, has the new election started yet?
It started and is finished.

I'm going to become the new GM again. ^^

I'm posting a signup sheet soon.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
ParkerFarker at 2:51AM, Aug. 9, 2009
(online)
Hey Hey Heyy guys! Would anyone like to draw the battle in game 11 where Ochi and Kitty17 die? (http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?pid=706957&cid=243&tid=49604#706957) but the one after that, where Gullas, Crocty, and Killerbob die, that one's mine.

Product Placement at 2:56AM, Aug. 9, 2009
(online)
I imagine a very happy looking chibi-style where Ochi and Kitty are holding hands and dancing in a field. ^^
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
ParkerFarker at 3:14AM, Aug. 9, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
I imagine a very happy looking chibi-style where Ochi and Kitty are holding hands and dancing in a field. ^^

yeah, frolicking in the town. Although I can't draw anime so if I drew it it would not be chibi. I mean I can draw the page, but I would rather someone else. Mainly because of Kitty's death, I already drew two battles like that (they were cool, it's just similar to draw)for Niccea nad Herio, I don't really feel like doing a third.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon