MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XII the Legend of Townstonia
Product Placement at 2:02PM, Aug. 4, 2009
(online)
waff
niccea's the one who started it all and roku's one of the best artists among us.
Oh that I know. I was just explaining why I don't think I deserve having the nomination thingy in my signature.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Niccea at 2:38PM, Aug. 4, 2009
(offline)
Who da thunk that my stuggle to look innocent in game one led to this…

Anywho…I posted up my narrative for GM elections.

Oh…a present from PP.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Product Placement at 5:01PM, Aug. 4, 2009
(online)
Just remember folks. If you're using it as a signature banner, make it out like this:

(url=http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Drunk_Duck_Mafia/)(img)http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Drunk_Duck_Mafia/gfx/Mafia%20banner.gif(/img)(/url)

replace all the ()'s with 's

That way it will link to the Drunk Duck Mafia comic.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 8:18PM, Aug. 4, 2009
(offline)
Narrative

Blergness was holed up in her bedroom on the second floor of her shop with a crossbow trained at the door. There were only six of them left now. Two of them were not on the village's side either. “Seems your the next one I feed to the carrion birds,” said a figure by the window. “Yeah, and you look like a ass who got beat by the whole damn ugly tree!” she countered as she swung her crossbow around to target the new threat. She fired right at the figures chest, but when the bolt reached its target, there was nothing but air. “How in the He-” she began when the figure whispered in her ear, “I guess you could say I flew.” Blergness drew her knife quickly intending to gut the intruder. “BASTARD!” she cursed as she wheeled around. The figure was quicker though and slashed her knife arm's shoulder sending blood splattering across the room. “That was rather rude. I think I shall take my time killing you after all.” the figure said. He then charged blergness as the color drained from her face. Both of them crashed through the window. Blergness landed on her back and she screamed from the pain of having broken glass shoved into he unshielded flesh. “And they think I haven't the knack for this.” said the figure as he leered over a whimpering blergness. The morn dawned with blergness's bloody corpse crucified over the door to her shop.

Blergness the serf is dead

During the night, The Alchemist heard a distant scream as he cast his runes.

Night six is over.
Day seven has begun.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Salsa at 8:24PM, Aug. 4, 2009
(offline)
I would like to personally apologize to Blergness for making her death so bloody. I have nothing against you and I am not a misogynist. I just was in a mood to be mean.
RAGE!
ParkerFarker at 8:29PM, Aug. 4, 2009
(online)
Salsa
I would like to personally apologize to Blergness for making her death so bloody. I have nothing against you and I am not a misogynist. I just was in a mood to be mean.

no it was pretty cool. I would be proud if it were my death. Although dying in explosions is always cool.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
Aghammer at 8:35PM, Aug. 4, 2009
(offline)
Oh, that's nothing compared to Hakoshen's deaths! :)

EDIT: ISN'T THERE CARRION BIRDS in the Holy Grail?!?!

TFGM, PP and Parker… VOTE with me to knock out Inuyasha!!

ParkerFarker
Salsa

no it was pretty cool. I would be proud if it were my death. Although dying in explosions is always cool.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Salsa at 8:39PM, Aug. 4, 2009
(offline)
ParkerFarker
Salsa

Then I'm gonna make sure your death is the most gruesome in DD Mafia history. Anbody got a link to Hark's nar of Hak's death?
RAGE!
ParkerFarker at 8:42PM, Aug. 4, 2009
(online)
Salsa
ParkerFarker
Salsa

Then I'm gonna make sure your death is the most gruesome in DD Mafia history. Anbody got a link to Hark's nar of Hak's death?

my god I hope I die.

Aghammer
TFGM, PP and Parker… VOTE with me to knock out Inuyasha!!

and how do I know you ain't mafia? huh? huh?

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
Aghammer at 8:53PM, Aug. 4, 2009
(offline)
True, at this point, you could be mafia… I haven't seen any clues that makes me go AH HA (well, I thought we had one for PP but Salsa said that wasn't a clue… although he said that PP might still be a killer)… make up your own mind… if you got a better idea, let me know!

ParkerFarker
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
ParkerFarker at 8:57PM, Aug. 4, 2009
(online)
Aghammer
True, at this point, you could be mafia… I haven't seen any clues that makes me go AH HA (well, I thought we had one for PP but Salsa said that wasn't a clue… although he said that PP might still be a killer)… make up your own mind… if you got a better idea, let me know!

ParkerFarker

mm, I think Inu might be our killer, the only reason for that is “Yeah, and you look like a ass who got beat by the whole damn ugly tree!” and Inu's avatar is the black knight all beat up.

Salsa at 10:06PM, Aug. 4, 2009
(offline)
just found Hak's death in Mafia 8. heh heh. Oh boy the next death is going to be bloody.
RAGE!
ParkerFarker at 10:20PM, Aug. 4, 2009
(online)
if anyone would like to do some pages for game 11. I'm happy for them to do Ochi's and Kitty17's deaths but not Gullas's, Crocty's, and Killerbob's, I want that one. and also someone can do Niccea's and Herios' death, that was a cool fight one.

blergness at 10:39PM, Aug. 4, 2009
(offline)
Salsa
i actually love the death! :D what bugged me the most is that you made me cuss… :(
haha i was reading my death out loud to one of my friends and everytime it made me say a cuss word I was like “Why'd he make me cuss so much!??!!??” D:

ps: whoever killed me, you made me feel special! :D
I have a comic now! http://www.drunkduck.com/Talking_to_Myself/ and i really don't care if you read it!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:24AM
Salsa at 8:36AM, Aug. 5, 2009
(offline)
InuYasha_Rules: 2
Aghammer
ParkerFarker

vote update. \o/
RAGE!
waff at 8:57AM, Aug. 5, 2009
(online)
I'm bored. \o/

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Salsa at 9:05AM, Aug. 5, 2009
(offline)
then go sign up for GM.

*Beats Waff with a wet noodle*
RAGE!
InuYasha_Rules at 9:39AM, Aug. 5, 2009
(offline)
Hark, it wasn't carrion birds, twas swallows! And monkeys look pretty uglier than me! What, praythee, about the part when the killer sayeth, “I guess you can say I flew”!!! I'm innocent! It's Our lord!!! The Flying Green Monkey!!! Verilly, am I the only one that seeth this!!! Help me out fellas!

Oh, on a side note. Is the banner meant for mafia players or just thoughs that actually work on the comics?

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
Product Placement at 9:48AM, Aug. 5, 2009
(online)
Aghammer
EDIT: ISN'T THERE CARRION BIRDS in the Holy Grail?!?!
There are swallows in the Holy Grail.

Let's not be hasty in our lynch thist time around. If we lynch a townie tonight, we'll effectively loose the game for the town. Obviously all the bird clues are telling us that it's the same killer. Let's go back and examine all the murders that include birds since they're done by the same killer and try and figure out which one of us it could link to.

Also, we need to examine the alchemist as well but since we stand to loose up to two players as we lynch him, it might be safer to wait with him. However, he might have tagged the agent of chaos, meaning that we get to take both of them in one go.

I will look through the clues when I get home from work but in the meantime, I ask the fellow remaining players with their virtue true (non mafia or chaos) to think things through before making wild accusation.

And in the spirit of wild accusations. Did anyone notice that both Niccea and TFGM voted to lynch me, last time? I think that TFGM could be the alchemist. Could the clues be pointing at him by any chance?

Edit. Inu's post hadn't been posted as I was writing this.

@Inu. The banner is ment to promote both the game and the comic. Anyone willing to spread the word of Mafia around is free to use it.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 10:03AM, Aug. 5, 2009
(offline)
I wonder if anyone else realizes this could be the first game with 100% casualties?
RAGE!
Product Placement at 10:29AM, Aug. 5, 2009
(online)
The thought came to my mind. If the alchemist and two townies will be the last people left and the alchemist has tagged both of them, then it would end with a 100% deathtoll if they manage to lynch him.

Alternatively, if the agent of chaos and the alchemist are the last one left and the alchemist has tagged the agent, it would end the same way if the agent would manage to attack him first.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 10:44AM, Aug. 5, 2009
(offline)
If that did happen, it would be cool. I don't care if I am GM or not ^-^
RAGE!
Product Placement at 1:37PM, Aug. 5, 2009
(online)
Right. The way I understand the Salsa's narrations, the things like the Icelandic runes and the carrion birds are identifiable markers that's meant to tell us if the person strikes again. Hakoshen did the same by equipping all the mafia members with unique weapons (which we mistook for clues). This is handy feature since it can help us figure out which murderer committed which crime. Since the last agent of Chaos seems to have a thing for feeding birds, It's a good idea to look over the clues that mentions birds.

Here are all the bird related narratives.

Night Two
Crocty was sleeping soundly as a hooded figure walked up to his bed. He turned and flicked off the figure while still asleep. “As if i needed another reason to feed your corpse to the birds,” the figure said. The knife slid gently across Crocty's throat.
Seems like whoever killed crocty had a good reason to go after him. Maybe Crocty killed him in the past?
Night Four
Anthony Mercer was walking to his abode when he bumped into a cloaked figure. “Out of my way peasant, or I shall give thee a through beating!” he said as he pushed the man roughly aside. “And you too shall be feed to the carrion birds.” And with that the figure ripped Anthony's throat out.
Well, there seems to be a ongoing theme that the person is hooded, meaning that his face could be hidden. Also, Anthony Mercer called him a peasant. Anyone around that has been role playing one?
Night Six
Blergness was holed up in her bedroom on the second floor of her shop with a crossbow trained at the door. There were only six of them left now. Two of them were not on the village's side either. “Seems your the next one I feed to the carrion birds,” said a figure by the window. “Yeah, and you look like a ass who got beat by the whole damn ugly tree!” she countered as she swung her crossbow around to target the new threat. She fired right at the figures chest, but when the bolt reached its target, there was nothing but air. “How in the He-” she began when the figure whispered in her ear, “I guess you could say I flew.” Blergness drew her knife quickly intending to gut the intruder. “BASTARD!” she cursed as she wheeled around. The figure was quicker though and slashed her knife arm's shoulder sending blood splattering across the room. “That was rather rude. I think I shall take my time killing you after all.” the figure said. He then charged blergness as the color drained from her face. Both of them crashed through the window. Blergness landed on her back and she screamed from the pain of having broken glass shoved into he unshielded flesh. “And they think I haven't the knack for this.” said the figure as he leered over a whimpering blergness. The morn dawned with blergness's bloody corpse crucified over the door to her shop.
Well. Here's an important note. The figure claimed to fly. This is a strong clue that tells us that the culprit is none other the The Flying Green Monkey.

Anyone else like to give the clues a try?

Sigh.. If I'm right about this, then obviously that means that we succeeded in voting in bad guys for both positions. Go team.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Product Placement at 3:44PM, Aug. 5, 2009
(online)
Well, I need to go to sleep now. I kinda don't like this 4 am GMT updates. Makes it impossible for me to stick around for the thrilling climax.

Whatever happens I hope we end up lynching a bad guy.

Otherwise, the town is pretty much fucked.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 4:06PM, Aug. 5, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Well, I need to go to sleep now. I kinda don't like this 4 am GMT updates. Makes it impossible for me to stick around for the thrilling climax.

Whatever happens I hope we end up lynching a bad guy.

Otherwise, the town is pretty much fucked.

Just so you guys know, if it comes down to the AoC and a villager or the AOC and the Alchemist, I will give both guys a fair chance at winning. I'll find a time that both players can be on and then announce that I'll be accepting actions. That's day time. if it happens at night, well nice knowing ya townie.

edit: forgot the reason I quoted PP. Sorry about moving it back, I can make 4 am GMT more reliably than I can midnight GMT
RAGE!
Salsa at 4:13PM, Aug. 5, 2009
(offline)
Lynch Day seven
Aghammer
ParkerFarker

TFGM: 2
Product Placement
InuYash_Rules

Vote update. Sorry Inu, unless someone switches their vote or TFGM votes for himself, then it looks like it's curtains for you.
RAGE!
InuYasha_Rules at 5:01PM, Aug. 5, 2009
(offline)
Salsa
Lynch Day seven
Aghammer
ParkerFarker

Product Placement
InuYash_Rules

Vote update. Sorry Inu, unless someone switches their vote or TFGM votes for himself, then it looks like it's curtains for you.

0.0 I get back from vacation and this is how ya'll treat me!!! :( C'mon! I didn't kill anybody, i was at Lake Tahoe last week! :cry: Open your eyes ppl! Please, I'm innocent I tell ya, innocent!!! :cry2:

Salsa at 7:01PM, Aug. 5, 2009
(offline)
Lynch Day seven
InuYasha_Rules: 4
Aghammer
ParkerFarker
TFGM
^His title.

Product Placement
InuYash_Rules

update.

voting ends in 45 minutes.
RAGE!
Salsa at 8:01PM, Aug. 5, 2009
(offline)
Narrative

InuYasha_Rules knew the end was near. A maelstrom gathered around the skies of the village, just as the villagers gathered his home. “Fools, I watch the bridge into town and they repay me with hatred,” he grumbled. He gird himself for battle, Black plate and chain, cursed by the bloodlust of all who'd worn the armor before. Inu put on the helm and gripped the flail that he had found with the armor. “Inu, for your crimes the people have decided to burn you at the stake!” shouted Lord TFGM. “Loose the fires of Hell and the storms of Heaven, if you wish. The hounds of war shall drink deep of your blood this eve,” Inu proclaimed as he emerged from the shadowy door of his home. “Fight me cowards! I lust for your blood!” he howled to the roiling sky. He surged forward and crippled Lord TFGM's leg with one blow, blood flowed from broken flesh. His next blow caught ParkerFarker on his plated chest. Bone crunched under the blow and blood flowed from his mouth ad a gurgling scream left his throat. Product Placement was next in line. Inu crushed his arm, but not before PP took off Inu's head. “MUHAHAHAHA! ‘Tis only a flesh wound!” Inu shouted in mocking. Aghammer was the only one left standing. “Azrael, Death himself cannot top me. What can a peasant’s bastard like you hope to do against me?” Inu said as he marched closer to the lone man standing. “Fender Decadência” Aghammer muttered as he held a scroll that had survived the destruction of Herio's home. The armored from of Inu faltered, plate rusted, mail tore, and leather crumbled. In an eye-blink, InuYasha_Rules collapsed. His remains turned to dust and the winds swept them to the four corners of the earth. Aghammer began using the scrolls he had procured to mend the others wounds.

InuYasha_Rules the serf is dead.

Day seven has been swept away.
Night Seven's storms are brewing.

Final vote
Lynch Day seven
Aghammer
ParkerFarker
TFGM
^His title.

Product Placement
InuYash_Rules
RAGE!
InuYasha_Rules at 9:06PM, Aug. 5, 2009
(offline)
Salsa
Narrative

InuYasha_Rules knew the end was near. A maelstrom gathered around the skies of the village, just as the villagers gathered his home. “Fools, I watch the bridge into town and they repay me with hatred,” he grumbled. He gird himself for battle, Black plate and chain, cursed by the bloodlust of all who'd worn the armor before. Inu put on the helm and gripped the flail that he had found with the armor. “Inu, for your crimes the people have decided to burn you at the stake!” shouted Lord TFGM. “Loose the fires of Hell and the storms of Heaven, if you wish. The hounds of war shall drink deep of your blood this eve,” Inu proclaimed as he emerged from the shadowy door of his home. “Fight me cowards! I lust for your blood!” he howled to the roiling sky. He surged forward and crippled Lord TFGM's leg with one blow, blood flowed from broken flesh. His next blow caught ParkerFarker on his plated chest. Bone crunched under the blow and blood flowed from his mouth ad a gurgling scream left his throat. Product Placement was next in line. Inu crushed his arm, but not before PP took off Inu's head. “MUHAHAHAHA! ‘Tis only a flesh wound!” Inu shouted in mocking. Aghammer was the only one left standing. “Azrael, Death himself cannot top me. What can a peasant’s bastard like you hope to do against me?” Inu said as he marched closer to the lone man standing. “Fender Decadência” Aghammer muttered as he held a scroll that had survived the destruction of Herio's home. The armored from of Inu faltered, plate rusted, mail tore, and leather crumbled. In an eye-blink, InuYasha_Rules collapsed. His remains turned to dust and the winds swept them to the four corners of the earth. Aghammer began using the scrolls he had procured to mend the others wounds.

InuYasha_Rules the serf is dead.

Day seven has been swept away.
Night Seven's storms are brewing.

Final vote
Lynch Day seven
Aghammer
ParkerFarker
TFGM
^His title.

Product Placement
InuYash_Rules

@ Salsa: Epic!!!

@ Everyone else: I'm highly disapointed in you all. Someone please explain their logic for killing me!!! I told you all I was gone for a week! How could I have possibly killed anyone during that time, even if clues pointed to me?

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon