Mafia XII the Legend of Townstonia
Niccea at 9:07PM, Aug. 5, 2009
(offline)
You have an evil twin?
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Salsa at 9:56PM, Aug. 5, 2009
(offline)
nah he doesn't
I just thought I'd make up for the fact he got killed right after he got back by letting put the hurt on some people. Black magic infused armor makes people go cwazy
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
ParkerFarker at 1:20AM, Aug. 6, 2009
(online)
oh crapazoidus rex. I couldn't change my vote because I was in Sydney for the day. Sory Inu. I don't know how to go about fixing this.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
Product Placement at 4:00AM, Aug. 6, 2009
(online)
I knew that TFGM was goint to vote for Inu. I was hoping that either aghammer and parker were gonna change their votes beforehand. I should have known that he was a villain. I considered it to be suspicious when he refused my offer of assistance during our PQ discussion.

Also, the fact that all the valkires died so soon should have tipped up off.

Well, I consider this game officially lost for the town now. The chaos agent is sitting on the throne and the remaining two townies have undoubtedly been tagged by the alchemist by now. There's nothing we can do now, so TFGM might well as end this now and kill of the alchemist, thus getting rid of all the townies.

I believe that Aghammer is the Alchemist. Every once in a while, people mention that Ag is the atomic symbol for silver. Since the alchemist killed using silver flames, I'm going to make that assumption.

Finally, as I mentioned during the start of the game, the ye olde persona that I decided to adapt was a Viking. If history has taught me anything, then it's the fact that Vikings are opportunists. They raided the towns that couldn't defend themselves and traited with those that could. In that spirit I'm going to root for TFGM now.

Go chaos.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Salsa at 9:16AM, Aug. 6, 2009
(offline)
Well, I have to say, this has turned out to be an interesting game. We have tonight a and maybe tomorrow, depends on what the AoC does and what the Alchemist does. PP, don't worry, I'll make sure that you get to go down in true Viking style.
RAGE!
Aghammer at 9:36AM, Aug. 6, 2009
(offline)
I'm for TFGM too!

Product Placement
I knew that TFGM was goint to vote for Inu. I was hoping that either aghammer and parker were gonna change their votes beforehand. I should have known that he was a villain. I considered it to be suspicious when he refused my offer of assistance during our PQ discussion.

I believe that Aghammer is the Alchemist. Every once in a while, people mention that Ag is the atomic symbol for silver. Since the alchemist killed using silver flames, I'm going to make that assumption.

Finally, as I mentioned during the start of the game, the ye olde persona that I decided to adapt was a Viking. If history has taught me anything, then it's the fact that Vikings are opportunists. They raided the towns that couldn't defend themselves and traited with those that could. In that spirit I'm going to root for TFGM now.

Go chaos.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
therealtj at 10:04AM, Aug. 6, 2009
(online)
You wouldn't have to worry about the AoC if you had voted for, oh I don't know, THE VALKYRIES in the first place.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
Product Placement at 11:20AM, Aug. 6, 2009
(online)
therealtj
You wouldn't have to worry about the AoC if you had voted for, oh I don't know, THE VALKYRIES in the first place.
Which I did.

I say now would be a good time for an evil “rub-it-in” victory speach for TFGM since I can't see how he can loose. He's protected from the alchemist, we know who the alchemist is, killing him, will probably kill the rest of us and so on.

Go on. We know you want to.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 3:50PM, Aug. 6, 2009
(offline)
Here's why anyone should never do that.
The evil overlord's list
RAGE!
Niccea at 4:01PM, Aug. 6, 2009
(offline)
Kitty has been giving the comic an overhaul.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Hakoshen at 4:02PM, Aug. 6, 2009
(offline)
Salsa
Here's why anyone should never do that.
The evil overlord's list

# If an advisor says to me “My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?”, I will reply “This.” and kill the advisor.

Awesomeness.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
waff at 4:05PM, Aug. 6, 2009
(online)
I use number 15 on that list and also listen to numbers 22 and 27.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Salsa at 5:02PM, Aug. 6, 2009
(offline)
night ends in 2 hours and 45 minutes

Blood will be spilt.
RAGE!
InuYasha_Rules at 5:03PM, Aug. 6, 2009
(offline)
Go TFGM!!!…(you back stabbing son of @#%$!!!) And about that 100 things list, i'd add one more.

101 Whenever I make a list of things to do or things that I intend to do, I'd never let anyone see it. They may very well be the hero in disguise!

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
harkovast at 5:06PM, Aug. 6, 2009
(online)
I supported TFGM because I felt he was long over due having a go at being in charge. The fact he turned out to be evil will remind me never to take pity on any living soul ever again!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
crocty at 5:12PM, Aug. 6, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
I supported TFGM because I felt he was long over due having a go at being in charge. The fact he turned out to be evil will remind me never to take pity on any living soul ever again!

I TOLD you to check his role out. MANY TIMES. But no, that would be a waste, wouldn't it?
>8(
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Aghammer at 5:22PM, Aug. 6, 2009
(offline)
You have to admit…it was well played by TFGM. He knew that he wouldn't be doubted because he always runs for office and could simply say he was something “townie” and “we” would believe him. I didn't vote for him btw… oh wait, I completely missed that day… oh well. :) I wouldn't have voted for him… I would have voted for killerbob!! Oh wait, that isn't good either… who else was running?

PP, I was the one that started the campaign against Inu ;) After all, I knew it was sparrows… but birds are birds, right? And winged creatures are winged creatures.

crocty
harkovast

I TOLD you to check his role out. MANY TIMES. But no, that would be a waste, wouldn't it?
>8(
harkovast at 5:31PM, Aug. 6, 2009
(online)
Crocty to put it in terms you will understand….

Well excuuuuuuuse me princess!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
crocty at 5:33PM, Aug. 6, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Crocty to put it in terms you will understand….

Well excuuuuuuuse me princess!
You are instantly forgiven.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Product Placement at 5:37PM, Aug. 6, 2009
(online)
It's a bit of a bummer. If only Parker Farker had been able to change his vote in time. Things would be very different.

I don't see why it wouldn't been that much a surprise for Aghammer to vote for Killerbob. After all, they were on the same team.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
ParkerFarker at 6:04PM, Aug. 6, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
It's a bit of a bummer. If only Parker Farker had been able to change his vote in time. Things would be very different.

I know, I had to go pick my dad up at Sydney because he'd just got back from West Australia.

Or maybe TFGM planned that. He offered my dad that job, knowing when he would return so that I would be away from my computer! that conniving bastard.

Although I am still rooting for you TFGM!

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:54PM, Aug. 6, 2009
(online)
ParkerFarker
Product Placement

I know, I had to go pick my dad up at Sydney because he'd just got back from West Australia.

Or maybe TFGM planned that. He offered my dad that job, knowing when he would return so that I would be away from my computer! that conniving bastard.

Although I am still rooting for you TFGM!
Will I figured out who the mafia were by clues or how they acted in game. I convinced people to trust me. Gave hints/slips to who was who to killerbob hoping he would pass them on to others. I played him, this was all for KITTY! >:D

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
Aghammer at 7:13PM, Aug. 6, 2009
(offline)
What are you saying?? YOU clearly are the alchemist… stinkin icelandic runes :)

Wow, TFGM is sneaky… I love it!

Product Placement

I don't see why it wouldn't been that much a surprise for Aghammer to vote for Killerbob. After all, they were on the same team.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:40PM, Aug. 6, 2009
(online)
I didn't like lying to people. Hark and SeaCow trusted me and I abbused thier trust T.T

Thats why from now on I will not run unless I have detective role.
Aghammer
What are you saying?? YOU clearly are the alchemist… stinkin icelandic runes :)

Wow, TFGM is sneaky… I love it!

Product Placement

Product Placement at 7:42PM, Aug. 6, 2009
(online)
Oh, I'd love to be the alchemist, Aghammer. I'll gladly trade you the position.

Also, I'm really getting tired of seeing the same people get kill roles more than once. When is it my turn?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Aghammer at 7:54PM, Aug. 6, 2009
(offline)
Nooooo… you must always run! :) now Hark will be even MORE paranoid (which I didn't think was possible :))

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I didn't like lying to people. Hark and SeaCow trusted me and I abbused thier trust T.T

Thats why from now on I will not run unless I have detective role.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:57PM, Aug. 6, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
Oh, I'd love to be the alchemist, Aghammer. I'll gladly trade you the position.

Also, I'm really getting tired of seeing the same people get kill roles more than once. When is it my turn?

My roles have been,

Game V: Paramedic
Game VI: Godfather
Game VII: townie
Game IIX: Vet
Game IX: townie
Game X: GM
Game XI: Scary Movie Fan
Game XII: Serial Killer.

So I still need Vig, Det, Bomber, Reg Mafia and Paranoid. I seriously want the Bomber or Det. :D

Salsa at 7:59PM, Aug. 6, 2009
(offline)
Narrative

ParkerFarker was calm. Dragons cowered at the mention of his name. Orks ran in terror at the merest hint that he was about. He wore the pelts of beasts that had been thought unbeatable. The tales paled in comparison to the famed tracker. He had nearly met his end during the day though, and that made him think about things he'd rather not. Death chief among them. “I'll make the bastard earn it,” he said at the thought of the Grim Reaper coming for his soul. A small smile played on his lips as he cradled his mace.

Outside the tracker's home a figure silently flew across the ground to the door. “The birds shall feast well to tonight,” he thought. ParkerFarker had made his opinions about his sister in Chaos loud and clear, but mainly rude. He had also called him a coward for not openly challenging his foes. “Fool, he shall know fear this night,” he whispered as he made ready to break the door.

On the other end of the house, the Alchemist drew up his runes, making ready as the Agent of Chaos was doing on the other side of the house, but neither knew about the other. Silver paint flowed from a brush unseen. “They say he can't be killed, we shall see about that,” he mused. He was the only one left. Blood would flow this night.

Parker was surprised, not by the sudden intrusion, but by having two enemies come after him at once. “COME AFTER ME YA MANGY MUTTS!! I'LL KEEL YA BOTH!!” he bellowed. Both of them stood in a moment of shock, realizing that they now had the opportunity to end the other. Then, as if prodded by some intangible force, they charged the tracker, war cries on their lips. Parker swung at the Agent of Chaos, missing by a hair's breadth. he then drew his sword and swung it in a wide arc, catching the Alchemist's robes as he moved out of the way. The Agent of Chaos then stabbed at Parker, trying to embed the blade in his back. The tracker twisted out of the way of the knife as and thrust his sword into the arm of the Agent of Chaos. At the same moment he swung his mace low and snapped the leg of the Alchemist. A howl of pain rose as he fell clutching his leg. The tracker the ripped the sword out of the Agent of Chaos, slicing skin and muscle. The agent then reeled back trying to stem the blood flowing from the gash. “IS THAT THA BEST YA CAN DO?!?!” Parker Bellowed, a devilish gleam in his eye. “No” came the Alchemist's weak voice. Mystic energies arced through the room. Five silver runes appeared around the tracker. “Say ‘hello’ to Hel for me,” said the Alchemist as he vanished into thin air. A heartbeat passed and a maelstrom of silver fire and black smoke consumed the house and the Tracker.

ParkerFarker the Tracker has been sent to Valhalla.

The sun rose as smoke fumed from the rubble of the ruined house. A bloodied and bloody figure stood up. He glared into the east as his tattered and torn clothes flapped gently in the wind. This was only the calm before the storm. Blood would rain soon.

Night Seven has gone.

The eighth day of bloodshed has begun.
RAGE!
Product Placement at 8:01PM, Aug. 6, 2009
(online)
You also became a vigilante in game 11. I should know. I wrote the narration.

You killed Crocty in that game, thinking he was a monster.

Anyways, counting that and the godfather, it means that you've now had kill roles three times.

Edit: Oh? The narration came.

Right. I don't suppose that if I bow down to my master and vote to kill off Aghammer, he'd spare my life?

I am his bodyguard after all.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:08PM, Aug. 6, 2009
(online)
PP that didn't count. I want to be a vig at birth not made into one :D

Also no. I just love me some chaos. I'm sticking to my role and like the Dark Lord said, “LET THE LORD OF CHOAS RULE.”

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon