Mafia XII the Legend of Townstonia
Product Placement at 3:22AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(online)
Salsa
Product Placement: 2
Niccea
TFGM
Uhm…

Why did TFGM vote for me? Is he in league with Niccea? Also doesn't he get two votes?
Niccea
PP, sorry I'm trying to kill you right now, but do you have your narratives in an easy to read file? If not, I can just go through it page by page like I did Crocty's.
No offense taken. You were an ork after all. And there's an handy list of links that will take you directly to the appropriate narrations on page one, in my game. I'll post it here as well. Alternatively if you want I could just collect them all and send them to you via e-mail. PQ me your e-mail address if you prefer that.

Narrations:
Starting narration
End of day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Day 4
Night 4 - Endgame.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
ParkerFarker at 3:52AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
And there's an handy list of links that will take you directly to the appropriate narrations on of my game. I'll post it here as well. Alternatively if you want I could just collect them all and send them to you via e-mail. PQ me your e-mail address if you prefer that.

Narrations:
Starting narration

I have already drawn a page of the starting narration!
Also how do you get the link to go straight to the narration? Like I click that link and I am half way down the page where the narration is without even scrolling. How do you do that?

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
Product Placement at 4:11AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(online)
ParkerFarker
Also how do you get the link to go straight to the narration? Like I click that link and I am half way down the page where the narration is without even scrolling. How do you do that?
^^ I'm just that good.

Ok, I'll spill the beans. When you write/edit a post and click “send” you'll be directed to a page that says "Thank you for your post. Click here to read your post.“ before you get back to the forum itself. Right click ”here“ and select ”Copy Link Location". You have to be fast because the browser automatically navigates from that page in few seconds. If you miss it, you can just copy the url that's written on your navigation bar. You now have the url required to make this effect. Now press the link button on your desired post and post the url inside that.

Also. I think Parker Farker has the right idea. We should chip in and help draw up some of those pages so that we can finally catch up on the mafia comic.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Niccea at 5:38AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(offline)
Yes. I'm taking all the help I can take right now. As said before, 9 and 10 are the only ones that are not going to be much of a problem. 9 is so chock full of extras that there are going to be at least 30 pages (most of which are extras and two of the seven narratives are done.) And 10 because really not much happened.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
ParkerFarker at 5:42AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
^^ I'm just that good.
holy snappin' turtles you are that good! That is high-tech.

Product Placement
Also. I think Parker Farker has the right idea. We should chip in and help draw up some of those pages so that we can finally catch up on the mafia comic.

And I am good to draw all the narratives for game 11. Although I guess people could do the personal narrations (which I won't be doing)

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
Product Placement at 6:02AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(online)
Well… if we're doing the personal narrations. Might I ask if Rokulily could make the Kitty17 narration? She made the creepiest Hakoshen I've ever seen and it would be perfect to capture the scary atmosphere that I was trying to set up in it.

I mean, seriously. Look at the guy!

kitty17's narration
Trying to ignore the shenanigans that are occurring in the town, you've decided to keep to yourself, staying indoors most of the time. So far it's worked well for you and most people haven't noticed you at all.

Unfortunately for you, being under the radar has also made you a desirable target to those who don't like to be seen while committing their deeds.

There's a knock on the door.

You put down your game controller and check to see who it could be. It's better to be safe then sorry though and you hook the flimsy door chain on the door, before opening.

Nobody is there.

Oh well. Must have been some teasing kids, you think to yourself and walk back to your room, not noticing that the balcony door is now open.

When you open the door to your bedroom you see a figure playing at your computer. Turning his head to meet his eyes with you, he asks: “Fancy playing co-op?”

The screams inside your house are quickly silenced.

You've been turned into a werewolf.
Your sire and new master is Hakoshen.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Aghammer at 6:50AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(offline)
Hakoshen is a little scary all the time… HA. Actually, Rokulily is awesome and can draw anything. I think it is a good idea to help out… poor Niccea shouldn't have to do all the work ;) I'm willing to help as well… let me know when I can assist.

Product Placement
Well… if we're doing the personal narrations. Might I ask if Rokulily could make the Kitty17 narration? She made the creepiest Hakoshen I've ever seen and it would be perfect to capture the scary atmosphere that I was trying to set up in it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Niccea at 6:54AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer
Hakoshen is a little scary all the time… HA. Actually, Rokulily is awesome and can draw anything. I think it is a good idea to help out… poor Niccea shouldn't have to do all the work ;) I'm willing to help as well… let me know when I can assist.

Product Placement
Well. Parker has decided to take over 11. I guess you can either finish up 8 if you have a lot of time now, or start working on this game's if you don't have as much time. (Cause it will still take a while for this one to go up.)

On that vein, the comic has been updated with an extra that I should have put up earlier. I just got the pages for Day and Night 3 done for the game as well and they will go up starting tomorrow.
Aghammer at 7:00AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(offline)
I can start on this crazy game, if that's cool….

Parker, you have already done the initial narration for this game? Let me know if you want to continue with this game or whatever… I'm open to whatever. :)

Niccea
Aghammer

Product Placement
Well. Parker has decided to take over 11. I guess you can either finish up 8 if you have a lot of time now, or start working on this game's if you don't have as much time. (Cause it will still take a while for this one to go up.)

On that vein, the comic has been updated with an extra that I should have put up earlier. I just got the pages for Day and Night 3 done for the game as well and they will go up starting tomorrow.
Product Placement at 7:26AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(online)
Aghammer
Parker, you have already done the initial narration for this game?
No. He's done the initial narration for the Monster Mash game.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
ParkerFarker at 7:31AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(online)
Aghammer
I can start on this crazy game, if that's cool….

Parker, you have already done the initial narration for this game? Let me know if you want to continue with this game or whatever… I'm open to whatever. :)

yeah, and I'm more than happy to do the whole thing. But if you'd like to help you can do some of the personal narrations, which, as I had already stated, I am not going to be doing.

Product Placement at 7:38AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(online)
I should be able to do the Garbanzo bean narration. It's humorous enough for me to be able to pull it off.

… although I'm not sure if I can pull of the cat…
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Aghammer at 8:13AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(offline)
Just the idea of a Garbonzo Bean Vampire is funny :)

Product Placement
I should be able to do the Garbanzo bean narration. It's humorous enough for me to be able to pull it off.

… although I'm not sure if I can pull of the cat…
rokulily at 8:35AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(online)
Niccea
No. I'm loath to as well. But if you want to draw your own game you can and forward it all to me.

FGM got me half way through 8.

9 is mostly done because there are a lot of extras in it and only a few of the narratives actually have to be done.

10, I will most likely not do at all except for a blurb about it. There is the issue of nothing happening.

11, Unstarted.

12, unstarted.

So to make it short, I'm taking volunteers for 11 and 12. If not, I will get to them.

I'll do the personal narritives for 11 and the whole 12! Which reminds me… I think I did an extra for 8 around here somewhere…
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Salsa at 9:00AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(offline)
this should be interesting. Hope the nars aren't too serious for DDM. Seems the only slightly funny one is the last one. Can't wait to see them realized. ^-^
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Aghammer at 9:29AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(offline)
That because you are AWESOME! And I love your mafia work… too funny. Just remember to add Aghammer where-ever possible ;)

rokulily
Niccea
So to make it short, I'm taking volunteers for 11 and 12. If not, I will get to them.

I'll do the personal narritives for 11 and the whole 12! Which reminds me… I think I did an extra for 8 around here somewhere…
therealtj at 9:41AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
ParkerFarker
^^ I'm just that good.

Ok, I'll spill the beans. When you write/edit a post and click “send” you'll be directed to a page that says "Thank you for your post. Click here to read your post.“ before you get back to the forum itself. Right click ”here“ and select ”Copy Link Location". You have to be fast because the browser automatically navigates from that page in few seconds. If you miss it, you can just copy the url that's written on your navigation bar. You now have the url required to make this effect. Now press the link button on your desired post and post the url inside that.

Actually, there is an easier way. On the top right of the post, next to the Delete link there's an arrow pointing down. You can copy the direct link to the post there.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
Niccea at 10:01AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(offline)
Well, we got nominated for Best Community Project…but I don't know where to get the little banner…yet.
gullas at 10:04AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(offline)
So, 5 people left, 2 with killing power… this is going to be interesting XD

one question though, did you guys all vote for me in the DDawards :)? Cause before the nomination I only had 13 about subscribers(now 15) and I still managed to get nominated… either that or there were very few votes in that category
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
Niccea at 10:10AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(offline)
I don't think I voted for that category. If I did, I voted for you…but I don't remember….

Now where is that banner. I'm going to put it everywhere! In my sig, in the comic, random places on the thread…
Niccea at 10:13AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(offline)
WA-POW!
Salsa at 10:16AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(offline)
six people are left. Two kill roles, and they're both on opposite sides. This is going to be real interesting.
EDIT: @ Niccea: schweet.
RAGE!
InuYasha_Rules at 10:18AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(offline)
gullas
So, 5 people left, 2 with killing power… this is going to be interesting XD

one question though, did you guys all vote for me in the DDawards :)? Cause before the nomination I only had 13 about subscribers(now 15) and I still managed to get nominated… either that or there were very few votes in that category

Um… Didst thou forget that I hast come back from guarding the bridge? I decided that it was time to take a break and relax for a while! But yes, there be 6 ppl still alive.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
waff at 10:21AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(online)
I think we should dedicate the award to niccea if the ddm comic wins best community project. who's with me?!
-edit-
scratch that niccea and rokulily.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
gullas at 10:23AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(offline)
waff
I think we should dedicate the award to niccea if the ddm comic wins best community project. who's with me?!

Aye aye, capn'
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
Niccea at 10:27AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(offline)
Technically, I think everyone could put the image in their sigs. Just cause we make the insanity together.
Salsa at 11:02AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(offline)
GM Election thread is up. Sign ups start now voting starts at the end of the game. :)
RAGE!
GarBonzo Bean at 12:31PM, Aug. 4, 2009
(offline)
I've posted my idea. AND my bribe.
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
Product Placement at 12:35PM, Aug. 4, 2009
(online)
therealtj
Actually, there is an easier way. On the top right of the post, next to the Delete link there's an arrow pointing down. You can copy the direct link to the post there.
Oh…

Never noticed that arrow. Funny how it's been there this whole time.

I'd be tempted to put the best community project banner on my sign but I made, what? Three pages? I don't think that's enough to allow me to take that much credit for it.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
waff at 12:53PM, Aug. 4, 2009
(online)
niccea's the one who started it all and roku's one of the best artists among us.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon