Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Mafia XXVIII: Mafia NOIR - Sign up thread
alwinbot at 4:40PM, May 23, 2010
(offline)
I Am The 1337 Master
Mettaur
rokulily
oh my gosh, mettaur's building an army like tfgm. for some reason this cracks me up.

and l33t… well now i can imagine kroatz taking on a bear. you draw it, i challenge you.
@Rokulily Yeah, kinda like…a italian mob, ain't it?!?! Even more true since two of thems is real family, and the other a good friend of mine, ya don't mess with da family! Youse gots dat?

@1337 Do eeet!
No puking over this now*:

*it's that bad**
**tablet's acting up too but that's no excuse. Better than the rushed superhero thing for the drawing wars. that was bad. :D.

TFGM
I'm his role model :D

If my other friends weren't so diffi(er?)cult I would have a full blown army. But one can't figure out how to make an account. A few just won't give mafia the time of day and another is just too lazy.

But no one player should have over a 5 member allaince anyway.

Also whatever my role maybe I am running for Pardoner. Cause I need me some pardonerness.
I'll support ya.
but I follow no one's rules. -_-…

I DEMAND THAT ALL DRAWING CHALLENGES BE MADE IN THAT OTHER THREAD…
Read this comic. It is the greatest journal comic ever written and drawn. Trust me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
Mettaur at 5:09PM, May 23, 2010
(offline)
Oh god, the 13th page! Unlucky number! Quick, post insanely to move to the next page!
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:00PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:47PM, May 23, 2010
(online)
rokulily
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Well I was upset that I've only been elected Mayor twice in the 24 games I've played even though I've tried every time. Also I think PP just gave me a new title! “The Genocidal Mayor”! Thanks PP :3

no. no this must stop- there was no title giving happening here, there was no vote of anykind and the game hasn't even started. i am stealing your titles- heck i just put on a green hat right now just to do this thing.

and i just aquired a cat. serious business.

Me and my suit full of cats have a bone to pick with you

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 5:47PM, May 23, 2010
(offline)
I adore the number 13, no! D:

And is there a new contest there alwin?

and a page from you for the comic yet? O_o?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:54PM
Product Placement at 6:43PM, May 23, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Well I was upset that I've only been elected Mayor twice in the 24 games I've played even though I've tried every time.
Oh please. You've gotten the pardoner seat so often that it's borderline unfair. I counted 4 games at a quick glance where you gained the pardoner seat. That means 6 games where you had an influential position, on top of being immune to night hits (as long as the bodyguards remained alive). On top of that, I counted 4 games where there either was no beginning election or the election had been altered to a point where there was no real mayor title to talk about. And don't forget that out of 3 of those 24 games of yours, you were the GM. That leaves 17 games with elections and worthwhile titles.

6 times out of 17, in a game that usually has the bare minimum of 20 players? Hell… I wouldn't be complaining.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Also I think PP just gave me a new title!
Three titles for the same act (which is killing off the town as the mayor)?

Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:47PM, May 23, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Well I was upset that I've only been elected Mayor twice in the 24 games I've played even though I've tried every time.
Oh please. You've gotten the pardoner seat so often that it's borderline unfair. I counted 4 games at a quick glance where you gained the pardoner seat. That means 6 games where you had an influential position, on top of being immune to night hits (as long as the bodyguards remained alive). On top of that, I counted 4 games where there either was no beginning election or the election had been altered to a point where there was no real mayor title to talk about. And don't forget that out of 3 of those 24 games of yours, you were the GM. That leaves 17 games with elections and worthwhile titles.

6 times out of 17, in a game that usually has the bare minimum of 20 players? Hell… I wouldn't be complaining.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Also I think PP just gave me a new title!
Three titles for the same act (which is killing off the town as the mayor)?

I was waiting for someone to call me on the 24 games :3. Should of figured it would be mean ol' PP. Why are you always picking on me T.T

Also to be fair “Bringer of Bloodbaths” came from the first time I was mayor for killing EVERYONE. “The imperalist something or other((not my favorite title))” was for killing everyone but me. Your suggestion is cause I've been a evil mayor.

:P

Product Placement at 7:07PM, May 23, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Why are you always picking on me T.T
Somebody has to do it. >:Þ
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:30PM, May 23, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Why are you always picking on me T.T
Somebody has to do it. >:Þ

Isn't that Crocty job?

Now I'm going to have to do the worst thing possible to you in Fightsplosion. THE WORST THING POSSIBLE.

Randomdudeperson at 8:17PM, May 23, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
rokulily
oh my gosh, mettaur's building an army like tfgm. for some reason this cracks me up.

and l33t… well now i can imagine kroatz taking on a bear. you draw it, i challenge you.

If my other friends weren't so differcult I would have a full blown army. But one can't figure out how to make an account. A few just won't give mafia the time of day and another is just too lazy.

Also whatever my role maybe I am running for Pardoner. Cause I need me some pardonerness.

0.o Wich one am I? Choose your words wisely sir. And I have an account, and I am on this website a couple times a day, so what else is left? I take offense to that. Unless of course if you decided not to include me on this list. In which case, you've hurt my feelings. :(
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Zeph at 8:43PM, May 23, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
rokulily
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Well I was upset that I've only been elected Mayor twice in the 24 games I've played even though I've tried every time. Also I think PP just gave me a new title! “The Genocidal Mayor”! Thanks PP :3

no. no this must stop- there was no title giving happening here, there was no vote of anykind and the game hasn't even started. i am stealing your titles- heck i just put on a green hat right now just to do this thing.

and i just aquired a cat. serious business.

Me and my suit full of cats have a bone to pick with you

Heh Heh…. Cat suits rock.
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:56PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:19PM, May 23, 2010
(online)
Randomdudeperson
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
rokulily

If my other friends weren't so differcult I would have a full blown army. But one can't figure out how to make an account. A few just won't give mafia the time of day and another is just too lazy.

0.o Wich one am I? Choose your words wisely sir. And I have an account, and I am on this website a couple times a day, so what else is left? I take offense to that. Unless of course if you decided not to include me on this list. In which case, you've hurt my feelings. :(
I said my other friends. Someone is paranoid.

@Zeph: Thanks so much for commenting on my picture.

Randomdudeperson at 11:08PM, May 23, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Randomdudeperson
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
rokulily

Well, um…carry on then. *slowly disapears*
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 11:24PM, May 23, 2010
(online)
Randomdudeperson
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Randomdudeperson
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
rokulily

Well, um…carry on then. *slowly disapears*
No! Don't disappear! I need you to help me destroy the towI mean to keep the town safe from criminals *Shifty eyes*

Product Placement at 4:25AM, May 24, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Now I'm going to have to do the worst thing possible to you in Fightsplosion. THE WORST THING POSSIBLE.
Riiight. Because pointing out the truth deserves punishment.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Anthony Mercer at 5:25AM, May 24, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
Quick, post insanely

shhgkjortidfhuserfwnscvh dkjndfbsnfcnsdfhjnkfsbdfhdfsndkjdftidfhk jbghjsrnghs k gch nighifsdb fcghfnfhsubliminalmessagesrefgjsemorvg kfhgsjgkdfjsk rfhugjgihsuerhi

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Someone is paranoid.

But we don't know our roles yet! XD
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
Kroatz at 6:34AM, May 24, 2010
(online)

I gotta go lie the frick down now.
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:23PM
jninjashadow at 9:33AM, May 24, 2010
(online)
Kroatz

I gotta go lie the frick down now.
Wimp.
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
same at 9:36AM, May 24, 2010
(online)

Anyone ever notice, 50% of the comics on DD look like this?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:20PM
Kroatz at 10:43AM, May 24, 2010
(online)
As I walked from the bar back to the apartment for yet another sleepless night I couldn't help but wonder about this world we live in. As the rain left cold circles of desperation on my coat I noticed the whole world must have once been created. As if every breath I drew, every step I took, every case I've solved was somehow written for someones pleasure.
The rain became thicker, a blanket of gloom sweaping across the city, taking every form of happiness, luck and good thoughts with it, leaving nothing but an empty place in our hearts where once friends and family lived on, even after their own inevitable demise. People surrounding me, walking the streets as aimless as me, bumped into each other without even the slightest glimmer of hope left in their dull eyes. Crimes will be commited, not because it's needed, not because it will make lives better, only to try and push out the numbness. To try and feel… Something.

Even I, one of the sharpest, most succesfull and most worshipped members of this society, have been infected by this feeling of NOIR.

The last house in Townstreet has been bought, a new family has moved in.
God help us all.

THE SIGN UP IS CLOSED. The game will be here soon.

- Albert Einstein
Zeph at 12:17PM, May 24, 2010
(online)
same

Hope I'm not in that 50%

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
same at 2:06PM, May 24, 2010
(online)
Zeph
same

Hope I'm not in that 50%

Kroatz at 2:09PM, May 24, 2010
(online)
same

I love Gantz.
For the story of course, I've got every english translated issue so far.

- Albert Einstein
same at 2:20PM, May 24, 2010
(online)
its probibly the only manga i know with realistic characters.
Kroatz at 2:24PM, May 24, 2010
(online)
same
its probibly the only manga i know with realistic characters.

Clannad has some. Not all of them though, and even the realistic ones can be really stereotypical at times…

- Albert Einstein
Zeph at 2:32PM, May 24, 2010
(online)
same
Zeph
same

Hope I'm not in that 50%

I'm confused. Sooo the response to that is Gantz?

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Kroatz at 2:41PM, May 24, 2010
(online)
Zeph
I'm confused. Sooo the response to that is Gantz?
Why yes.

Yes it is.

- Albert Einstein
Byndris at 2:51PM, May 24, 2010
(offline)
When may this game start?
The incredibly insane magic wielding moose that looks a lot like a mushroom.

Read Mushroom Man… when I eventually get around to making it…
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:35AM
Mettaur at 3:02PM, May 24, 2010
(offline)
tomorrow.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:03PM, May 24, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Riiight. Because pointing out the truth deserves punishment.
It is in America.

Mettaur at 4:13PM, May 24, 2010
(offline)
America, home of the free, brave, and douchebags!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon