Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Rant or Vent here
BunBun at 2:36PM, Sept. 2, 2007
(offline)
Ugh, freaking avater resizeing… WHY MUST YOU VEX ME SO?!?
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:35AM
BunBun at 2:42PM, Sept. 2, 2007
(offline)
Anyhoo, I just went back and read some of the posts in more detail… and I thought my life sucked.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:35AM
Poke Alster at 2:52PM, Sept. 2, 2007
(offline)
ARHHHHHHHHHH LIFE
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:46PM
kyupol at 5:18AM, Sept. 3, 2007
(online)
lol my rants would piss people off.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:25PM
marine at 6:37AM, Sept. 3, 2007
(offline)
Just me existing pisses people off.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:52PM
Ozoneocean at 6:49AM, Sept. 3, 2007
(online)
I can't spare the time to comment on all the comics I usually comment on (although I seem to make enough time to post here…), because I have extra work on this week and need to work extra hard to finish my comic early.

Ugh, I have to go into the city every day this week! I hate doing that! Train fare is a bastard, the city is full of kids with dyed black hair trying to look emo, and skinny women with dyed blonde hair trying to look like models. Seriously, all kids seem to have black hair and all adult women seem to be blonde.

And where have all the fat people gone? I only saw about 6! They've disappeared! Everyone's skinny. The skinniest are the rich ladies with the best blonde dye jobs and the poor drug addicts with the worst dye jobs!

Lastly, the post office building has been ruined! The 100 year old neoclassical sandstone big, huge, beautiful building with it's massive hall and old wooden panneling and fittings inside has been gutted and they're making it into offices and shops! Sure, the outside is still there, but that's just half the story… Gawd I hate the way Perth has NO respect for old things, heritage or tradition, we're continually destroying all old buildings and putting up cheap crap… Besides, now if people want to go to a post office in the city they have to find one of those pokey little newsagent type ***t-holes and cram in there one after another!

Yeah, so I hate the city.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:27PM
marine at 8:42AM, Sept. 3, 2007
(offline)
Would you rather have morbidly obese people riding scooters and slouchy unhealthy people everywhere Ozone?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:52PM
Bekefel at 10:46AM, Sept. 3, 2007
(offline)
Ozone's not as cool as he used to be and it fucks me off. D:<
Please, please, you give me too little credit.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:17AM
Ian Jay at 12:19PM, Sept. 3, 2007
(offline)
I've been posting my comic here on DD for about two and a half years now, and the one week it finally gets featured I have a piece of “oh by the way I'm taking a break this week” filler art up on the front page.

ARRRRGGHHH I'm a moron.

ALSO: How are things going on here in the DD forums? Good? Bad? What?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:56PM
Lukey at 6:50PM, Sept. 3, 2007
(offline)
Well they haven't been abandoned. That's always good. Sucks about getting featured while on break.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:49PM
Ozoneocean at 9:13PM, Sept. 3, 2007
(online)
marine
Would you rather have morbidly obese people riding scooters and slouchy unhealthy people everywhere Ozone?
As long as they were all like that guy in the Simpsons.

Today's rant: Spring.

So it's just turned spring here. I went out into the city again today in shorts and a light long sleeved shirt. It wasn't as warm as yesterday, but still fairly nice, and I even got a little hot while walking. As soon as I get out of the office though the weather turns yuck! Cold wind, rain, grey sky! I shivered at the train station despite the scarf and fingerless gloves I took along just in case.

Worst season ever: Spring.
I'm wearing jeans, the same shirt, and a nice coat tomorrow. Coats are the key: too hot; carry them, cold; wear them. Sorted! I will own spring yet.
Bekefel
Ozone's not as cool as he used to be and it fucks me off. D:<
Ah, I see: Emo kid ;)
Bekefel at 2:39AM, Sept. 4, 2007
(offline)
Ozone

WHAT YOU JUST SAID WAS BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD.
Ozoneocean at 3:02AM, Sept. 4, 2007
(online)
Bekefel
Ozone
You're makin' me emo :(
Bekefel at 3:34AM, Sept. 4, 2007
(offline)
ozoneocean
Bekefel
Ozone
You're makin' me emo :(

:D You know I love you really. Or do I? …yes I do.

NEWS BUTTONS IS FIXED GRUYYYL.
Rori at 5:01PM, Sept. 4, 2007
(online)
Screw stress!!! I just found out my stepdad has cancer and my friend tried to kill himself this weekend, and my ex is a douche, but that doesn't seem as bad now.
It's my last semester of college, so I need to do well.
I also need to get an internship so I can pay my loans.
I really miss my pets, and may have to give them up. My friends don't even care enough to lend an ear, and it makes me want to throw them away.
I also feel bad about bitching…
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:11PM
TheMidge28 at 8:02PM, Sept. 4, 2007
(online)
Rori
Screw stress!!! I just found out my stepdad has cancer and my friend tried to kill himself this weekend, and my ex is a douche, but that doesn't seem as bad now.
It's my last semester of college, so I need to do well.
I also need to get an internship so I can pay my loans.
I really miss my pets, and may have to give them up. My friends don't even care enough to lend an ear, and it makes me want to throw them away.
I also feel bad about bitching…

don't feel bad about sharing.

Sorry about your dad. My dad was diagnosed with intestinal cancer a month ago…he went into surgery two weeks ago and it was really touch and go. He is okay and they got all of the cancer supossedly. I hope the same for you father. Your friend needs help and you may not be the one to give it to them. As hard as that sounds. Also as for ex's being douches its part of the job description.
I hope that helps a bit.

My turn, I hate working hard to do my comic to see it not get off the ground readership wise. I know I am not alone in feeling that but its my rant…so Nah! There are a lot of comics on here which I wish were spotlighted more and it was easier to find them as well. Some comics go into obscurity because they don't have a presence or nobody gives them the time of day. Dog Eat Dog. I know someone will say…yadda, yadda, yadda, shut the heck up, but its my rant…so Nah!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:21PM
yadiel at 6:59PM, Sept. 5, 2007
(offline)
I must see my ex this saturday due to a friends reunion >___< and we ended really bad, and I know she will try to fix things again XD and I can't just say $%"% off, because I want to have fun with my highg school frinds X_x this is so %$&$%
<— by the way crits are more than welcome =D
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:52PM
stabbyfairy at 7:20AM, Sept. 6, 2007
(online)
I knew this week would drive me crazy.
Mum's gone to visit my aunt and uncle for a few days, expecting me and my sister to behave like the responsible adults we're supposed to be. However, this means I've had no-one to talk to all week apart from a horny 17-year-old scene kid who spends all her time banging her boyfriend and so hasn't done a single bit of housework. They can't even put their damn Coke cans in the recycling box. *breathes into paper bag*
It's only a tiny problem but… ARGH she annoys me SO MUCH!
And another thing! Last year I was getting the exact same money as her and managed to save up £700. SHE spends it all on phone credit, getting pierced and buying shoddy clothes she'll wear once and decide she doesn't like. So she's constantly badgering me and Mum for handouts. Get some responsibility, girl! You're old enough to THINK before you buy crap you don't need!

OK, I'm done. I feel a little better now. XD
Currently rewriting Pictures from the start - and it is now called In Carnate.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:55PM
Boss at 9:30AM, Sept. 6, 2007
(offline)
I hate that I can't draw, and am forced to make crappy emoticon-like people.

No I will no change by going to an art class, either.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:32AM
Hapoppo at 8:25PM, Sept. 6, 2007
(online)
I'm not swamped up to my eyeballs in hot, half-naked, oiled-up Sports Illustrated swimsuit models. And I can't afford the new PSP.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:42PM
Ozoneocean at 2:29AM, Sept. 7, 2007
(online)
Hapoppo
I'm not swamped up to my eyeballs in hot, half-naked, oiled-up Sports Illustrated swimsuit models. And I can't afford the new PSP.
Which half is supposed to be naked? Or does it just depend on which model…? lol! Hey maybe half are naked and the other half are clothed? lol! lol!

…yeah.
shaneronzio at 9:29AM, Sept. 7, 2007
(online)
I forgot my portable sketching station at Work and I had some Dy-No-Mite concepts that I didn't get to sketch out this morning when I had time.
It is probably for the better, I will mull over a few story Ideas in my noggen before I get them down on paper.

I like peanutbutter and cellery…I don't think I have eaten that in years tho.

Seasonal Allergies suck. :dizzy:
Current Project:CROSS WORLDS NEXUS
Updates Monday, Wenzday & FRIDAY
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:32PM
Spartachu at 4:06PM, Sept. 7, 2007
(offline)
The AC in my home broke. All I see is sweat.
My girlfriend left me too. I feel worse than bad…
I feel like punching someone…
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:53PM
Ozoneocean at 5:50AM, Sept. 9, 2007
(online)
I'm really sick with a cold or something… it just took over my system and manifested itself halfway through today. I feel like crap, really, really cold, sore chest, sore throat, sore eyes, muggy head, headaches threatening, weak, tired. Oh dear I hate being sick!

That's after having a weird case of hay fever for a month or two where all that happened was that my nose ran and I sneezed sometimes… Not usual for me when I have that.

I must have caught this from someone and whoever that is I hate them more! :(

poop :(
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:28PM
warren at 7:55AM, Sept. 9, 2007
(offline)
I have stuff to do and feel like doing nothing today.
Warren

On the Duck:
Title -updating! ~30 strips!
PAC -New! >10 strips.

Others:
Spare Change -updating! ~2000 strips!
Mass Production -hiatus. ~300 strips.

This guy does Piss Mario, Stick, and Filler!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:48PM
simonitro at 1:56PM, Sept. 9, 2007
(offline)
When I'm really pissed, I feel like stabbing someone's eye with the potato pealer!

Beware of my temper!

Enjoy… Las Vegas-y
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:37PM
imshard at 2:08PM, Sept. 9, 2007
(offline)
I am tired and burned out on school, and the professors keep piling up more shit on his already swamped students. I'm exhausted from sleep deprivation, I haven't seen my friends in weeks, and some god damned executives keep screwing around with my department at work.
Not to mention the the fact that nothing seems to be frickin working!!!!!
my car, died and the network is down half the time.

AAAAAAAARRGHGHG!!

:mad:
Don't be a stick in the mud traditionalist! Support global warming!

Tech Support: The Comic!! Updates Somedays!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:57PM
kyupol at 6:09PM, Sept. 9, 2007
(online)
I feel like shit today due to a number of reasons… I dont wanna spit em all out cuz Im too fuckin lazy to type now.

Its just gonna be a pile of angry drivel anyway… anger directed at everything…

lol but anyway… on the bright side at least that makes me more motivated to work on Mag-Isa (the new non-Brood Knight related comic I'm working at)

Fucking Brood Knight was actually started as an outlet for my anger.

Though this one is the same. blablabla… yadda this yadda that. Too many fucking cliches. I got em fucking cliches in my comics… like (at least)ONE dude has to be this weirdo mentally unstable fuck who just has fucking issues with this and that and he has to do something crazy and angry… or just sit there and bitch and moan about how many issues and shit he has with this whole goddamn shit life… yeah… cliche. lol

Goddammit. lol

—–end rant—–
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:25PM
simonitro at 10:48PM, Sept. 9, 2007
(offline)
When commenting or rating any of my comics, DON'T FUCKING BE GUTLESS WHORES!!!

I will accept a 1 with something written “Your comic looks better as wiped ass tissue paper!” with shown nickname and avatar… I will report any comment with even a 5 if someone just places him/herself as “Anonymous”!

Have the guts! You won't die… you'll not get executed… I'm not going over you comics and rank them all 1 as an act of revenge!

Because I received a 1 written “Anonymous” and I know who the fuck he it and he's so fucking obvious!

Enjoy… Las Vegas-y
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:37PM
shaneronzio at 6:38AM, Sept. 10, 2007
(online)
Pardon the Rant.
um sorry its Unrelated.

Why is it when I have my Shi tto geth er I Don't have enough time in the Day to do all of the stuff that I need to do.

I have Ample ammounts of work to do and the Equipment to do it, now I am just out of time.

Before, I had a broken machine and out of date software, now I am ahead of things and have all the parts I need…so I am trying to catch up…with myself.

I might have to scale back on a side project to focus on driving foreward with what I got.

It is September…
I think I will hold off on that side project until January.

may as well keep on trucking on this Road until the years end.
O.K.

carry on

Current Project:CROSS WORLDS NEXUS
Updates Monday, Wenzday & FRIDAY
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:32PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon