Forum Games

Mafia XLVII: The Town With No Townies
Randomdudeperson at 8:02PM, Aug. 28, 2011
(online)
posts: 611
joined: 9-20-2009
ah :(
Niccea at 1:16PM, Aug. 29, 2011
(online)
posts: 5,561
joined: 8-10-2007
I don't have any votes.
Niccea at 3:09PM, Aug. 29, 2011
(online)
posts: 5,561
joined: 8-10-2007
I now have one vote:
theflyinggreenmonkey
Bill
pokketmonstahhuntah at 3:26PM, Aug. 29, 2011
(online)
posts: 137
joined: 3-5-2011
Niccea wrote:
I now have one vote:
theflyinggreenmonkey
Bill

Lol
Man,
I would kill for some Okonomiyaki right now!
Deviant-art
Niccea at 3:33PM, Aug. 29, 2011
(online)
posts: 5,561
joined: 8-10-2007
Ok. I am really considering to extend the votes since next to no one has voted and I like it when everyone has a good chance of being hung.
pokketmonstahhuntah at 3:48PM, Aug. 29, 2011
(online)
posts: 137
joined: 3-5-2011
Niccea wrote:
Ok. I am really considering to extend the votes since next to no one has voted and I like it when everyone has a good chance of being hung.
Sure, I don't mind. I'll probably get hung anyway! ^^
Man,
I would kill for some Okonomiyaki right now!
Deviant-art
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:48PM, Aug. 29, 2011
(online)
posts: 3,830
joined: 12-19-2008
pokketmonstahhuntah wrote:
Niccea wrote:
Ok. I am really considering to extend the votes since next to no one has voted and I like it when everyone has a good chance of being hung.
 Sure, I don't mind. I'll probably get hung anyway! ^^
Either that or somehow we both survive and I get to kill you.

pokketmonstahhuntah at 2:36AM, Aug. 30, 2011
(online)
posts: 137
joined: 3-5-2011
TheFlyingGreenMonkey wrote:
pokketmonstahhuntah wrote:
Niccea wrote:
Ok. I am really considering to extend the votes since next to no one has voted and I like it when everyone has a good chance of being hung.
  Sure, I don't mind. I'll probably get hung anyway! ^^
Either that or somehow we both survive and I get to kill you. 
Ah, you admit being serial killer/maffia? =D
Man,
I would kill for some Okonomiyaki right now!
Deviant-art
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:38AM, Aug. 30, 2011
(online)
posts: 3,830
joined: 12-19-2008
pokketmonstahhuntah wrote:
TheFlyingGreenMonkey wrote:
 
pokketmonstahhuntah wrote:
Niccea wrote:
Ok. I am really considering to extend the votes since next to no one has voted and I like it when everyone has a good chance of being hung.
  Sure, I don't mind. I'll probably get hung anyway! ^^
 
Either that or somehow we both survive and I get to kill you. 
Ah, you admit being serial killer/maffia? =D
Umm dude I know you already know this but I'll tell you again I fully admit to being the vig.  Now why you should believe me: I admitted it during elections, the reason why I knew Blind to be godfather was because I tried to kill him and failed, Aye told me to kill Kroatz. The fact that both these nars say vig also is a clue to my role. 
Now tell me why “Bill”

pokketmonstahhuntah at 4:44AM, Aug. 30, 2011
(online)
posts: 137
joined: 3-5-2011
TheFlyingGreenMonkey wrote:
pokketmonstahhuntah wrote:
TheFlyingGreenMonkey wrote:
  
pokketmonstahhuntah wrote:
Niccea wrote:
Ok. I am really considering to extend the votes since next to no one has voted and I like it when everyone has a good chance of being hung.
  Sure, I don't mind. I'll probably get hung anyway! ^^
  
Either that or somehow we both survive and I get to kill you. 
Ah, you admit being serial killer/maffia? =D
Umm dude I know you already know this but I'll tell you again I fully admit to being the vig.  Now why you should believe me: I admitted it during elections, the reason why I knew Blind to be godfather was because I tried to kill him and failed, Aye told me to kill Kroatz. The fact that both these nars say vig also is a clue to my role. 
Now tell me why “Bill” 
Yeah…
I'm not good with words ^^
Man,
I would kill for some Okonomiyaki right now!
Deviant-art
ayesinback at 5:52AM, Aug. 30, 2011
(online)
posts: 2,007
joined: 8-23-2010
The mayor had an official visit from Hurr Irene, who was more high-maintenance than expected.
 
It's probably too late to call a double lynch, but I am SO lynching YOU, Bill!!  
NOT to pardon, Mr Leet.
 
under new management
pokketmonstahhuntah at 9:44AM, Aug. 30, 2011
(online)
posts: 137
joined: 3-5-2011
ayesinback wrote:
The mayor had an official visit from Hurr Irene, who was more high-maintenance than expected.
 
It's probably too late to call a double lynch, but I am SO lynching YOU, Bill!!  
NOT to pardon, Mr Leet.
I wonder where we went wrong…
I mean, at one point, you're offering to place a statue in town for me, the next, you're SO lynching ME!
I can't trust a mayor like this D':
Meh, I even offered to extend the lynching time. I got smell for thanks =/
Man,
I would kill for some Okonomiyaki right now!
Deviant-art
ayesinback at 10:11AM, Aug. 30, 2011
(online)
posts: 2,007
joined: 8-23-2010
pokketmonstahhuntah wrote:
 I got smell for thanks =/
     
 
If it smells like bare feet that walked through swamps after running laps in a cow pasture, then you got your just dessert
 
and your nose is functioning properly.
 
btw: I can hear Gullas breathing. what are you up to, Icelander Dude?
under new management
last edited on Aug. 30, 2011 3:56PM
Niccea at 4:17PM, Aug. 30, 2011
(online)
posts: 5,561
joined: 8-10-2007
“But Ayes, you were going to to make a statue in my honor.”
 
“I decided not to.”
 
“You only kill tumbleweeds.”
 
“I can make an exception.” Ayes made sure that the noose around Bill's neck was good and tight. “Any last words?”
 
“About that statue -”
 
Pokketmonstahunta the mad bomber is dead
 
On the other side of townston, the lasiest man woke up. And then he exploded.
 
BFF Satan the paramedic is dead.
last edited on Aug. 30, 2011 4:18PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:47PM, Aug. 30, 2011
(online)
posts: 3,830
joined: 12-19-2008
EXPLOTION!
So we have one SK and hitman left.

harkovast at 12:22AM, Aug. 31, 2011
(online)
posts: 5,198
joined: 10-12-2008
Just so you know…I'll be back.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
ayesinback at 6:41AM, Aug. 31, 2011
(online)
posts: 2,007
joined: 8-23-2010
harkovast wrote:
Just so you know…I'll be back.
  
 
You've been missed!
 
On another note – it really isn't Bill's fault that I'm so gullible and he is a consummate prevaricator.  I told him he could have a statue, and I should make good.
 
It will be a statue with a nice bronze plaque that reads: Bill.  
 
And it will look like a tumbleweed.  
And it will be a scratch ‘n’ sniff statue – but I'd advise against scratching it because the odor released will be reminiscent of Bill's lowly track through cow pies and swamp.  
 
 
And the pigeons will love it.
under new management
last edited on Aug. 31, 2011 7:12AM
pokketmonstahhuntah at 7:58AM, Aug. 31, 2011
(online)
posts: 137
joined: 3-5-2011
Wow, that's the first time in a long, long time I had to use a translation service, because I didn't know an English word. “prevaricator”. (Yeah, I'm not a native English-speaker)
Also, great, even though I may have died, the legend will live on. 200 years form now, no-one will remember you guys, but everyone will know of the tale of the Mad Bomber who, although covered in cow-pie, still blew up innocent folks!
Man,
I would kill for some Okonomiyaki right now!
Deviant-art
Niccea at 8:55AM, Aug. 31, 2011
(online)
posts: 5,561
joined: 8-10-2007
Do you have the audacity to doubt my veracity and even insinuate that I might prevaricate?
 Translation for Bill:
Are you calling me a liar?
 
Couldn't resist.
ayesinback at 10:15AM, Aug. 31, 2011
(online)
posts: 2,007
joined: 8-23-2010
I propose a substitute non-avatar-based title for Bill:  Consummate Tumbleweed
under new management
Niccea at 12:31PM, Aug. 31, 2011
(online)
posts: 5,561
joined: 8-10-2007
Ok…number one: I'm PQing the inactives right now and giving them a piece of my mind. They will be tumbleweed fodder if I don't hear back.
Number Two: Click the banner in my sig.
pokketmonstahhuntah at 3:16PM, Aug. 31, 2011
(online)
posts: 137
joined: 3-5-2011
Oh, and my name is not Bill…
But, whatever, I will wear the name… like a title!
Man,
I would kill for some Okonomiyaki right now!
Deviant-art
Anthony Mercer at 3:24PM, Aug. 31, 2011
(online)
posts: 401
joined: 9-29-2008
pokketmonstahhuntah wrote:
Oh, and my name is not Bill…
It's a bit late to claim that now.
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
Zeph at 3:29PM, Aug. 31, 2011
(online)
posts: 1,973
joined: 12-22-2006
It was the butler. It's ALWAYS the butler.

That is all.
May the killings continue.
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
ayesinback at 4:09PM, Aug. 31, 2011
(online)
posts: 2,007
joined: 8-23-2010
Zeph wrote:
It was the butler. It's ALWAYS the butler.

That is all.
May the killings continue.
IT'S THE GUY WITH THE SPOON!
 
Hey, Zeph.  I guess you gave up reading personal quacks?
under new management
Niccea at 4:10PM, Aug. 31, 2011
(online)
posts: 5,561
joined: 8-10-2007
The town's other serial killer was fast asleep in bed. He really hadn't gone out at all during the past week. “Sheesh, what a lazy man,” said the vigilante. “I've been killing scum ever since I could fire a gun, but this will be the most boring prey I have ever tracked. This does not even merit an epic narration.”
 
Gullas the serial killer is dead
ayesinback at 5:31PM, Aug. 31, 2011
(online)
posts: 2,007
joined: 8-23-2010
okay.   anyone else Really Sick&Tired of this “there are no posts” when you hit “go to post”?
 
- had to gripe.  feeling better now -
 
So Leet confessed over on ComicFury that he is the hitman.  I believe he thought he could get out of Dodge and survive.
 
 But NO!  Tumbleweeds with tracking sensors will take care of him.  And if they don't:  we're a lynching bad boy Leet.
 
A sweet town victory, if only Randomdude, BFFSatan – and you especially, Mett, who sacrificed for the Minister of Cuteness, could have been with us. ByeBye
under new management
last edited on Aug. 31, 2011 5:34PM
pokketmonstahhuntah at 3:33AM, Sept. 1, 2011
(online)
posts: 137
joined: 3-5-2011
And the funny thing is, it really wasn't me who assualted TFGM the first night… I'm wondering who it was…
Man,
I would kill for some Okonomiyaki right now!
Deviant-art
gullas at 5:12AM, Sept. 1, 2011
(online)
posts: 2,308
joined: 11-14-2007
What the heck? I wonder if I ever recieved my PQ… stupid clitches…
I just found this game few moments ago, I almost feel ashamed of myself for not having killed a single person :( 
last edited on Sept. 1, 2011 5:15AM
Anthony Mercer at 11:52AM, Sept. 1, 2011
(online)
posts: 401
joined: 9-29-2008
It's really confusing when the OP isn't updated! It's hard to work out who's dead!
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved