RP Zone

Heroes wanted
picosux224 at 10:42PM, July 27, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:dunno.you might want to ask Bulma about that when you have a chance.
Bardock:whoa!*the robot then fired a bunch of bullets making Bardock jump out of the way and pushed the off button on its back making it fall to the ground.*that..was…difficult.
*Brenton threw his son a bottle of water*
Brenton:take 5 buddy. you did great.
Shallot:(and it seems his children are already capable fighters at such a young age.)
Violet:hi.*Violet eagerly walked up to Shallot*
Shallot:go away…im busy.
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on Sept. 10, 2017 7:53AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:57PM, July 28, 2017
(online)
Violet: why?

Shallot: cause cake and planning stuff.

violet: what kind of stuff?

Shallot: none of yer beeswax.

Violet: …why are you so grumpy?

Shallot: *rolls eyes and sighs* kid, what do you want?

Violet:
to know things and fun. Are you having fun?

Shallot: I guess?

Violet: yay!*hugs*

Shallot: woah! hey! no. off. off! I say!*looks down at her* (there is something familiar about her naivety.)
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 7:40PM, July 28, 2017
(offline)
Shallot:(i would think she got it from her father but i think his more stupid then naive…yep i think she reminds me of Sakura when she was young.)ok kid come-on this isn't a hug fest.*she then stopped hugging her*
Brenton:haha! see? i knew you'll lighten up a bit.
Shallot:sh-shutup!
Brenton:heh heh…
Violet:dad said you can use that hairy form you must be very strong.
Shallot:of course i am. im the strongest after all.
Violet:nuh-uh daddy is. he was sick for a bit but now he is super strong again!
Shallot:hmph i really doubt it-
Brenton:HAH!!!!*the demi-sayain transformed into a ssj2.he then smirked as he clenched his fists and began to dodge the robots he activated earlier*
Violet:see? his even stronger thanks to fighting you! dads the best.
Shallot:(so he used his weaken state as a way to get stronger by losing to me? that tricky son of a-)*she then flew in and was about to punch him but Brenton blocked as he smiled*
Sakura:uh oh it looks like Shallots pride got the best of her…
Brenton:if you wanted to spar with me you could of just asked.
Shallot:yeah well it was either listen to your brat or do this.*they then began to clash at 1 another*
Brenton:by the way about that stuff you gave to me and Sakura…
Shallot:oh yeah i almost forgot about that.
shadowbladeXIII at 6:30PM, July 29, 2017
(online)
Shallot: you still have what, 2 days before it takes effect? Man I can not wait to see that. I'll tell ya whrn the time comes, don't worry. Just know you'll be fine for now. *grins* Well all except for the beating im going to give you with this! *jumps out of the way of one of the blows, grabs him by the leg, and tosses brenton*
picosux224 at 7:34PM, July 29, 2017
(offline)
*which he spun backwards and then flew at her and kicked her*
Brenton:to be fair i have every good reason to doubt you.*he then rubbed the back of his head and laughed and he was about to hit her again but Sakura appeared between them*
Sakura:honey what have i told you about going all out near our home?
Brenton:uh…don't? heh heh.
Shallot:are you kidding me?
Sakura:no.
Shallot:eh whatever.*the party eventually ended everyone had fun and left.but 2 days later*
Brenton:Bardock are you ready?
Bardock:yeah.*Bardock and Brenton sat down as they meditate it didn't look like it to Violet but inside there mind they were mentaly fighting*
Violet:(i wonder what they're do-)aunty Shallot!*Shallot floated down holding onto something*
Shallot:hey squirt.*she then walked up to Brenton with her arms on her hips looking impatient*
Brenton:hello Shallot…*she then kicked him lightly on the knee making Brenton wink in pain*
Shallot:get up!*which he did*
Brenton:you are certainly in a good mood today…
Shallot:just shutup and take this.*she gave him a little box with a ribbon on it*
Brenton:a present?*he then smiled as he opened*what is it and more importanly why?.
last edited on July 30, 2017 4:00AM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:37PM, July 30, 2017
(online)
Shallot: cause I figured you'd want something that would keep you happy. it was your birthday. as for what it is…I guess a solution for the moment. i don't know. GAHHH!*walks away* Why am I even doing this!? ughhhh whatever. *comes back* I've come to offer you a chance. that right there in your hand will keep you going through the fight we have and push mack the drink. If you win, you can stay and you won't have to worry about me ever again.
last edited on July 30, 2017 4:43PM
picosux224 at 7:00PM, July 30, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:are you still on about that?
Shallot:huh?
Brenton:*the demi-sayain smiled as he leaned on a nearby tree*look you don't have to leave Earth.hell you don't even have to give up on your dream of ruling a planet full of Sayains.i just didn't want my planet to be in danger in the process.
Shallot:but our deal-
Bardock:wait a minute! dad! you just want a chance to fight her again!
Brenton:…hahaha.*the demi-sayain sweatdropped as he rubbed the back of his head*i have the right to remain silent.
shadowbladeXIII at 9:58AM, July 31, 2017
(online)
Shallot: yeha ya do.*smirks* so are we gonna do this, or what? Cause im curious, to see if your kid was right or not about that whole holding back.
picosux224 at 4:41PM, July 31, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:*the demi-sayain had a sayain like grin*alright but not here.follow me your “highness”
Shallot:now we're talking!*they then walking until they were in the middle of the forest*
Brenton/Shallot:HAAAAH!!!!*they both transformed. Brenton in his supersayainblue and Shallot in her ssj4 form. this made each other smile.*
Brenton:heh heh it looks like we both had the same idea.
Shallot:lets change that shall we? GALICK CANNON!!*Shallot gathered destructive red ki in 1 hand fired a beam but the demi-sayain shot a kiblast of his own canceling each others technique.this made Brenton smile and surprisingly Shallot did the same before they charged at eachother and clashed 1 another*
shadowbladeXIII at 10:40PM, July 31, 2017
(online)
Shallot: *continues the clash* Ya know, I got to say that blue form of yours does do itself a fine job keeping up, but I did notice a few things about it. *finally lands a hit* Think I'll tell you after I beat you. *fires a barrage of ki*
picosux224 at 1:56AM, Aug. 1, 2017
(offline)
*which he deflect them into the sky*
Brenton:you barely seen this form i wouldn't exactly be a expert on the subject but unlike you i know its strengths and weakness,s.
Shallot:oh?*Shallot smiled as she placed her arms on her hips* do tell.
Brenton:uh…*the demi-sayain scratched his cheek as he sweatdropped*i,ll get back to you on that..*Shallot flew in and tried to punch him but Brenton blocked with 1 arm still smiling*your mastery over supersayain4 is greater then my own.im really impressed.*Sakura was smiling at what she was seeing as she was sitting ontop of a tree*
shadowbladeXIII at 2:49PM, Aug. 1, 2017
(online)
Shallot: what can I say? *catches both of his hands and headbutts him*
picosux224 at 5:05PM, Aug. 1, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:*he clenched his head in pain*owowow! hey that was a cheapshot!
Shallot:*Shallot smirked as she wiggled her finger*don't be a big baby.if this was a fight to the death i would of done something much worse.
Brenton:wanna play that game do you? then lets play!*Brenton vanished making Shallot look around frantically since she can't sense him*yoohoo!
Shallot:huh?*as Shallot turned Brenton put his fingers on his face*
Brenton:SOLARFLARE!!!!*a bright flash of light hit Shallot temporary blinding her*
Shallot:h-hey!*the demi-sayain kicked Shallot into the air he then appeared behind her back and slammed her right back to the ground*
Brenton:hah! see? you can't beat me.no matter what dirty strategy you'll pull i'll always come back ontop.*the demi-sayain rubbed the bridge of his nose in a cocky manner*
last edited on Aug. 1, 2017 8:58PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:33PM, Aug. 1, 2017
(online)
Shallot: *flies back out and up grabbing him by the legs* don't you know you shouldn't let your guard down? *flips and tosses him down and gives chase landing a flurry of blows*
picosux224 at 11:01PM, Aug. 1, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:*she then blasted him making Brenton get knocked back but with the help of instanttransmission he landed hit after hit surprising Shallot*KA ME HA ME HA!!!!!*he fired a kamehameha wave that pushed Shallot towards the sky he then i'td behind her and kicked her through the forest making her drag through the ground leaving a big dirt trail*
Shallot:ugh…
Brenton:i take that back i just figured out how to control how much ki i can use while in this form.you can't win Shallot just give up.
Shallot:never!*Brenton shook his head before Shallot flew in and kicked Brenton who blocked it at the right moment*
Brenton:temper temper “princess”*Shallot was about to hit Brenton but he glowed in a white flash of light*what the-!
Sakura:*and so did Sakura*gaah!*as the light vanished Brenton looked himself over as Shallot smirked*
Brenton:the hell!!?
Shallot:the drinks effects finally kicked in you look…10 years younger i guess which means the same for Sakura,
Brenton:im 21 huh?…Faker is gonna have a field day with this.we aren't gonna continue to de-age are we? because i don't want to be a kid again.*the demi-sayain took a deep breath as he went from blue to godform surprising Shallot*
Shallot:no you both will be fine now quit complaining.
*the demi-sayain put his arms out in a defensive matter as he sweatdropped*
Brenton:alright! alright! sheesh…
last edited on Sept. 10, 2017 8:00AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:53PM, Aug. 2, 2017
(online)
Shallot: I mean come on, there's no point in using child labor.(and Im not a baby sitter last thing I want is kids around me) Plus the whole point is to keep you fresh for…stuff. Now then,?*gets back into position* I believe I was about to kick your butt!
picosux224 at 7:47PM, Aug. 2, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:keep dreaming!*they then clashed at 1 another in the sky causing shockwaves*
Bardock:*some time later the kids walked to where the fight was and looked up*are they still going at it? its been 3 hours.
Sakura:it can't be helped they're the most stubborn people i ever known.
Violet:huh? mom you look great!
Sakura:thank you Violet.
Shallot:HAAAH!!!!
Brenton:oof!*Shallot kicked Brenton in the gut making him revert back to normal as he clenched his stomach*dangit im weaker then before.stupid younger body.
Shallot:that blue form may be strong but you waste too much stamina
Brenton:huh…
last edited on Aug. 2, 2017 11:59PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:28PM, Aug. 3, 2017
(online)
Shallot: Also, don't blame my gift for your current stamina, if anything you should be going longer. you are just going to have to retrain yourself I guess. *gets behind him and grabs him* So, you ready to say im better, or are you gonna keep giving it your all?
picosux224 at 7:15PM, Aug. 3, 2017
(offline)
*Brenton grabbed a piece of his broken shirt and waved it like a white flag*
Brenton:i know when i lose so yeah you won Shallot.you are way better then me…for now.
Shallot:that's better.now how's your food on this world?
Brenton:hungry?
Shallot:…
Sakura:i'll be able to prepare something in a few minutes.
Brenton:awesome!
Shallot:wait you cook?…on second thought id rather go back to my ship and h-hey Brenton eagerly grabbed Shallots arm and i'td everyone home*i didn't say you can touch me!*hearing this made Brenton laugh awkwardly and put his arms out in defense as he sweatdropped*
Brenton:sorry! i just get excited when im hungry.*RUMBLE!…*
Gohan:hey Brenton!
Brenton:hmm?*Gohan landed in front of them*
Gohan:i was wondering if you could….do you look different?
Brenton:heh its a long story…
Shallot:(that must be Kakarots brat and-)
Violet:aunty Shallot! let me show you my room before dinner!
*Shallot looked away looking grumpy but then was pulled in the arm*
Shallot:grr whatever…
Brenton:so what did you need my help with?
shadowbladeXIII at 10:26PM, Aug. 3, 2017
(online)
Gohan: well, as you know, Bulma's birthday is coming up. and I have yet to get her something with crime being crime. So I was wondering if you could fly in and do some hero work sometime.

*in the room*

Violet: here we are!

Shallot: that we are kiddo.(she really does act like Sakura.)

violet: Auntie Shallot, what are you thinking about?

Shallot: well, I was thinking of your mom when she was your age.

Violet: *sits down in a tiny chair. and swings her legs back and forth* what was she like?

Shallot:
well she had a heart as big as her smile, but also shy. Shy and timid. Also not many friends.

Violet:
she doesn't act that way now.

Shallot: Well of course not people change sometimes.

Violet: Will I change?

Shallot: if you want to, sure.

picosux224 at 12:14AM, Aug. 4, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:Bulmas birthday!? crap i completely forgot about that…
Gohan:how could you forget?*the demi-sayain crossed his arms as he frowned*
Brenton:i uh have been occupied because of-
Shallot:gee look at all the food the kids and i will eat! thanks Sakura!!*Brentons eye twitched at Shallots obviously loud and sarcastic tone.*
Gohan:who was that anyway?
Brenton:an annoyance…ok i'll do it on 1 small condition.
Gohan:alright! what is it?*Brenton rummage through his wallet until he pulled out a golden capsulecorp brand creditcard*
Brenton:use my credit card and buy a extra present so i don't go empty handed.
Gohan:alright!*Brenton smiled as he clicked the button on his watch making him wear his white Greatsaiya outfit*
Brenton:i still don't know what to call myself…
Gohan:Greatsaiyalad?
Brenton:im no ones sidekick…
Gohan:Supremesaiyaman?
Brenton:sigh sure. sure. now go on already before they close.
Gohan:r-right!*he then flew off*
Shallot:what are you wearing?*Brenton raised a eyebrow at Shallot as Violet was on her piggybacking on her.this made him smile and do a thumbs-up as his teeth shine*
Brenton:im about to be a hero.*Brenton was about to i'td away when suddenly-*
Shallot:well then Violet and i will just eat then.-hearing this made Brenton stumble on his feet.he then had a vein on his head as his belly made sounds*
Brenton:stop that!!!
Violet:goodluck daddy.*the demi-sayain smiled at his daughter before he i'td to the city*
Brenton:(it looks fine so far…wait what the hell?)*the demi-sayain saw a little car shaped ship with a strange yet familiar symbol on the side*what is a member of the galactic patrol doing on Earth?)
*back at the 2nd Son home*
Sakura:was that really necessary?
Shallot:maybe not but it was funny.

last edited on Aug. 4, 2017 1:07AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:37AM, Aug. 4, 2017
(online)
Jaco: ohh not good. not good at all. Now what am I to do?
picosux224 at 11:34AM, Aug. 4, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:Jaco!
Jaco:huh?*he pulls out his gun*what the hell?! humans can't fly! i can't even do that without my trusty jetboots…explain.
Brenton:actually a few of my human friends can fly but we're getting offtrack here.what are you doing on Earth?
Jaco:official galactic patrol buisness.*as Brenton landed Jaco saw a yellow feather on Brentons side*wait a second i know you! you do know that Galactic Law states that timetravel is illegal!?
Brenton:what i do is different i help fix time not change it.
Jaco:a likely story! and another thing whats with that rediculous outfit?
Brenton:says the guy in purple tights…*RUMBLES!*look do you like Ramen?
Jaco:well….*a few minutes later they were chowing down on several bowls of noodles*don't think this will change anything Time Breaker!
Brenton:“Timepatroller”im the goodguy…i think you got the groups mixed-up.
shadowbladeXIII at 3:14PM, Aug. 4, 2017
(online)
Jacon: I'll believe it whenever I see it. Right now, though im on a hunt for a most dangerous criminal.
picosux224 at 5:40PM, Aug. 4, 2017
(offline)
Shallot:i can't believe the brat convinced me to say sorry to him grr…stupid earthling culture*she then hid behind a alleyway as she spotted him talking to a galactic patrolman*
Brenton:so who is this wanted person anyway?*Jaco showed a wanted poster of Shallot making the demi-sayain spit take*
Jaco:i take it that you know her?
Brenton:she's my sister-in-law…
Jaco:then perfect! if you are as strong as you say you are then you can help me arrest her.
Brenton:Jaco im not letting you arrest her…*hearing this made Shallot go wide-eyed*
shadowbladeXIII at 7:01PM, Aug. 4, 2017
(online)
Jaco: you do realize this is a sayain right? wanted for things done to planets of people that are unspeakable right? gets stronger with every experience, and not very caring right? If you are going obstruct the law I will have to arrest you as well.
picosux224 at 8:51PM, Aug. 4, 2017
(offline)
Brenton:*the demi sayain smiled as he took out his phone*i wouldn't do that if i were you i have….contacts.
Jaco:and who could you possibly call that would make me change my mind?*Brenton pushed a few buttons and then showed the name Bulma Briefs*
Brenton:forget about Shallot and i won't call Bulma.
Jaco:grr..fine! have it your way.oh my superiors won't like this.*he then climbed onto his ship and flew off*
Brenton:phew that was a close 1….huh?*he then saw Shallot walked up to him making him sweatdrop*look i know you could of killed or evade him but i thought that it would of been more of the smart thing to do.now you don't have to worry about them.
Shallot:this is for making me owe you…*POW! she punched him in the gut.*…thanks.
Brenton:heh heh heh…
Shallot:wipe that stupid grin off your face.
Brenton:sorry i can't help it.*hearing this causes Shallot to sigh before smiling.Brenton then floated up towards the sky*doing this for a few hours is going to be boring unless a random badguy lands on Earth.
last edited on Aug. 5, 2017 6:36AM
shadowbladeXIII at 12:49PM, Aug. 5, 2017
(online)
*almost as soon as he said that several ships could be seen in the distance floating over each of the cities*
picosux224 at 4:08PM, Aug. 5, 2017
(offline)
*as Brenton flew to the cities and checked every pod they were empty*
Brenton:wha the? but why are they all empty unless…it was a distraction!
Shallot:grr let go of me *Cesar had put Shallot in a held while Relish smirked*
Relish:you promised us a planet!
Shallot:well you can have this instead*Shallot spat in Relishs face*
Relish:you stupid witch!*Relish was about vaporise her but Brenton appeared as a SSj3 crushing the Sayains hand*
Brenton:you 2 are persistent i give you that…*he then appeared behind Cesar and put his arm around his neck*no 1 hurts my friends…you just made your last mistake!*he then let go and kneed him in the back sending Cesar to a bunch of trees*
Shallot:idiot this is my fight!
Brenton:oh for the love of-i just saved your life! you could be a bit more greatful!!*as Cesar flew back up both he and Relish sweatdropped as the 2 bicker*
shadowbladeXIII at 10:07PM, Aug. 5, 2017
(online)
Shallot: grateful, nothing! you know darned well I can beat anyone and anything! I even beat you!

Cesar:…(this is my chance to get them both)*summons an energy ring and tosses it at the bickering two*

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon