RP Zone

Heroes wanted
penciel at 5:22PM, March 8, 2024
(offline)
Pico:how is the Demon Realm by the way?

Towa:my son wanted to see if ruling it is as boring as it looked.his personal experiment if you will.

DP:well Fu does look capable.*later at night Pico stretched as he walked into the kitchen*

Pico:(man i'm starving.must of burnt out a lot of energy..)*he began to make a sandwich and happily chowed down*

Jasmine:*smiles as she walks out wearing revealing see through nighty*Master?~ everyone is waiting.

Pico:sorry Jazz i was just REALLY hungry.

Jasmine:wh-whoa!~*he then picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bedroom*

Sakura:have as much as you want because i packed plenty and then som-oh!~

*Brenton ran up to Sakura hugged her waist and kissed her neck several times*

Brenton:don't mind if i do!

Bryn:*points*haha! Da silly.

Brenton:*MUNCH MUNCH CRUNCH SLURP!!! Brenton ate his meals with ease.he then set plates for his Pokémon and head pat Poliwag*

Daisy:*happily blushes as she watches*hmm~ so Shallot what's the plan?

Shallot:isn't it obvious? i'm using my team to train Brenton's i want to see if he can actually pull this off.

Brenton:*smiles widely*thanks Shal.
You will face many defeats in life,but never let yourself be defeated.
shadowbladeXIII at 5:46AM, March 9, 2024
(online)
Jasmine:it seems you still are*pecks his cheek as they enter the room*

Mia:there he is.

Nene:our hero.

Ruby:our king.

DP:Ladies, please. Im just Pi-*feels them all grab him and pull him onto the bed*Woah!

Alex:you both just got new pokemon and only charmy is fighting ready.

Shallot:
maybe, but im okay with that. You two will do fine!

Grimer:grime…

Slowpoke:
………………

Shallot:wel-

Slowpoke:
…slow.

Elric:Are you sure that pink thing can fight? It doesn't look very fast.

Daisy:don't underestimate a pokemon just by their looks, young one.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
penciel at 1:26PM, March 9, 2024
(offline)
Merlin:you are just perfect~

Pico:heh i wouldn't go that far.but i'll take the compliments since i know better than to argue against it.

Harpy:oh Pico~*she gave him a peck on the cheek before she went under the blankets*have fun but try not to be too noisy~*she then closed her eyes as the Saiyan maid took off her uniform while turning into a Super Saiyan*

Bell:i can't promise that Harpy.

Brenton:*gulps* heh heh…whoa!*she tackled him as she made out with her husband as her Saiyan tail happily swayed*

Bell:mmmmmngh~ the girls agreed that it was my turn “my Master~”now please…*she laid down and spread her legs*make a mother out of this Saiyan warrior.i'm ready~

Pica:*blushing from inside Picos mind*(o-oh my Zot!)

Pico:Bell…*smiles as he used magic to be human*alright let's give it a sh-*BAM! Bell pinned Pico as she let Pico enter inside her*

Mia:i think Bell is having the Saiyan equivalent of going on heat.

Towa:ah! i see now.*giggles*how amusing.

*Brenton smiled at Slowpoke*

Brenton:yeah he has potential.they all do infact.

Daisy:*giggles*exactly! *winks*

*a few hours later Brenton was meditating under the stars with a blindfold wrapped around his face*
Brenton:(i can feel the flux waves trying to reach me.thank Dende for Piccolos meditation training.i got to stay focused no matter what.)

Rin:is that safe?

Chronoa:as long as he keeps that blindfold on yes.

Daisy:so he can become a wereape right?*blushes as she imagines a fantasy of a hairy buff man instead of an Oozaru*oh my~

Sakura:*sweatdrops*it's not quite like that…
last edited on March 10, 2024 3:30PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:34PM, March 9, 2024
(online)
Bell:*starts to rock him aggressively*

BP:(H-holy)B-bell, so fierce. I…I…

Bell:you just enjoy the ride my husband.*pins him*I'll do all the work.

DP:(at the rate she's going she might break our pelvis!)*his eyes light up with delight and bliss*

Pica:(…its totally worth it guys.)

Rin:hey, how come you three aren't wearing blindfolds?

Shallot:*smirks* because…I invented these*pulls out a set of lenses*they're blutz wave nullifiers!

Daisy:they look like a pair of sunglasses.

Alex:*sweatdrops*that's because they are…just for night.

Shallot:
hey, it works! You didn't go ape when I made you wear them.

Rin: you all have them?

Sakura:
not really, no. I've just been trained to not look at the moon by shallot unless I really really need to.

Shallot:but because I don't have forever to do that to every sayain, these will work. Once I put them into mass production, the night life will be much more fun.*puts them on and smiles*

Daisy:oh dear…

Rin:
*looks outside and heads out towards brenton nearby the tree* what are you focusing on?
penciel at 10:27PM, March 9, 2024
(offline)
Merlin:*watches Bell go to town on Pico as the Saiyan kept her eye contact with him *o-oh my.

Mia:seeing her so…aggressive is definitely rare isn't it? poor Pico~

Bell:nnnghh!~ Ah!~ mmmmmm!~ Gah!!~*she smirked at him when suddenly?-*
Pico:“!” Mmmmmmngh~*he erupted inside her* *pant!*wow Bell…y-you surprised me i- mmmmngh~*she kissed him*

bell:Master~*she happily got up and weakly laid down next to Harpy as the Saiyan posed seductively*

Pico:(Saiyzns are so unbelievable…)heh heh…*21 turned into her Majin form and took off her clothes*

Android 21:let's give Pico a quick break~*using magic she pulled Pica out of Pico*

Pica:h-hey?! what about me???

Android 21:you on the other hand?~*she happily groped Pica making her flinch*i can't pass a sweet snack~

Brenton:i'm not too sure.i'm still trying to figure myself out and meditation usually helps but…*he faces Rin*Rin i don't know what path i should follow.if i stay in the Demon Realm being there will just drive me insane.i could stay and train on Yuzu's planet i guess? follow the path of a hero…or i could stay at home on Earth and live a peaceful life.

Rin:whatever you choose?*Brenton felt hands on his blindfold and as it was removed? Rin placed his face on her chest*Sakura and I will be behind you no matter what my Brenton~

Brenton:“??”*Brenton looked at her but suddenly*
*his eyes flashed red and as he turned into a Great Ape? he looked embarrassed*UM…..WHOOPS?

Alex:*raises an eyebrow*well at least he is in full control.

Shallot:*facepalms*idiot…*Daisy looked at the giant beast for a minute looking confused…until! she started to climb up his arm*

Daisy:(so fuzzy…)

GA Brenton:I'M SORRY IF THIS SCARES Y-…HUH??*the harem cuddled the Oozaru*

Sakura:this is nice~ I barely see your Great Ape form!

Rin:and so fuzzy.

GA Brenton:um i ummmm….*is blushing beet red*
shadowbladeXIII at 7:07AM, March 10, 2024
(online)
Pica:sees*how dazed Pico is and sees the love and lust in 21's eyes*W-wait, wouldn't you rather have 4 Pica than just one?

Android 21:*smirks*that does seem tempting.*kisses her and then fondles her*but im more than set for one.

Alice:*gets on Pica's other side*now come here gorgous.*kisses her and starts to tease her*

Pica:*let's out a squeak of delight*

Towa:oh my.

Rin: there's a lot of you to grab here…though I don't think we'll be able to do much like this.

Daisy:on the upside he has enough fuzz to keep all of us warm.

Sakura:I don't think he's want us hiding in there. *floats up and gives him a big kiss and smiles at him*
penciel at 1:50PM, March 10, 2024
(offline)
Android 21:*smiles sweetly from hearing the squeak as she hugged her waist from her backside*as you see Towa we know Picas exact sweet spots to make her cutely squeak~

Pica:mmmmnnnnnnggh~*the green haired mage relaxed as her tongue dances with Alices*(oh Alice~ 21!~)

Towa:*crawls up to a tired Pico as Jasmine fed him tea*here Brenton gave me a spare bag of these beans just in case.*she put it in Picos mouth and kissed the energized Pico*

Pico:holy hell!*jolts up now full of energy*thanks Towa.i was worried Bell might destroy me with the hunger in those ey–mmmmppph*she pressed his face to her chest*

Towa:why of course dear~

GA Brenton:I WOULDN'T MIND…*the next morning Brenton now back to normal was snoring as Sakura watched him sleep as his arms were around her and Chronoa*

Chronoa:i wonder what he's dreaming about~

Sakura:i bet Rin knows.*the blanket moved as Rin and Daisy sleeping on top of her Light woke up*

Daisy/Rin:*stretches*good morning~ *yawns*

Chronoa:*giggles*hello sleepy heads~

Brenton:*roars like a lion*the moon didn't go down for hours…
last edited on March 10, 2024 3:18PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:53PM, March 10, 2024
(online)
BP:(great, first we suffer from pelvic exhaustion, only to be brought back and smothered by Towa's chest.)

DP:(I don't mind.)*moves his head and begins to tease her tits*

Towa:goodness, I thought that bean would have filled you up.

DP:it did, but I could still use a drink.*smiles*

Towa:O-oh Pico~

Mia:
he's definitely back to normal now.

Chronoa:I can see that. Among other things.

Sakura:its a good thing that I keep spare clothing for an occasion like this.

penciel at 7:29PM, March 10, 2024
(offline)
*after the dirty deeds? it was the next morning as Pico sat up while being hugged by Towa*

DP:(wow last night was…too much.)

BP:(i had fun.)

Pico:(and so did everyone else apparently.)*he sweatdropped*ugh after all that i smell really bad…*sniff sniff*ugh! shower time.*still in human form he walked to the bathroom whistling a happy tune when suddenly Towa appeared with no outfit on*

Towa:room for one more? i'll scrub everything~

Pico:*gulps*s-sure.(oh boy.)

Brenton:*yawns again*n-no kidding.

Sakura:go ahead and stretch honey~*mwah~* i'll make everyone breakfast.

Brenton:love you~

*10 minutes later Brenton was using a sculpting tool on Grimer*

Shallot:what are you doing?

Brenton:trying to make Grimer feel pretty…and…ta da!*Grimers body still oozing looked like it was a elegant dress*am i genius or what?

Grimer:*happily blushing* Grimer!
shadowbladeXIII at 4:15AM, March 11, 2024
(online)
*one clean dirty session in the shower later*

BP:*worbles on out and hits the bed transforming back into his fox state* he he he!

DP:I won't lie, Towa is good at what she does.

Towa:*standing now with a towel in the door way*aw, thank you.*smiles*

Pica:
(we should probably get up)

BP:in a moment.

Shallot:well, it does look nice for what you did. I can see it working.

Grimer:*happy to hear that*gri!
penciel at 5:04AM, March 11, 2024
(offline)
Towa:*Towa zapped Pico with her staff re-energizing him as he sat up*there you go dear~

*Pico sat up and stretched*

Pico:remind me to take you somewhere nice later.

Towa:will do lover~*she hugged his arm after also turning back into a Mobian as they walked out of the bedroom the harem and children were eating breakfast*

Harpy:*cuddles Pico*anything special happening today?

Pico:*head scratches Walter*nothing that crosses my mind no.

Lyra:Dada.hehe~*he let his children climb him as Pit “aggressively” nibble her father's ear*

Pico:my main priority is all of you…but i'll admit i might be procrastinating a little on my job.i mean the last time i interfered?*Pica nuzzled Pico*“she” happened.i need to put a permanent nail in their company.(not to mention Vigil and the future kids…)*sighs with stress in his voice*

Bell:*puts hands on her heart*Master Pico…

Towa:(typical hero types.reminds me of how i fell for Brenton~)

Brenton:we're heading to Saffron City later so why not try the contest hall while we're there?

Shallot:the ribbon contest? i dunno…

Brenton:i'm just saying that you should check it out.something tells me that contest battles is where he'll shine.

Alex:you'll have to dress yourself too if you want to try it Shallot.

Shallot:hmm…*as they packed up and leave? Brenton felt a familiar presence invading his mind making him smile*

Brenton:she's close.

Elric:who is?

Brenton:Sabrina the psychic gym leader.when we find her i'm going to ask her if she can help train my team.

Sabrina:goofing off Challenger Son?*she appeared in front of them and smiled*

Brenton:*smirks*it's a long story but i was hoping you could teach my Pokémon new moves.*sends out Poliwag and Corvisquire*

Sabrina:i see.*grabs his hand*everyone follow me.i can teach your Poliwag moves like hypnosis but it might take awhile.
shadowbladeXIII at 2:58PM, March 11, 2024
(online)
Jasmine:I don't mean to interupt, but you have mail!

BP:oh?*checks* so I do.*starts to read it*ah. ok.

Bell:something wrong?

DP:
I've been put in charge of Anita's duties today. She has a cold.

Mia:
poor thing.

Sakura:it sounds like fun! We did come here for training after all.

Shallot:
can you do something for my slowpoke?

Sabrina:…yes, but the time it will take will be long.
penciel at 3:43PM, March 11, 2024
(offline)
*Pico kissed his harem and children before speeding out the door*

Towa:good luck taking care of your other daughter~*Pico ran back and glared*

Pico:quiet you…*as he ran back to Anitas home? her door had a note*

"thank you so much Pico i'm gathering ingredients to make my Ani some soup so i'll be there shortly-Rose"

*as Pico entered the home he immediately heard a squeaky sneeze*

Pico:are you alright Kit?

Anita:“!”*her body immediately sat up as she looked excited.Pico entered her bedroom looking like a concerned father*Pico!

Pico: hmm…*takes off glove and touches her forehead* your head is burning up.*he wet a rag and put it on her head*try not to move so much.

Shallot:what's that supposed to mean?!!*she happily nuzzled Slowpoke*don't listen to them you are amazing~

Alex:heh heh…

*as they entered the gym Sabrinas eyes glowed blue as Poliwag looked amazed*

Sabrina:you need to concentrate and focus with your eyes.

Poliwag:Poli?

Brenton:Ditto come on out! summoning Ditto Poliwag greeted him*Ditto i want you to stand there while Poliwag tries to put you to sleep ok?

Ditto:*salutes*Ditto!

Sabrina:i will say that your Slowpoke current level should be able to learn confusion very easily.a psychic attack that could benefit it greatly.*she summoned a Mr Mime*Mr Mime use confusion!*pink energy destroys nearby targets*like that.

Shallot:Slowpoke use confusion!!

Slowpoke:…….

Shallot:……..

Slowpoke:….slow…

Bryn::hehehe!

Elric:umm Aunt Shallot? i think it's not working.

Shallot:aww…*puts head down in shame as Rin pat her back*

Rin:maybe he'll learn at his own pace?
shadowbladeXIII at 7:30PM, March 11, 2024
(online)
Anita:aw, im fine, just a little under the weather. So, you came to see me, huh?

BP:
yep? you have any other symptoms?

Anita:
maybe a sore throat.

DP:
maybe?

Anita:
Doc says it could develop into something more. That's why im on bed rest.

BP:well, we'll make sure your comfy.

Anita:but what about my duties? I gave them to you!

DP:
I can get those done, anytime. The least I can do is keep you company while your mom is out.

Anita:alright!*gives him a big hug*

Shallot:that's right! Slow and steady slowpoke!

Slowpoke:*lays down*slow…

Shallot:*starts to pet it*

Alex:you don't get to see her too happy training. What's a slowpoke's deal anyway?

Sabrina:
well, outside of their tails being a delicacy, supposedly, they are bombarded with psychic energies all at once, and can perceive many a thing. However, the amount of info that they take in overloads them causing a delay in reaction. It could take them moments to realize they were hit, or up to a day that they lost their tail.

Rin:how would that happen?

Sabrina:
they like to fish with it.

Elric:
dad, that pokemon and you have something in common!

Sakura:Now elric, Brenton hasn't used his tail as a lure in a long time. For obvious reasons.

penciel at 8:05PM, March 11, 2024
(offline)
*chuckles as he hugs back*

Pico:besides what kind of knight doesn't protect his leader?*as the hug ended he winked as Anita gently laid down*besides family comes first.

Anita:Pico…*smiles*keep doing that then the higher ups might not like it.

Pico:i'll get to it when you feel better.*the front door opened*

Rose:Ani? Pico? i'm home~*she placed the groceries in the kitchen as she starts making soup*

DP:hey Rose!*as she opened Anitas bedroom door she saw Anita giggling at Pico using his nanobots to move Anitas plushy*

Rose:Pico don't you have work to do dear?*smiles*

Pico:i will but first i'm making my boss happy.

Sabrina:*looks shocked*“tail?”

Brenton:*glares at his son as Elric nervously played with his index fingers*sigh….*he unwrapped his tail as it swayed*yeah yeah…i'm not all human.

Sabrina:interesting…*intrigued the gym leader poked and played with the tail making Brenton flinch*

Elric:s-sorry D-

Slowpoke:Slow!*energy surrounded Slowpoke as multiple targets blew up*

Alex:well i'll be damned.

Sabrina:*blushing as she continues to poke it*does it hurt?

Brenton:n-not really.
shadowbladeXIII at 4:19AM, March 12, 2024
(online)
Anita:he's doing a great job mom. he can stay for a little bit longer. I don't mind.

Rose:*smiles*alright. I'll have the soup on in a moment. Pico, how are you doing this fine day?

BP:
great as always, Rose.

Rose: would you like to help me a in a little bit?

Shallot:there we go! see? I knew you could do it!*picks up slowpoke and hugs it*

Slowpoke:*slowly starts to smile*…slow…poke.

Sabrina:very interesting. An odd trainer from another world. I suppose if pokemon from space are possible, anything is.
penciel at 5:16AM, March 12, 2024
(offline)
Pico:sure thing Rose.

Rose:don't keep me waiting too long~ Anita needs to rest after all.

*as she leaves Pico smiled as he pointed at the doorway with his thumb*

Pico:uh oh do you think i'm in trouble?

Anita:*giggles*of course not.*he then head pat her*

Pico:go ahead and rest ok? i promise to check on you again in an hour.

Anita:ok!*as she cuddled up in her blankets Pico walked up to Rose*

Pico:you needed help with something Rose?*Rose smiled sweetly as she hugged him*

Rose:i just about finished with the soup.*he happily walked back and gave it to Anita.as he walked out Rose had her back turned as the Mobiam drank something*

Pico:Rose what was that?

Rose:*shyly faces Pico as she looked a little younger*a-a surprise~ what do you think?

Pico:whoa…*blushes*

Rose:it's temporary of course but i wanted to surprise you.*she held his hands*

Brenton:just don't expect me to fly around in a UFO.

sabrina:noted.*Poliwag used hypnosis on Ditto*

Bryn:Da! goop sleeping.

Brenton:way to go Poliwag! high fin!*Poliwag high fived Brenton by using his tail*

Sabrina:do you really intend on fighting the Elite four and Lance with a rookie team?

Brenton:*looks determined*yes.

Sabrina:*smiles*very well.*eyes flashed blue as a Abra appeared*then allow me to give you a gift.this is my Abra the egg of my Alakazam.it has untapped potential that i think you'll let out

*Abra touched Brenton's hand curiously*
Bryn:(baby Mon…)*eyes sparkle*

Brenton:thank you so much.
shadowbladeXIII at 1:38PM, March 12, 2024
(online)
BP:(huh. I can see where Anita will get her looks from.)

DP:
(Whoever married her, was a lucky fox for sure.)

Rose:Pico?

Pica:ah?! S-sorry.

Rose:*smiles*its fine. I need you to taste this*holds a spoonful of soup*

Sabrina:thank you for coming to train.

Shallot:alright, now Slowpoke has a psychic friend to play with.

Alex:I wonder what they're like when alert?

Daisy:
you mean when they're a slowbro or slowking?

Alex:
uh…yes.

Shallot:ooh. a Slowking. he sounds royal, already.
penciel at 2:12PM, March 12, 2024
(offline)
Pico:*as he tries some he smiles*yep it tastes good.

Rose:i'm so glad because Anita the poor thing probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference thanks to her cold.

Pico:she'll be fine Rose her immune system will kick in after her first bowl.

Rose:it's a parents job to worry dear.*puts her hands on her hips* you should know that.

BP:after that scare with Michael? yeah i do.

Rose:*happily blushes*are you busy after work?

Pico:*scratches cheek as he smiled*not really why?

Rose:i was wondering if you could help me watch over my Ani some more.

DP:i can do that.

*as they walked out of the gym something dawned on Brenton as Sakura hugged Abra*

Brenton:that reminds me.don't Slowpokes have a specific condition to evolve.

Daisy:yes actually.they have to fish at a beach and let a Shelder bite its tail.

Shallot:HUH???

Brenton:evolving certain Pokémon can get really weird.

Abra:*happily blushes from Sakuras hug*Abbey….

Sakura:*giggles*welcome to the family Abra.
shadowbladeXIII at 4:25AM, March 13, 2024
(online)
Rose:alright, let's go present the soup to her.*makes a bowl and walks with Pico* dear, we have some soup.

Anita:thanks mo-*gasps* Mom! did you take something?!

Rose:
maybe…

Anita:mom, Doc said to not mix things with your medicine. Bad things happen.

BP:its only a few years, kiddo. she'll be back to normal in time.

Anita:You say that, but what if she ends up my age? My actual age?

Rose:then I'll be your best friend.

Anita:
I don't want a best friend, I would want my mom!

DP:…kiddo*sits on the bed* I know this may seem odd, but your mom just…

Rose:
I just wanted to try something new is all. Something different for a little bit.

Anita:*looks concerned at the two of them*…okay.*takes the soup and smiles as she drinks some*mmm.

Abra:abby!

Daisy:so, where to next?

Shallot:that's a good question. we spent a lot of time over there.

Chronoa:
why not a restaurant?
Anita:…alright…*still feels a little hurt as she takes the soup* Both of you promise, no more crazy things ok?

penciel at 5:14AM, March 13, 2024
(offline)
Pico:aww really? well shoot there goes my idea of a mad dinosaur circus.

Anita:Pico…

Pico:*winks as he drawn a cross on his chest with his finger*i promise.

Rose:so do i sweetie.

Pico:besides what crazy thing could happen here? i'd be more worried if my Kits were here right now.those gremlins tend to play magic using me…a lot.

Anita:hehe~

Pico:*he head pat her*now get some rest Kit.

Anita:o-ok!*a the 2 leave the bedroom? Rose sat oon the couch next to Pico as he turned on the TV*

DP:(…nothing will happen right?)

BP:(o-of course not! Rose is too sweet for that kind of thing.i mean we cuddled in bed that 1 time but that's it!)

Pica:(stop it! You'll give Pico anxiety at this rate.)

Pico:*angrily sighs*

Rose:everything alright dear?

Pico:yeah…i just can't stop worrying about Anita.

Rose:*smiles sweetly as she pecks him on the cheek*you are truly our guardian you sweet hero of Zot.oops!*giggles* or should i say Knight?

*she then cuddled up to him as Pico instinctively hugged her with one arm*

Pico:(this is nice.)

*Shallots Alex and Brentons stomach roared loudly making them blush*
Brenton:*clears throat*luckily i still have my prize money so we'll beating like royalty.

Shallot:*smirks*says the Demon King…

Daisy:i know the perfect restaurant!*she hugged Brentons arm as she lead them to “Poké Lunch n Brunch”*

Daisy:it's a cute place where trainers eat with their Pokémon.*as they enter? a waiter looked at the group*

???:oh my what a big group! i have good news! here at PL&B we give the customers half off if they eat with their Pokémon.

Sakura:want something sweet Abbey?~

Abra:Abra!

Shallot:what's the catch?

Brenton:*points at photos of previous customers*looks like they have food eating contests.*suddenly Shallot and Brenton had an identical “evil” grin*

Alex:oh boy…
shadowbladeXIII at 3:16PM, March 13, 2024
(online)
Rose:Pico.

BP:hm?

Rose:do you want me to help you with Anita's chores?

DP:Nah. hah, I think I'd be able to handle a few things.

Rose:alright.*continues to lay on him*your extra soft today? New shampoo?

BP:I probably just used too much.

Rose:
I've done that.*listens to his heart rate as she watches tv with him*

Rin:
this could look to be fun.

Chronoa:
shallot might win though. she's eating for two, as of now.

Sakura:
just so long as everyone is fed and happy,im okay with whatever the results.
penciel at 4:14PM, March 13, 2024
(offline)
Rose:hmm~(it sounds so nice.)Pico?

Pico:yeah? *she kissed him on the cheek and then smiled sweetly at him*

Rose:thank you.*she then leaned forwards the kiss some more as they held each other*

Pico:wh-whoa…

Rose:*happily plays with her hair*y-yeah.*Pico then got up slowly*

Pico:s-so the chores.

Rose:remember your promise~

Pico:i'll be back when i'm done.*Pico zoomed out wearing new armor like uniform as he entered the meeting as he pt his arm on his chest and bowed respectfully to the other higher ups of Zot*

MQ(Metroid Queen):what is the aura guardian doing here? where is Anita?!

Pico:i'm afraid she is sick at the moment.while she is bed ridden i am tasked to do her duties and take care of her until she's better.*he then took out a notepad and pencil*so please don't mind me.

*as they watched the contest unfold? Brenton has eaten 40 dishes while Shallot has eaten 129*

Chef:*in utter shock*(they're not human! no man woman or child eats this much.)

Daisy:amazing…*snaps a photo*

Brenton:*touches waiter*hey can we have some pasta?

Chef:YOU'VE EATEN OUR ENTIRE STOCK!!

Brenton:eep!*startled he nervously hid behind Shallot*Heh heh…s-sorry.

Shallot:want to hit up the ice cream store next for the kids?

Brenton:that's a great idea!

Sakura:*smiles while eating Oran berry cake*it's nice seeing them get along.

Chronoa:well anything is possible.
shadowbladeXIII at 6:47PM, March 13, 2024
(online)
MQ:very well. I need an expansion, and more food for my children. they hunger.

BP:
expansion, for children. Food…neeeded.*finishes writing* anything else?

MQ:
A lava pit. A large lava pit to heat this place up. Do all this and I will ensure we do not eat the tower.

DP:understood.

Chef:also, you might want to pay before you leave.

Shallot:
no worries, brenton's got us covered.

Rin:
you shouldn't put everything on him.

Chronoa:Rin, he has all the money.

Rin:oh, right.

Elric:so, what's Ice cream?

Alex:
you've never had any?

Elric:
not really. its sounds cold.
penciel at 7:52PM, March 13, 2024
(offline)
Pico:if i recall your kind can feed on energy correct?

MQ:that is correct…*glowing in anger*will that be a problem…?

Pico:not at all your highness.*as he bowed once more Pico gathered energy into his hand and fired it into a nearby glass container*it will just take some time for me to fill quite an order.may i continue with your other requests?

MQ:proceed.and DON'T test my patience.

Pico:never crossed my mind.“!”Haaaaaaaaaaaaa HRWAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!*powering up? he expanded the area with his magical energy.Pico then put his hand on the cracked ground as it expanded and shot bits of magma*DEMONIC ENCHANTMENT LEVEL 6 MAGMA TRAP!!!

*a pool of magma appeared heating the room making Pico pant from manna exhaustion*

DP:*PANT!*ma'am i must suggest…a cooling system *PANT* for the lower levels of the tower not every member is magically defensive and could pass out.

MQ:…giveme a sample of your energy.*as he does so? the hive Queen paused*i will suggest this to ShadowBlade as a reward for your good work.NOW LEAVE.

pico:yes ma'am.as he leaves Pico sighed as he sat down from exhaustion*ow…

Brenton:it's a frozen treat for a reason.*as he entered the place he bought everyone a ice cream cone/bowl*Elric this is a tasty treat so i'm warning you.no hyperactive outbursts…understand?

Elric:*gulps*y-yes sir.

Bryn:ah!~ *gulps a spoon full*icy yum!

Rin:*giggles*so cute~

Elric:hey Dad? can i hold 1 of your Pokémon?

*hearing this Poliwag jumped off Brenton and rubbed his face on him*

Brenton:huh…ok then.
shadowbladeXIII at 4:19AM, March 14, 2024
(online)
Zack:hey there kit, tired al-*looks to pico*well this is different.

BP:
Hello to you too “Mr. Fluffy Pants”

Zack:cute.*twitches slightly* what are you doing?

DP:
Anita's work for the day. She's out sick so im filling in.

Zack:you might have to do it tomorrow too. company policy requires a minimum of 2 days at least to recover.

BP:good to know she has time to recover.

Zack:how far are you on the list?

BP:just started, really.

Zack:
you'll get there.

Elric:he seems so fun!*eats the ice cream with poliwag*

Alex:its been too long since I had a good scoop.'

Rin:
this treat is wonderful! Dear thank you for suggesting this.

penciel at 5:05AM, March 14, 2024
(offline)
Pico:i guess so.*Zack went wide eyed as Pica appeared and pulled Pico up*

Pica:here swap with me and rest for a little while.

Pico:y-yeah that's probably for the best.*Pico swapped with Pica as he rested inside her mind*

Zack:what just happened?

Pica:it's a long story Zack.let's just say i'm apart of Pico.*pulls up a list*ok the next job we need to check up on Mom and her clerics.

Pico:(zzzz)

DP:yep he's zonked out.probably for the best.

Brenton:technically this was Shals id-*Rin happily blush making Brenton scratch his cheek*er i mean no problem.

Rin:hmmm~*the family happily ate the frozen treat*(such a wonderfully cold snack~)hmm?*she smiled as Brenton was being hugged by Sakura*

Sakura:just look how happy the kids and Pokémon are you amazing Dad you~*they then kiss passionately*

Brenton:wow…remind me to buy you more Ice Cream.*Sakura smirked as Shallot held Alex's hand*

Shallot:hon? would you prefer a son or daughter?

Alex:hey if i had it my way we'd be back at home trying for twins.

Shallot:oh?~*Shallot fluttered her eye lashes *

Alex:that being said if it is a girl?*Alex had a evil grin as his ki spiked up making his ice cream melt*no Saiyan boy alive would be allowed to touch her!!

Shallot:*happily sighs*(i love that man~)
last edited on March 14, 2024 5:08AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:15PM, March 14, 2024
(online)
Zack:so,you have a girl now inside you.

Pica:yeah…wait-

Zack:
oh, so many jokes to make now.

BP:
go ahead and try. none of them will stick.

Zack:Oh, im sure they will. I'd ask more, but you look busy.*heads off*

Pica:*sighs and moves forward to the medical wings*Mom? Hello?

Sarah:
oh Pico you*sees Pica*Pica!*gives her a big hug*what brings you down here?

Sakura:did the pokemon, enjoy their treats?

Shallot:*sees how happy her charmeleon is then to slowpoke and grimer* I'd wager a yes.
penciel at 8:05PM, March 14, 2024
(offline)
Pica:*happily blushes*w-well…Anita is sick so her Pico Knights are filling in for her.1 of the tasks was checking up on the Clerics.

Sarah:i see.and how is Pico.

Pica:you know him~ he refuses to give anything but 120%…and now is passed out in my head sleeping it off.

Sarah:oh dear…

Pica:he'll be fine Mom really! but he will get quite the scolding from me when he does come to.

Sarah:*giggles*well that's reassuring.*hugs Pica again making her daughter blush*

DP:(huh she's still young and…bouncy as ever.)

*a few hours later they traveled some more until they reached Fuchsia City*

Shallot:what are we doing here?

Brenton:enjoying ancient culture in the modern day! plus i'm going to be training my Corvisquire and your Farfetch

Shallot:*smirks as she leans on Brentons shoulder*is that right? and is this not about ANOTHER Pokégirl?

Brenton:*gulps*i…have no idea what you're talking about.
shadowbladeXIII at 4:21AM, March 15, 2024
(online)
Sarah:so,how are the wives and grandkids?

Pica:oh they're great! they just learned to chaos control things.

Sarah:
at such a young age too…

BP:
trust us it caught us off guard.

Sarah:
hm. So, are you three behaving? your not going to be up to any business?

Pica:M-mom! of course not!*blushes*

Sarah:hon, I was young too, I've gotten wild and crazy with your father.

Pica:mom, I don't need to know that.*starts to get embarassed*

Sarah:
alright.*smiles and giggles a little* Let me show you what we are working on.*takes Pica into the wings*currently we've had a 100% success rate for curing all those in the park.

Shallot:
oh, come now im sure you have some one here you secretly like in this neat little city. Sis?

Sakura:im not sure if he does. I think so?

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon